Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Update On Rape Allegation - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Update On Rape Allegation (351 Views)

Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Update On Rape Allegation by Apexgist(f): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo gives update on rape allegation
Cristiano Ronaldo has given an update on his rape allegation, the Juventus star said he expects to be cleared of in the new year.

He is alleged to have sexually assaulted Kathryn Mayorga in a Las Vegas hotel in 2009.

Ronaldo has repeatedly denied the claims and expects a resolution in the coming months.

“It hurt me to see my family upset about the news, but they know I would never be able to do that,” he told Portuguese newspaper Record . “I was completely calm and very confident that soon everything will be clear.”

Ronaldo joined the Serie A champions from Real Madrid in the summer.

He has helped his new side to the top of the league and into the last 16 of the Champions League.

In the process he returned to Old Trafford to face his former club Manchester United.

And he would welcome a trip to Real Madrid with his new side in 2019.

Ronaldo added:

“It was fantastic how Manchester supporters always welcomed me when I played at Old Trafford. “The Santiago Bernabeu has also been my home for many years and will always be a very special stadium for me.

“I do not hide that I have and I will always have a great affection for that club and those fans. We live together unforgettable moments and it does not go away. “I will return with great pleasure to that stadium and I expect to be well received.”

Read Also: ��
Cristiano Ronaldo reacts to rape allegation, “it’s fake news” (video)= https://www.naijanewsgist.com/general/cristiano-ronaldo-reacts-allegation/
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Update On Rape Allegation by Bmaster(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2019
Ftc this year, i will always be smiling to bank
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Update On Rape Allegation by Fierce11: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2019
That's exactly what a rapist would say!,, Rapistnaldo!! *spits
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Update On Rape Allegation by Airhuncho(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Fierce11:
That's exactly what a rapist would say!,, Rapistnaldo!!
*spits

"Rapistnaldo".....lol

How do u know what a rapist would say?.....ur hand dutty!!

(1) (Reply)

Man City Hit Nine Past Burton To Cruise Towards League Cup Final / Bollywood's Esha Gupta to apologize for racist comment on Alex Iwobi / Denis Suarez Set For Arsenal: Former Team-mate Backing Him To Succeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.