Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

How America Was Discovered - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How America Was Discovered (922 Views)

Garden Of Eden Finally Discovered / Fiction: I Traced My Step - Sister's Kidnap And Discovered Who Was Responsible. / The Lost Tale Of Merlin And King Arthur Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How America Was Discovered by Bigboy289(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2019
Modern Spain emerged after the amalgamation of two kingdoms, namely Castille and Aragon. This amalgamation became possible when King Ferdinand of Aragon married Queen Isabella of Castille in 1469, and a powerful state emerged. By 1492, the military power of the new state was shown.

Spanish rulers therefore paid little attention to maritime discovery and exploration as Portugal, but rather focused their attention to domestic issues. But in 1492, a landmark in the history of Spanish maritime discovery was by Columbus.

Read more at The discovery of America
Re: How America Was Discovered by Sensitivity1254: 4:37am On Jan 03, 2019
Lolz.

Are you telling us that there were no indigenous people in that land before the so called Columbus discovery

No one discovered any place.
Re: How America Was Discovered by Bigboy289(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2019
Sensitivity1254:
Lolz.

Are you telling us that there were no indigenous people in that land before the so called Columbus discovery

No one discovered any place.
Thanks for asking, they were indigenous people, but I will try to update the article. I will notify you after updating it
Re: How America Was Discovered by ChemicalReaction(f): 1:42am On Jan 04, 2019
Booked.
Re: How America Was Discovered by fullclub: 7:21am On Aug 12, 2019
Bigboy289:
Modern Spain emerged after the amalgamation of two kingdoms, namely Castille and Aragon. This amalgamation became possible when King Ferdinand of Aragon married Queen Isabella of Castille in 1469, and a powerful state emerged. By 1492, the military power of the new state was shown.

Spanish rulers therefore paid little attention to maritime discovery and exploration as Portugal, but rather focused their attention to domestic issues. But in 1492, a landmark in the history of Spanish maritime discovery was by Columbus.

Read more at The discovery of waec syllabus

Interesting
Re: How America Was Discovered by Sensitivity1254: 7:51am On Aug 12, 2019
No body discovered any America. That place has been existing before the emergency of the conquistadors.

Neither them not Colombus discovered America.
Re: How America Was Discovered by Bigboy289(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sensitivity1254:
No body discovered any America. That place has been existing before the emergency of the conquistadors.

Neither them not Colombus discovered America.
Table shaker, well done. Come buy me data make we argue small.

(1) (Reply)

I Have 40 Free Books For You / Please Read My Book, I Write Contemporary African Stories For Young People / Pls, I Need Material On The Impact Of Information Technology In Nigeria Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.