Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Free Css Masterclass For Beginners - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Free Css Masterclass For Beginners (767 Views)

Free SQL Masterclass For 4 Weeks / Java Programming Masterclass For Software Developers 2020 Free Download / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Css Masterclass For Beginners by CodingKING: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hi, welcome to our first lesson on CSS course. I bet you that this is one of the most interesting course you’ll ever be learning on this website. Personally, I love CSS with all my coding life and I hope you too will at the completion of this course. Now, one may be wondering what is CSS? Well, if you are the one, then you don’t have to worry anymore. I’m going to sit closely by your side and explain, in its simplest terms, everything you need to know about the subject matter, in order to become exceptionally outstanding in CSS programming language. Promise to give me rapt attention. Deal? Good! Let’s get started.

CSS is an acronym for Cascading Style Sheets. Heavy to understand? Ok, let me break it down.
The first word ‘Cascading’ in this context refers to a way CSS applies one style on top of another. This will become clearer when we get to the practical aspect.
The last part of the acronym ‘’Style Sheets’’ on the other hand is used to control the look and feel of a web document. These words are better explained in practical. We shall yet get there.
CSS just like HTML has different versions. CSS was first introduced on December 1996. Since then, different versions have surfaced. The second version of CSS was released in 1998, and it was called CSS 2. The third version which happens to be the latest version was released on 13th October 2015. That’s more than three years ago. Since then no newer versions have been released.
CSS and HTML are almost indispensable when it comes to web designing. They are like sisters from a different mother. They work hand in hand; you barely do without the other. Perhaps, you jumped into this course without prior knowledge of HTML, ‘’I take God beg you’’, Kindly pause this lesson and click here for proper HTML tutelage. However, if you have painstakingly been following me meticulously, I say kudos to you. You have the right to continue this lesson with me. Let’s move on.

IMPORTANCES OF CASCADING STYLE SHEETS
There are several importance or benefits of CSS that programmers enjoy. We will consider some of them and then move into real work.
1. CSS is used to define how HTML elements are displayed on a web document.
2. CSS is also beneficial in the sense that it helps the programmer to separate styles from the content
3. Another benefit of Cascading Style Sheets is that you can apply specific styles to specific HTML elements using Style Sheets.
4. It makes your content look beautiful and as well attractive.
5. Finally, CSS enables you to change its property values with other programming languages such as JavaScripts, JQery etc.
SOURCE: https://codinglegit..com/2019/01/introduction-to-css.html

SEE MORE : codinglegit..com

1 Like

Re: Free Css Masterclass For Beginners by AsaJed: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
that's what I have being looking for, how to be a programmer and to create a website ,so with this I know just a finger width of programming, but can u teach me more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Place To Volunteer / Free HTML, CSS, And JAVASCRIPT Training For One (1) Nairalander / Limited! Let Me Teach You How To Earn 10-20k Daily As An Affiliate Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.