Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari (25460 Views)

You Have Equal Rights In Katsina– Gov. Masari Tells Katsina Christians / Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by rexwalters: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
olaolulazio:
Fayose is still in pain.......

Governor Masari Masari said kidnapping, armed robbery and cattle rustling are now order of the day in the state.
Just like Ekiti State under Fayose?
Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nancy2018:
Governor Aminu Bello Masari of Katsina State has said that the state is seriously under security siege.

Related Post
We Cannot Be lntimidated By The Police – MASSOB, BIM
The Movement for the Sovereign State of Biafra and Biafra Independent Movement (MASSOB/BIM) have declared…
NFF Admits Super Sand Eagles Poor Preparations
Lagos - Amaju Pinnick, President of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) on Friday admitted that the…

Governor Masari Masari said kidnapping, armed robbery and cattle rustling are now order of the day in the state.

Reacting, immediate past governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, said: “Now that the Governor of Katsina State, Bello Masari has cried out that the home-state of President Buhari is under siege by armed robbers, bandits, kidnappers, maybe the President will stop playing ostrich to the worsening state of insecurity in the country.”

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-katsina-under-serious-siege-gov-masari/

Many northern governors n leaders have abandoned buhari. It will clear for dem zombies eyes wen northern results starts trickling in via the 2019 presidential elections

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
olaolulazio:
Fayose is still in pain.......

Are u blind to even ur own post?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by donb06: 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
Na one week to election wey APC go understand say another sight of 8 yrs in power for the north is sweeter than SAI BABA... first shettima, second Masari.... Third (loading...) maybe governor of kebbi.... grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Ayobami7(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
德英国加
Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Vikky014(f): 2:31am On Jan 03, 2019
post=74389683:
No, only you and Fayose do!
i pity ur ignorance
Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Vikky014(f): 2:47am On Jan 03, 2019
@dockokwus it is really a sad situation bc in a frée and fair election down here in the North buhari cant win,he isnt popular unlike in 2015
Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by dockokwus: 4:39am On Jan 03, 2019
Vikky014:
@dockokwus it is really a sad situation bc in a frée and fair election down here in the North buhari cant win,he isnt popular unlike in 2015
So why are they all sitting down in their bachas,huts or room apartments soaking up all the suffering he is unleashing on them in all spheres without open condemnation of his government and street protests?
We know the Northern proletariat are like the Arab masses when pushed to the wall due to severe hardship,they defy all threats and openly show their anger.
My dear,no one should expect Buhari to concede defeat in these election.The man knows inwardly a defeat and inquiry into how he ran the country would expose any remaining facade of integrity his deluded supporters still attach to his name.
So he would rather the Nation goes up in flames than step down in any form of election.
Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Vikky014(f): 7:15am On Jan 03, 2019
@dockokwus its only God dt can save the day,so lets keep praying and vote our choice at the same time guard our vote
Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:46am On Jan 03, 2019
sanpipita:
and Northeners are suddenly mute cos the president isn't a southerner, if na Jonathan all of them will be swearing and cursing.
True talk
Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by dockokwus: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2019
Vikky014:
@dockokwus its only God dt can save the day,so lets keep praying and vote our choice at the same time guard our vote
Have we not been praying,yet at the end we get the worst president in Buhari?
Honestly I felt GEJ was the lowest we could go:he didn't sound so intelligent,he had a seeming inferiority complex and was such a weakling he allowed many to go away with open,large scale corruption.
I never knew that GEJ deficiencies would be minuscule when compared to who was to follow.
Buhari's deficiencies and incompetence are so monumental,it defies all logic.
However,one thing I feel in my bones is that despite all these failures,the man would get truly exposed for what he is with these presidential election,he won't accept defeat.
Its in that aspect I feel God should intervene before we reach that bridge of him staring defeat in the face and the heinous things he may decide to do.
Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Timatayo1: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2019
Enjoyed your next level
Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Vikky014(f): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2019
@dockokwus i concur with all you have said we can only try as human and leave the rest for God
Re: BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari by Ziggylady(f): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2019
Viking07:
[s][/s]Is Fayose the Governor of Kastina State?

[img]https:///media/1-13-2018/SE31db.gif[/img]

Na wao! grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP / Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures) / Why DSS Ordered #EndSARS Promoters’ Bank Accounts Frozen - THEWILL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.