Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Video Blogging Vs Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Video Blogging Vs Blogging (647 Views)

Earn More Mony: Blogging Vs Youtubing / Blogging Vs Youtube, Which Want Should You Go For To Make More Money / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Blogging Vs Blogging by GalaxyTrends: 11:57am On Jan 02, 2019
Over the Years it has been glaringly clear that content creation be its Article writing or Video Creation can make you a Millionaire, and enable you have that type of lifestyle you have have always dreamed of...Looking at the Trend, i have noticed that more Nigerian Youths Prefer Article Writing (Blogging) to Video Creation (Vlogging).

Moreso I have More Blogger Friends than Vloggers

So that Brings me to the Question, Do Vlogger Exist in The Nigeria Tech environs?
Do we have Vloggers in Nairaland? If yes, Please Drop your Contact lets meet and Know ourselfs
What is the Reason behind the influx of Youths towards Blogging as compared to Vlogging?
Re: Video Blogging Vs Blogging by Bloggingscope: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
Vlogging is great but not in Nigeria!

An average Nigerian can't even afford to watch 16 mins videl

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense / We Will Create A Well Functioning Clickbank Account For You / Hostolx- Web Design Companies - Web Designing Companies In Auckland - Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.