Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,019 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham (25046 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" (2) (3) (4)

Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by damiloladuke: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nollywood actor Yomi Fabiyi says to Toyin Abraham, her colleague in the movie industry, that the only way to travel light in 2019 is to let go of their past differences.

The actors have been at loggerheads for the past 2 years and the rift got stiffer mid-2018 when Yomi Fabiyi blasted Toyin Abraham for painting Mercy Aigbe in bad light after she claimed that Mercy was a hypocrite.

Yomi Fabiyi however took to his page to clear the air on their misunderstanding and assured Toyin that he had never intended that they had anything come in between them, but he is now willing to forgive her and hope she does same.

Read his post:

Everyday that we wake up is a fresh start.

If we are revisiting the past because of regrets, then we need to be clear that we can't go back and undo what we have done.

Toyin, you know I have always prepared my mind that my friend(s) at any rate and time will offend me and I do forgive in advance. In the case that spilted us, it got the best part of me, I would have judged any other differently too until I was in the shoes.

Many questions may be unanswered, that is fine by me and I know you well, you would have wish some scenarios never happened. Switch to that emotional, kind, remorseful, soft and God fearing Toyin that attracted me to you.

Reflect, be sober and get teary if necessary while making genuine assesment. NOBODY CAN EVER KNOW THE FULL GIST LIKE YOU AND I anyway.

I wish to state unequivocally that I FORGIVE YOU from the depth of my heart. Also, I reacted in a way that is inappropiate afterwards, I HUMBLY APOLOGIZE and to anyone who feel offended, ejo e ma binu.

May God forgive us all. TRUE FRIENDSHIP IS THE BIGGEST CULT and to me, there is nothing like HALF LOYALTY, sad, ours turns out the way it did. We are humans and not alliens afterall. Lessons learnt. I will continue to value and hold you in high esteem. You have many goods with me I can tap strength from.

I love to travel light in this new year. I wish you and your loved ones a WONDERFUL and PROSPEROUS 2019. More success and more wins.

And to this strange lady EUNICE OMOSHALEWA ENIOLA LAWAL (that I never met until the case) but was used to accuse me of sexual harrasment, I forgive you and your sponsors too. I also forgive you INSTABLOG9JA.

Listen up, I never reported or have your account ever flagged at any time in my life, it was all lies against me by whoever, so you can hurt me with your platform and followers.

Ile aiye ogun ni but we will survive cos inu mimo ja j'ogun (plain heart fights harder than jazz). To my fans, THANK YOU

ALL for you understanding.
Love for all, hatred for none. Peace! ���� Yomi Fabiyi.

https://lailasnews.com/i-forgive-you-yomi-fabiyi-says-to-toyin-abraham/

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by lilmax(m): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
wow Nigeria just moved forward 90% because this one forgave the other one

NONSENSE

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by kolafolabi(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Forgiveness is not a weak man's word but that of a brave man. Kudos!

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by Abbeyme: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by jtjohn(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
forgive others not because they deserve forgiveness because u deserve peace....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by nicodenzzy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Rubbish

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by Houseofglam7(f): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
Good move but next time yomi don’t concern your
self with other people problem
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by dotcomnamename: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2019
remmysworld:

@ Yomi Fabiyi,

Aren’t we internet rodents ? You humiliated the same “kind” and “soft” TOYIN but she ignored.You judged her based on what you knew about her even on live videos and now you come publicly to say that you have forgiven her What did she do ?? What was her offense cos I don’t understand why you saying you have forgiven her because last I checked you were the one that accused her wrongly...For a whole year you kept throwing shades including some of your colleagues, they are this same people that will comment “let peace reign” “life is too short”. Why didn’t you think about the good times you both had when you kept on insulting her ?

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by keepingmum: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
This guy's arrogance and ego will be the bane of him

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by Daviestunech(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
My 2 rules on this thread

Rule1
I don't give a fucc.k

Rule2
I make sure I don't forget rule1 undecided

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by movid(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
I will not FORGIVE you..Abbey Nairabet
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Forgiveness is the key to happiness.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by verygudbadguy(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
movid:
This cracked me up really. I don dey bone since morning but now, I can go out and sip some bottles.

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by bettercreature(m): 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74385813:
Forgiveness is the key to happiness.
To Forgive is a mere word! You can't really forgive and forget its impossible
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by mansoura(f): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
Love your spirit of forgiveness�
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by mozona(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
nice one
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by obembet(f): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Their problem.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by Rastamann: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
Reflect, be sober and get teary if necessary while making genuine assesment. NOBODY CAN EVER KNOW THE FULL GIST LIKE YOU AND I anyway.

Before nko? na both of you know wetin dey betwin una wey make the two of you dey disgrace unaself for public. Any way new year new resolution, I hope say go maintain this one o and no bi say after one month na, quarrel go start again o.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by flejnr2(f): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Who is Yomi fabiyi please ?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
movid:

Lmao
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by enemyofprogress: 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
Rubbish. He's faring the girl
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
kolafolabi:
Forgiveness is not a weak man's word but that of a brave man. Kudos!
Gbam
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Forgives Toyin Abraham by Hestywhyt(f): 2:53am On Jan 03, 2019
What was her offence Biko?

Princess Onyejekwe Rocks Swimwear In New Photos / Face Of Gbenro & Osas Ajibade's Daughter, Azariah Ajibade / Pete Edochie Vows To Curse IPOB Members For Saying He Supports Election Boycott