Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,123 members, 7,807,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Will Vote Yar Adua. What About You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Vote Yar Adua. What About You? (949 Views)

Shehu Musa Yar Adua Joined The Army In 1964 / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Vote Yar Adua. What About You? by ubamu2029: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2007
Let us sample opinions here please.

If you have the opportunity of voting on saturday (assuming you are in nigeria), whom will you vote for?

The options have been narrowed down to the trio: Atiku, Yar' adua and buhari.

atiku is an embodiment of corruption.

buhari represents all but democracy.

yar' adua is supposedly being sponsored by obj (and why is tony blair chosing brown to replace him?)

Considering the options, YAR ADUA IS MY OPTION.

whom do you support, and give us your reason.
Re: I Will Vote Yar Adua. What About You? by omon(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2007
He is the man
Re: I Will Vote Yar Adua. What About You? by McKren(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2007
Point of correction, Blair is not happy with Brown candidacy. The Blairites are encouraging David Miliband to stand against Brown.

@Topic

I will not vote for any but will prefer Yar'adua to win. Reason being am not motivated to vote cos none has given me a reason to.
Will prefer Yar'adua cos he will simply be a continuation of transition to New and contemporary Nigeria. But there wont be any radical change in his government.
Re: I Will Vote Yar Adua. What About You? by ubamu2029: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2007
already, pdp is leading in the pool being conducted right here now. on sunday when yar' adua will be declared the winner, people will take to the streets, burning housing and claiming that the election was rigged.
Re: I Will Vote Yar Adua. What About You? by dgb4(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2007
ubamu2029:

already, pdp is leading in the pool being conducted right here now. on sunday when yar' adua will be declared the winner, people will take to the streets, burning housing and claiming that the election was rigged.

U dey Kolo!!!!
Abi na Kolomental dey worry u! angry

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland's Solution To The Nepa (phcn) Crisis. / Elections: Us Threatens Nigeria With Sanctions / Lagos Is 40!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.