Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) (45179 Views)

Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by mediaNGR: 9:57am On Jan 02, 2019
A young lady identified as Salmat, who had her wedding Fatiha in Bauchi state last Friday, December 28th 2018, died just four days after her wedding. According to reports, Salmat died on Tuesday January 1st. The cause of her death was however not stated.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/bride-dies-on-new-year-day-four-days.html

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by faithfull18(f): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2019
This is sad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by hisgrace090: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2019
The man need to be consold seriously.

RIP to the dead!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by AryEmber(f): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2019
So soon! I wonder how it happened, rest in peace sha.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by Tunasco4u(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
New year tragedy embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by GentleMoney: 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sad!
May Her Gentle Soul Rest In Peace.. Amen!
Hmmmm...

3 Likes

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by imamabi(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
RIP to the dead.
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by femo86(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
RIP
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by Reelmii: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
she married a boko haram member

5 Likes

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by Rseven(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Was it not d same bauchi a lady died just a day before her wedding? Now dis one.. May God help us

4 Likes

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by imamabi(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Reelmii:

I refuse to call u monkey so that I wouldn't be banned.

29 Likes

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by Zegun92: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jesus
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by theoldpretender(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Reelmii:

May the sentiment you expressed in this post be your portion and may your children live to see it manifest in your life , amen.

It is sad that some people are ready to hate others, without discovering that hate itself is very harmful to the person expressing it.....

Ah well.....

5 Likes

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by Lampert505(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
This is 2019,you better go and have sense
Reelmii:

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by fasho01(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sad one here

May God strengthen her husband and family

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by wolesmile(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
Reelmii:
Are you even human at all? Sure you have feelings at all?

3 Likes

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by sotall(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
R.I.P to her

Warm condolences to her husband

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by Biodun1929(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
Sad
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by gaby(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
I'm so thankful for my personal life experiences that has thought me to not fear death as an end but always be prepared to take that final bow after my time on earth must have come.

We are all traders in this market place called life/earth, at the end of each trading day, it is a given to pack up and head home to go take stock of or give account of our trades.

Living right and true to one's self and others wins it any time/day...

Journey well sis...we still dey market oo

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by publicenemy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
theoldpretender:

May the sentiment you expressed in this post be your portion and your children's portion, amen.
theoldpretender:

May the sentiment you expressed in this post be your portion and your children's portion, amen.
theoldpretender:

theoldpretender:

please leave the innocent children out of his stupidity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
Her panties was stollen during her visit 2 okorodu ,Lagos .i dnt knw it wl reach lyk dis lipsrsealed undecided sad
Rip
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by Sweetcollins: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
Aluu
What a double fvck!
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
So sad.. cry
I feel for the man..losing your wife just 4 days after getting married.
I pray God comforts him.

May God protect us all.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by kunmiiii: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
hisgrace090:
The man need to be consold seriously.

RIP to the dead!

How do you know the man is not responsible for her death? The spouse is always the prime suspect in deaths until investigations reveals otherwise!

3 Likes

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
AryEmber:
So soon! I wonder how it happened, rest in peace sha.
it was stolen
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by MOHSHESHI(m): 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
faithfull18:
This is sad.
real sad I felt fr d groom
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by Biingoo: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
Buhari why?
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by netsurfer01(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by Deeypeey(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Subhanallah!

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by Abbeyme: 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
RIP
Re: Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dey said she was married 2 boko haram is it true?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster / Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money / Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.