Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured (16805 Views)

PHOTOS: Exclusive Wedding Reception Photos From Maleke + Cynthia / Jide Kosoko Assaulted And Injured Video Club Owners / Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by HighChief4(m): 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2010
THIS are not the best of times for the artiste known as Maleke Idowu of Mini mini wana wana fame as his record label boss showed him what a Mafia don he is when he sent his foot soldiers to give him the beatings of his life when he came late for a show in Warri last week.
According to Maleke, he said he came for the event organized by his recording label, 911 Entertainment outfit and was surprised to see Ayirimi Emami order his thugs numbering over 12 to beat the living daylights out of him.

Speaking to Trend'tainment in Pidgin English, he said he is still recovering from the attack.

“My brother, no be small thing. I just come make I perform normally only to see my boss order his boss to beat me. They attacked me with everything they had and made me bleed from the nose and other parts of my body. They left me when they think say I don faint.”Unfortunately, Emami, who is going for the Federal House of Representatives in the 2011 elective year and who is alleged to be the militants uprising that prevented the EFCC from arrested the former governor of Delta State, Mr. James Ibori, never bothered to pick the calls placed to him by Trend'tainment. Trend'tainment gathered that Emami is said to be stupendously rich and has a property worth over N1b which sits on over four standard football fields has vowed to make life unbearable for Maleke.Maleke said he is making an appeal to Nigeria and the Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Ogbonna Onovo, to save him from eminent danger and risk of losing g his life as he is afraid that more harm awaits him since his boss is still spitting fire.
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by Dolemite(f): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2010
When you lay with dogs, expect to get flees. . .
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by HighChief4(m): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2010
Dolemite:

When you lay with dogs, expect to get flees. . .

Am telling u, so sad
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by philip0906(m): 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2010
Hmmm. . .don't fu.ckk with nig.gas who have their hands soiled. . .sorry 4 him though
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by HighChief4(m): 12:13am On Aug 09, 2010
philip0906:

Hmmm. . .don't fu.ckk with nig.gas who have their hands soiled. . .sorry 4 him though

They re just enjoyin d lawlessness in that country, trust me notin is gonna happen to that bloody politician and d police wont do anytin abt d assault
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by ACUT3X(m): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2010
i hope he didnt mini mini wana wana his boss' chic? U know, undecided grin grin

Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by ACUT3X(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2010
i hope he didnt mini mini wana wana his boss' chic? U know, undecided grin grin grin grin

Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by cyril10(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2010
Big man big wahala.
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by shotster50(m): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2010
There you go. The dark side of the Nigerian music industry,
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by otokx(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2010
Why did he go late for the show?
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by PhinaBrown: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2010
Maleke, na waooooooo, sorry sha, i hope say God go help you get out of the clutches of the mini mini wana wana destroyer you called boss and lead you to a better boss. Amen
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by kaiosama(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2010
pics or proof pls
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by Carlosein(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2010
When the going was good, we heard nothing.
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2010
this is the kinda boss Terry-G needs grin grin grin grin
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by bisiaet: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2010
Picture pls if any
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by sizzlers(m): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2010
The story is baseless, we need source please
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by matiltomd(f): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2010
odiaero:

this is the kinda boss Terry-G needs grin grin grin grin

You clown! grin grin But i second that, grin grin
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by nomoneydow: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2010
source pls
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by spikedcylinder: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2010
Na wa o. Come late for a show and get beaten. I'm sure other artistes are rushing to sign on to the darn record label. undecided
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by ukcatlover(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2010
when u dey feel say you be big boy, one day you go turn to small boy. it never happen? why dem nor break your two long legs  self?
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by Demdem(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2010
They attacked me with everything they had and made me bleed from the nose and other parts of my body. They left me when they think say I don faint.”Unfortunately, Emami, who is going for the Federal House of Representatives in the 2011 elective year and who is alleged to be the militants uprising that prevented the EFCC from arrested the former governor of Delta State, Mr. James Ibori, never bothered to pick the calls placed to him by  Trend'tainment.

If this story is true, this part got me thinking. I fear for the worse.
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by mrperfect(m): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2010
That is sad mennnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by OLAMIND1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2010
man! me scared for wata put in man's home!
its too sophisticated to be called a weapon!
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by MissyB1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2010
Poor Maleke!!
I so Love his songs and Jokes.
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by donobi(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2010
maleke come and get me for legal consel or prosecution. i am a lawyer. he will pay for what he did and he's ampition is over.
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by ollypass: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2010
The post is reading like something out of the east coast, also it will teach him to understand time is money!
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by oluagness(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2010
Sorry, may God deliver us from oppressors.
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by lordvamon(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2010
maleke, so sad for ya.thats just the other side of a cat.any more threat from ur boss,try reach me i can handle him ha ha ha!!!!!BARON D ZULUGA
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by kilakhan(m): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2010
Maleke talk true! The guy just beat you for nothing? and prevented you from performing at a show he would have made money if you performed? the story stinks!
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by Oboyle: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2010
@sizzlers

I was there when Ayirimi Emami ordered his thugs like himself to beat maleke. Timaya, MI, I go die was very bitter but could not do anything.
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by mamagee3(f): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2010
I wonder why someone uploaded the picture of a rifle on here. . .

Shouldn't this thread be about maleke or someone like that?
Re: Maleke, Nigerian Comedian Beaten And Injured by 1105(f): 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2010
Good for him sef, ~

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola / Iyanya About To Sign With Jay Z Roc Nation / Catherinemary Nneamaka Ugoji Honoured At Godfrey Okoye University Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.