Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) (3399 Views)

How I Got Stamina For Re-election Campaign Still Baffles Me — Buhari / Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by pacificman: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2019
i feel deep anger when people still support buhari but hey look at venezuela people still support maduro despite the current inflation in the country,in a sane country we would have a yellow vest protest to kick buhari out..this man buhari was a disaster in 1984 and now he is even worse..i dont have time for too much grammar and long right up..zombie please suck on this..people supporting buhari are insane and they need real medical check up..quote me at your own risk

From 18.55 per cent in December 2016, Nigeria’s inflation rate increased to 18.72 per cent in January 2017, the National Bureau of Statistics, NBS, has said.

According to the Bureau, the Consumer Price Index, CPI, which measures inflation increased by 18.72 per cent (year-on-year) in January 2017, 0.17 percentage points higher from the rate recorded in December; and increases were recorded in all divisions that yield the Headline Index.

The report, released by the NBS on Wednesday, stated that communication and restaurants and hotels again recorded the slowest pace of growth in January, growing at 5.1 per cent and 8.4 per cent (year-on-year) respectively.

PREMIUM TIMES reports that the NBS said Nigeria’s inflation rate increased from 9.6 per cent recorded in December 2015 to 18.55 per cent in December 2016, as a result of sharp increase in the prices of meat, bread, fish, vegetable, and other products.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2019
Are you telling me if i want to cook chicken soup in Venezuela na saco bag i go use carry money go market?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by Shawnnn01: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2019
What is the inflations when the army handed Nigeria over to PDP and what is it when PDP handed over to Buhari ?

If you find that difficult what was the inflation rate when Obj handed over to Yardua/Ebele n what was it when Ebele handed over to Buhari ?

7 Likes

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by bedspread: 10:57am On Jan 02, 2019
Venezuelans don't support him..

The Nation is Stranded!

The Citizens are Totally Helpless..

Go and see things for yourself
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by Stalwert: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2019
only a mad person or congenitally dishonest liar will compare Venezuela million percent inflation with Nigeria near single digit inflation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by IsaAbubakar: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2019
[s]
Stalwert:
only a mad person or congenitally dishonest liar will compare Venezuela million percent inflation with Nigeria near single digit inflation.
[/s]
trash

5 Likes

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by pacificman: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2019
Stalwert:

damn i need to walking dead you zombie now...million percent inflation and single digit all na inflation,,nigeria own no b even single na double because 100naira bread before is now 200naira..dum dum

3 Likes

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by pacificman: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2019
Shawnnn01:
What is the inflations when the army handed Nigeria over to PDP and what is it when PDP handed over to Buhari ?

If you find that difficult what was the inflation rate when Obj handed over to Yardua/Ebele n what was it when Ebele handed over to Buhari ?

crap

1 Like

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by Stalwert: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2019
pacificman:

damn i need to walking dead you zombie now...million percent inflation and single digit all na inflation,,nigeria own no b even single na double because 100naira bread before is now 200naira..dum dum

Imagine this ignoramus comparing over 1, 000, 0000% inflation with 12% inflation claiming all are the same as if there is no nation on earth that has an inflation rate.

Atiku has really Atikulooted many cown supporters brain. grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by IsaAbubakar: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2019
[s]
Stalwert:
[i][/i]

Imagine this ignoramus comparing over 1, 000, 0000% inflation with 12% inflation claiming all are the same as if there is no nation on earth that has an inflation rate.

[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by pacificman: 11:31am On Jan 02, 2019
Stalwert:
[i][/i]

you are damn too dumb..dummy there are many nations on planet earth without inflation..how do you put a dullard to lead the largest economy in africa and the best place for investment..100naira bread jump to 200naira and you are telling me about 12%..may your life be like the inflation buhari put nigeria thru.say amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by sonofthunder: 11:40am On Jan 02, 2019
pacificman:

crap
hypocrite.
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by pacificman: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Now if I say may your life resemble the anus that Athiefwu has puctured you will begin to sound depressed, please name one country on earth that does not have inflation. ..

They say fine woman without intelligence na the private part go suffer but ugly man without sense na him mouth and anus go smell pepper for Atiku hand. I am done with your poorly reasoned posts. grin grin

may your life be like buhari inflation rate,amen....brunei is 0.05% and thats like no inflation at all and thats if you know where they call brunei..lol
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by pacificman: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2019
sonofthunder:

hypocrite.

sharap
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by admiral007: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2019
We were warned about this debacle called Buhari

1 Like

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by pacificman: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2019
zombies here you go

1 Like

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by ZombieTAMER: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2019
With the way Nigeria is going....

Very soon... The living will be harvesting the dead

Oh... It has begun already

1 Like

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by Shawnnn01: 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
pacificman:

You father can lie so N100 bread is now N200 anywhere in Nigeria ? Price of bread is yet to increase in Lagos anyone with opposing assertion should tell where he or she stays in Lagos so I find out myself.

1 Like

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
take a glimpse at this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by olisaEze(m): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Really don’t care much about the stats, that PMB dude has got to go if this nation is to survive in the coming years.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by pacificman: 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Shawnnn01:
You father can lie so N100 bread is now N200 anywhere in Nigeria ? Price of bread is yet to increase in Lagos anyone with opposing assertion should tell where he or she stays in Lagos so I find out myself.

your faro is a slowpoke and lives inside ekiti village..ode and person way like this your comment na mumu..price of bread increased when buhari became the president of nigeria
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by Stalwert: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
pacificman:
zombies here you go
pacificman:

may your life be like buhari inflation rate,amen....brunei is 0.05% and thats like no inflation at all and thats if you know where they call brunei..lol

0.05% is hardly no inflation it is called low inflation rate mr. Google. why are you begging moderators to hide my prayers for you? Is that how much you fear your life ending up looking like Atiku victims putrid behind?

Anyway, you have proved my case for me, there is no nation EARTH THAT DOES NOT HAVE INFLATION. QED.

Your entire thread reflects your basic ignorance and why you should not talk but learn before criticizing aimlessly.
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by Arthurity1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
There are only two classes of people that support buhari
1. The dumb
2. The blind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by pacificman: 2:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Stalwert:

0.05% is hardly no inflation it is called low inflation rate mr. Google. why are you begging moderators to hide my prayers for you? Is that how much you fear your life ending up looking like Atiku victims putrid behind?

Anyway, you have proved my case for me, there is no nation EARTH THAT DOES NOT HAVE INFLATION. QED.

Your entire thread reflects your basic ignorance and why you should not talk but learn before criticizing aimlessly.

no time to waste on a zombie dullard like you...i would still choose 0.05% to the nigerian 16%..ode..i just want to walking dead you am sure you understand..lol
Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by Passionfruit: 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
I’m perplexed too

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by theenchanter: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
pacificman:

you are damn too dumb..dummy there are many nations on planet earth without inflation..how do you put a dullard to lead the largest economy in africa and the best place for investment..100naira bread jump to 200naira and you are telling me about 12%..may your life be like the inflation buhari put nigeria thru.say amen
inflation isnt buhari's fault.

1 Like

Re: Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) by Godblesspmb: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
pacificman:
zombies here you go
Argentina is 22, even Egypt of all people is 25. Why can't you appreciate your country which 12.
Children of hate what do you want?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku’s Legal Team Storms INEC Headquarters In Protest / Channel Tv Interviews Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / Ogun State Vs Anambra State: Which Has The Richest Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.