Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout (25182 Views)

Shaibu Suffers Blow As PDP Leaders From Edo North Endorse Ighodalo / From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead / Leaders From The 6 Geopolitical Regions Meet With Peter Obi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by MediaLife: 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
Senator Dino Melaye who went into hiding as police look for him made another video as he blast and place curse on the Nigerian Leaders who is misusing power

In the video where he said
''The rulers of Nigeria have set themselves against the Lord and his anointed. You know what, the Lord shall laugh at them in the suffer displeasure''
Watch Video HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/i-trust-lord-god-of-host-dino-melaye.html

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by MediaLife: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Watch Video HERE

Lalasticlala

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by orion7: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
dino although you wer a fool but this time oil dey your head. God bless you.

the Apc police looking for you has one thing In mind. they just want to embarrass you and make sure you 're locked up b4 elections. tompolo hid from them 3yrs now and heavens did not fall.

just stay where you 're. And I assure you nothing will happen. the kind of kangaroo court they set up for deji is the type they will set for you. there is no justice nigeria

If you have the means sef, since they already lied you killed an Apc policeman. there is nothing wrong in you showing them that you can actually do it and nothing will happen

worse case scenario you leave the country and seeek asylum in Australia.

but dino do not attempt to tank and eat shït like akpabio.

#Shalom

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by clownboi: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
If a Senator cannot be found by Nigerian police, i mean a popular figure..Don't ask me how caught the late general's murders..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by frankfrancis871: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
sad

Oh Dino the son of Melaye be warned! Obasanjo forgives, Osibanjo forgives, Saraki forgives, late Buhari the son of mohammed from hills of daura never forgave and I assure Jubril Al-sadani son of Aminu and the cabals never forgives too!

Alex son of Badeh and the others have kicked the bucket with hot palm oil, so be warned!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Lagosfinder(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lawmaker thats afraid of the law

1 Like

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by madmohamed(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
MediaLife:
Senator Dino Melaye who went into hiding as police look for him made another video as he blast and place curse on the Nigerian Leaders who is misusing power

In the video where he said

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/i-trust-lord-god-of-host-dino-melaye.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
you help him buhari to become president. Ntoo he is not Jonathan
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by hisexcellency34: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
i know Dino's mouth will kill him someday

6 Likes

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by lightheart(m): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Abobi don humble grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
chai. naso this man too run. worst thing to have happen to kogi people.

READ COOL, LOVE AND INTERESTING STORY ON
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by StOla: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
The law is not for Lawmakers.

Thanks to Dino Melaye for reminding us that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Ijaya123: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
This guy is truly insane. He no get soundtrack to release again?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by thiagoteres(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
Is oga Dino now blasting himself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Jonadull: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ogun kill you there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by DinoP: 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
THE HUNTER IS GETTING CLOSE TO THE RAT HOLE.
#smokethemout

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Biodun1929(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dino the drama king.

Anyway, if you want to learn how to attract money, check my signature.

1 Like

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by obembet(f): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hide till election will finish.

2 Likes

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by lloyds(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dino my man. Buhari fear don turn you to evangelist overnight. It is well o.

11 Likes

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2019

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by omonscloak: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Idiotic, I wonder how the buffoon won his election. Go present yourself to the police and stop hiding

1 Like

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by humberjade: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
God can't be mocked...this man is mocking God and at d same time, he's playing on d intelligence of his followers grin

Matthew 23:27-28
27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

A thief who connived with those in power to steal from the people, and still flaunts his proceeds at d same people he stole from openly without remorse...he didn't stop there, he's now using d name of God to win d sympathy of d gullible ones among his victims while trying to dodge from what he sowed with his questionable wealth...He knows that most Nigerians love God...and he's trying to use His name to escape persecution of trying to kill one of the same God's creatures.

Our God can not be mocked.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by lloyds(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Baba don gentle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by enemyofprogress: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
I'm always happy any time this big fool is being dealt with, why? Because of the way he used to display his wealth on the internet not minding the fact that some Nigerians are hungry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by Kundagarten: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dino will prevail over his enemies.
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by BruncleZuma: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin

How's it a hideout if it's his home...what manner of education do some of you have?!
Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by ZAWs: 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
Bubu re-election is still hanging on the balance and yet these chests beater are already hiding.
Kai too many person go carry Bible/Koran after Bubu swearing-in speech.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by exzywillipaton: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Law Maker becomes a law breaker.....face your fears and don't be a coward to prove your innocence...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by sukerefakere(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by sukerefakere(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
gainlarry3286:
today's fixed game now available....view won tickets to get details
I don't mind giving you money to fix your brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout by descartes400: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2019
Oh Man, I figured Dino is now Born Again and a fire brand Prayer Warrior. ...The Fear of Buhari would have that effect on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" / APC Congratulates Ishaku's Supreme Court Victory / EFCC Rejects Uche Secondus Offer To Refund 23 Luxury Cars,Insists On N310m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.