Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. (1851 Views)

Strange Recurring Boil Pus On My Child's Back (Viewers Discretion) / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by AngelaP718(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Good evening everyone!!

Please help me I am suffering. I don’t want to die of staphylococcus! embarassed
embarassed
Please im also suffering from this infection. I conducted a test and it came up as MODERATE GROWTH. sad

Been using the prescribed Antibiotics but no solution. Please I need your help. How did you ever cure Staphylococcus.

Please kindly advise me. Im male and it’s itching me. I am not comfortable for a second at all.
Please what can you advise me.

Please and please kindly help me!!!!!
I need cure please!!

I’ve been scammed too by 3 different Nairaland with fake products

Please kindly advise me im male.

Please My joystick glands is itchy killing me with scratches

and
god will Bless you!!
Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by madridguy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Are you in Lagos?

AngelaP718:
Good evening everyone!!

Please help me I am suffering. I don’t want to die of staphylococcus! embarassed
embarassed
Please im also suffering from this infection. I conducted a test and it came up as MODERATE GROWTH. sad

Been using the prescribed Antibiotics but no solution. Please I need your help. How did you ever cure Staphylococcus.

Please kindly advise me. Im male and it’s itching me. I am not comfortable for a second at all.

I need cure please!!

and
god will Bless you!!
Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by AngelaP718(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
madridguy:
Are you in Lagos?

Yes sir/ma im in Lagos.
Can you be of help please.
Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by madridguy(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ok. I have someone that prepare the herb and it's so effective. The person stays around Dopemu area of Lagos.

AngelaP718:

Yes sir/ma im in Lagos.
Can you be of help please.
Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by AngelaP718(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
madridguy:
Ok. I have someone that prepare the herb and it's so effective. The person stays around Dopemu area of Lagos.

Can you send me your contact so we talk on the phone.
Please help me I’ll appreciate!!
Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by thabdulgafar(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
AngelaP718:
Good evening everyone!!

embarassed

I need cure please!!

and
god will Bless you!!

Hello, Staphylococcus can be cure via herbs. I have an alternative herbal therapy that can handle such and other (STDs & STI) related cases.

There's no doubt that so many people have had all manners of bad experiences as related to above mentioned disease that doesn't mean it can't be treated.

The reason why many people believe it can't be treated mostly LADIES is because before treatment commence.

LADIES ONLY VERY VERY IMPORTANT

All pants must be changed or if such person is not financially buoyant(There's another method) reason is because those pants are contaminated with bacteria and if treatment commence without changing set of pants the disease will keep coming back.

The symptoms experience is different i.e what Mr. A symptoms might be different from Mr. B symptoms.

I can administer treatment without collecting money but terms and conditions apply.

For inquiring, question and interested client can reach me via �:08039441435.
Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by hidhrhis(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
AngelaP718:
Good evening everyone!!

embarassed

Let me know when they cure u

I need cure please!!

and
god will Bless you!!
Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by hidhrhis(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
AngelaP718:
Good evening everyone!!

embarassed

I need cure please!!

and
god will Bless you!!
Let me know when u are cured
Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by AngelaP718(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
hidhrhis:

Let me know when u are cured

Please what do you mean?
I said I needed help you saying I should let you know when I am cured.

Why are you talking like this or is it that you meant something else?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by hidhrhis(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2019
AngelaP718:

Please what do you mean?
I said I needed help you saying I should let you know when I am cured.

Why are you talking like this or is it that you meant something else?
The way I used those words made u think I was insulting u
I have someone who is also battling with this same staph for quite some years now with no cure that's why I said u shld let me know when u are cured so as to link him up with u

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by Achimaechi(m): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2019

Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by Adalassy: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2019
AngelaP718:
Good evening everyone!!

embarassed

I need cure please!!

and
god will Bless you!!

https://www.nairaland.com/4766180/get-staphylococcus-aureus-cure-me
Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by dockokwus: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
All those labs are milking you of your money.
If you had persistent Staph for this long,believe me its someone else that would have been typing on your behalf.
The thing about Nigerians is that you rather pay to hear what you want to hear about your ailment,and drugs prescribed that suits the false narrative rather than pay to be told the truth only by a competent professional.
I bet if u are told that medical consultation only to start a proper diagnosis that maynot eventually lead to u taking any kind of drugs would cost you N15k;or a test for staph with drugs would cost total 25-30k,of course with 3-5days injection,you would jump at the latter,rather than "dash"a dr N15k for merely 'asking you some questions and examining you',that didn't even last for up to 20mins,without even drugs'!
Keep on spending money,getting tested and receiving injections,until you are ready to get paid to be properly evaluated by a proper,honest dr.
Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by Lawrittanneka68(f): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
AngelaP718:
Good evening everyone!!

embarassed

I need cure please!!

and
god will Bless you!!
USE THIS PACK FOR STAPH FROM SWISSGARDE,YOU WILL BE FREE FROM IT,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER: 08038220168

Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by Healthwise17: 1:50am On Jan 03, 2019
AngelaP718:
Good evening everyone!!

embarassed

I need cure please!!

and
god will Bless you!!

Well, as trained nutritionists firstly we run medical check up on patients using an Advanced Machine which is capable of scanning all the vital organs of the body to reveal any affected parts/imbalances, and other parts of the body that need urgent care.

We then do the products recommendation by recommending appropriate food supplements to cure any disease or ailment.

For consultation, you can reach us on this number : 08164269252
Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by madridguy(m): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2019
0805 700 0406 call him directly.

AngelaP718:

Can you send me your contact so we talk on the phone.
Please help me I’ll appreciate!!
Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by thabdulgafar(m): 7:26am On Jan 23, 2019
Sexually transmitted infections (STI) also known as sexually transmitted diseases (STD) are infection that are commonly spread by sexual activity, symptoms and signs may include vaginal discharge, pelvic pain, penile discharge, ulcer on or around genitals, pain, rashes etc.

There's no doubt so many people have had series of bad experiences and quack treatment that doesn't mean it can't be treated.

This product is 100% herbal formulated to cure STDs/STI in the body and also serve as prevention against any infectious disease.

This herbs product is naturally originates from leaves, plant, seeds of many plants from natural substances.

This product is non - toxic and fit for human consumption.

The ingredients is fully locally sourced.

Treatment:
Herbs for detoxification
Herbs for STDs/STI
Some chronic cases requires more medication.

For more details call/Whatsapp: +2348039441435.

The first wealth is health.

Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by thabdulgafar(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2019
You focus on your problem and not solution.

The fact that you've been swindled on this platform that does not mean every advert is a scam.

Be specific about your location, let me help you out and proof you wrong.

You can chat me.
Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by Leonardomike: 6:15am On May 25, 2019
AngelaP718:
Good evening everyone!!

embarassed

I need cure please!!

and
god will Bless you!!
gee tell me more about the symptoms u are having oooo that is not the only symptoms oh
Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by NAJALYN: 8:09am On May 25, 2019
STC30 will cure your ailment. And then you will need to comply with certain rules to avoid it's relapse. Please read the Post on STC30.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)
Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by jbblues24(m): 8:02pm On May 25, 2019
Such strong.
Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by Nichole123: 4:11am On Dec 13, 2019
Hello Angela did you get cured of staphylococcus? I have Similar problem and I want to get rid of this bacteria ASAP. Please let me know the condition of things. Thanks
Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by Luckyzil(m): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2019
All this many post on staph
A cure has come, I tell people that you can't use old solution, to solve today's problem. You use today's solution to solve today's problem

Re: Please Help Me! Help Me! I Have Recurring Staphylococcus Aureus. by rinx234: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=Nichole123 please have you get rid of staphylococcus aureus?. I have been suffering from it for a very long time ,if yes please email me how you cured it sexyprinx@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Whitish Discharge From Vagina / Benefits Of Double Root Coffee For Men. / I Need Advice On How To Cope With Deafness And Tinnitus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.