Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 AM

Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) (30554 Views)

Why Do Parents See Their Children As A Source Of Livelihood During Old Age? / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Do You Consider Marriage & Children As Achievements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by MediaLife: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2019
Barrister Oladapo Ogundipe is blessed with seven children. Five of them have been called to the Nigerian bar while two are currently studing law at the University of Maiduguri.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/meet-nigerian-dad-whose-seven-children.html

6 Likes

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Jonadull: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2019
All of them worwor

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by christejames(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2019
A family filled with brainboxes, don't try to mess with any of them otherwise you will regret the day you crossed their path.

My kind of family, a learned family!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:17am On Jan 02, 2019
Proud dad..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Emodeee: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
you should not lie to them.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Sellfish(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
I hope daddy did not force them all to study law sad...

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by ezenna191(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
It must be a house of arguments with their father as Chief Abetter.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by kingabpet(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
All of them worwor
Having beauty without brain is catastrophic but having brain without beauty is a blessing

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Divorce one of them and they will take all your properties. Including your pants...

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Fash20: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Good for them
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Yewandequeen(f): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
No nonsense will be condoned. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by BUSHHUNTER: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Worwor Family

2 Shares

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Nathdoug(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
All of them worwor
YOUR STUPIDITY IS VERIFIED..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by nonye6194: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
I'm yet to see a family of all engineers grin. Abi our engineering hard so cool

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Shegzy8(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Please guys I'm in need of help..got admitted to seventh day adventist hospital , when test was carried out they said I have sepsis urinary tract infection and it has gotten into my blood stream..I have no one with me here and I have already used all my money to pay for their card and the tests carried out....I have exhausted all means to get money and my treatment is been vaulted cause of lack of funds...there is no actual amount but am still on drip in which I haven't even paid..it is estimated to be within 15- 20thousand naira...please guys this isn't scam and I am ready to prove it to anybody...I'm only trying to be anonymous here...I can also drop my number...08108669224....
MICHAEL
FIDELITY

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by millionboi2: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
christejames:
A family filled with brainboxes, don't try to mess with any of them otherwise you will regret the day you crossed their path.

My kind of family, a learned family!
say dat to a poor family,with money u can order dia instant murder

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Fash20: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by angbaradem: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Family of liers
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Favbolu(m): 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
All of them worwor
I swear, but they get brain pass you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Uduakuduakobong(m): 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Can Truth be found in this kinda family?
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Biodun1929(m): 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Cool. I hope he didn't force them though.

Anyway, if you want to learn how to attract money, check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Who law epp? Very broke proffession.....and why do nigerian lawyers still wear this dirty wig and gown looking like 17th century english men....

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by peckhamboi: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Genniez(f): 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Good one... The man knows there is money in lying hmm sense will not kill me sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by cbngov01(m): 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
All of them worwor

Dem dey NL o...shhhhh

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by laughitall(m): 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
I know one of the family owiggy
Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by akeentech(m): 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
Their family meeting will be like court sitting...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) by Naijawebmaster: 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2019
wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video) / My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby / Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.