Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) (8145 Views)

Is This My D*ck Size Normal? / What 20 Women Said About Their Preference In D*ck Size (this Will Surprise You) / Help:guys Have You Ever Tried One Of Those Increase Your Di*ck Size Medications? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by Relate22(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2019
I have met couple of women and I notice the first thing they love is commenting and grabbing my di.ck probably because of the size which i cannot show here except to any girl i will hook up with. I also notice that even when she confirms she is ok, she will still want more probably because of how I make them moan or scream when I engage on phone intimacy with her. I want to channel or concentrate on one girl from now onwards and she can have my di.ck all to herself anytime and however she wants it. Anytime she calls for it to see it or taste it, either as picture or on a video call, I promise to give her the attention as long she can satisfy me and be naughty for me as I will be for her.
Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by joespiceman(m): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2019
Relate22:
I have met couple of women and I notice the first thing they love is commenting and grabbing my di.ck probably because of the size or how I make them moan or scream when I engage on phone intimacy with her. I want to channel or concentrate on one girl from now onwards and she can have my di.ck all to herself anytime and however she wants it. Anytime she calls for it to see it or taste it, either as picture or on a video call, I promise to give her the attention as long she can satisfy me and be naughty for me as I will be for her.

So what exactly do u want from us?

30 Likes

Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by Franca2(f): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2019
Relate22:
I have met couple of women and I notice the first thing they love is commenting and grabbing my di.ck probably because of the size which i cannot show here except to any girl i will hook up with. I also notice that even when she confirms she is ok, she will still want more probably because of how I make them moan or scream when I engage on phone intimacy with her. I want to channel or concentrate on one girl from now onwards and she can have my di.ck all to herself anytime and however she wants it. Anytime she calls for it to see it or taste it, either as picture or on a video call, I promise to give her the attention as long she can satisfy me and be naughty for me as I will be for her.
Can u be dis good on fon?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by Relate22(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2019
Franca2:

Its a try that may convince you.
Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by Franca2(f): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2019
Relate22:

So u are willing to show the tin or wet any girl who sends mail to u or hook up with u?

1 Like

Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by Abortions: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2019
Franca2:

So u are willing to show the tin or wet any girl who sends mail to u or hook up with u?
Sex starved lady replying A frustrated perv.

9 Likes

Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by Maverickking1(m): 10:01am On Jan 02, 2019
Abortions:

Wetin concern you. Just say you want to receive it grin

6 Likes

Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by Abortions: 10:02am On Jan 02, 2019
Maverickking1:

Wetin concern you. Just say you want to receive it grin
Mumu.

1 Like

Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by Relate22(m): 10:10am On Jan 02, 2019
Abortions:
Mumu.
Dont insult people my dear please

1 Like

Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2019
Abortions:
biko let the lady get her orgasm grin

11 Likes

Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2019
Relate22:

So you carry this your madness enter 2019??

2 Likes

Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2019
Franca2:
I have a big black curved rigid dicck and can make u wet like a pool splash..
And I can give head very well too.. let's hook up na
Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by courna(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2019
dem Don pursue the innocent gyal.....

nawa for una oo

4 Likes

Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by mayorflexzy(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2019
Relate22:
show us the deeck[color=#550000][/color]
Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by Relate22(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2019
mayorflexzy:
show us the deeck[color=#550000][/color]
Its for the ladies
Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by Deckline(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I have a big black curved rigid dicck and can make u wet like a pool splash..
And I can give head very well too.. let's hook up na
Na wa o. big black curved rigid diick.
Only you!! See qualification.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by Kotika: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2019
Crazy Ass nigga. You think it's by size. For all we care, you may just be a cyber cafe operator trying to create a fake illusion about your self... Get a life man it's a new year

2 Likes

Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by Relate22(m): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Thats ur opinion
Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by nedubest(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
help oo, i have a small dick, what do i do to enlarge it?
Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by davecris(m): 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
New year. New stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by ayomide28287(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
Franca2:

jj

1 Like

Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by Isoduwa(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dont waste time see my signature

1 Like

Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Relate22:

This your brand of weed is very uncommon. I would have asked you where you got but my brain cannot carry it. Thank you but i think i'll pass.
Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by Relate22(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Perfectdanny:

This your brand of weed is very uncommon. I would have asked you where you got but my brain cannot carry it. Thank you but i think i'll pass.
Ok
Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by emmiekwu(m): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
Are u one of the lazy youth we are talking about?
Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by mungoparks: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
Franca2:
Dm me.
Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by Headlesschicken(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
undecided N!ggas wiv big cassava don't come online to brag....

1 Like

Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by p3kdudu(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4925758/1year-experience-fortunate-step-resources GNLD NEOLIFE FRAUD ALERT. #READ & #SHARE . #say_NO2_SCAM & INJUSTICE . come2019.
Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by Cylord: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
Relate22:

The level of this sensational story is kinda freaking me out
Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by showeah: 6:49am On Jan 03, 2019
Relate22:
Franca just WhatsApp me 07065214727
Re: My Di.ck Size Turns People On (pix) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 03, 2019
Sex starved dudes everywhere, now dem don pursue franca comot

(1) (Reply)

Men!...what Are Your Biggest TURN OFF In A Woman? / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures / How can I come out of this mess?? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.