Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:38 PM

2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari (28477 Views)

Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by PMBNG(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ejike Mbaka, the spiritual director of Adoration Ministry Enugu, has been blasted for endorsing President Muhammadu Buhari for a second term in office.

The blast is coming from Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister who described the cleric as an agent of Satan.

Mr Mbaka, a Catholic priest, had on Tuesday endorsed Mr Buhari who is seeking a second term in office on the platform of the All Progressive Congress, (APC).

Prior to the 2015 election, the cleric had endorsed the APC flag bearer while he was in the opposition.

Buhari who ran the race against an incumbent president defeated former president, Goodluck Jonathan, in the historic election. It was also the first time an opposition candidate would win a presidential election in the country.

Kicking against the cleric’s endorsement, the former minister said he was now convinced Mbaka is of the devil.

He quoted where the cleric said if God did not prefer the president to go back to office, the almighty being would have took the life of the Nigerian leader.

“If God does not want Buhari he could have died”- Father Mbaka.

“Short man devil has spoken! I am convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that this creature from the 7th circle of hell is an agent of satan,” Fani-Kayode said in a tweet on Wednesday.

“He is worse than Rasputin: he thrives on falsehood and reeks of sulphur!” he added.

The former minister is a known critic of the Buhari administration. He attacks virtually anyone who supports the government.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/2019-agent-satan-fani-kayode-blast-mbaka-endorsing-buhari/

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by subtlemee(f): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
Whoever the present government doesn’t favour is bitter

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Nna17(m): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
ffk, this statement is quite unfair.

17 Likes

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by festacman(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
I am not a fan of Fr. Ejike Mbaka but I doubt if FFK is a Christian as he claims. You can't speak ill of people out of hatred and still claim to be a follower of the same Jesus Christ who instructed his followers to love their enemies. It is contradictory.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Oxb90: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2019
Are you suprised. Remember Mbaka openly begged buhari for financial support, who knows maybe he has been 'rewarded with an oil block

139 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by NOC1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
When will people understand that this is politics, every man has his own choice and free to support who so ever he like.
I don't know why people get mad over other people choice and decisions.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by zlantanfan: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
All I see is severe pains by the coke head.

Lai Mohammad wannabe has accepted impending defeat on PDP behalf today.

All PDP religious appendages including apostle otobo have affirmed pmb 2nd term.

It is not easy been a PDP supporter now, i hope Bianka slayer doesn't choke on his coke with frustration

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by hisexcellency34: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
See how Fani Kayode is using foul language on a man of God because of whom he supports. I pity that Igbo lady and his four children

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by helinues: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
And FFK is an agent of who?

Probably an agent of misyarning

7 Likes

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by linearity: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
They are still trying to inflate it with the right size of special interest ghost project air.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Sirjamo: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
This one has taken delivery of 1000kg of the strongest Coca.ne from Colombia

8 Likes

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by FunctionX(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by pythonkid(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
Y
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by iammo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin apart from been a trained catholic priest who's prediction/vission had been 100% correct, he also holds a degree in political science

5 Likes

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
To be candid, Nnamdi Kanu together with his Igbos Brothers are all Agents of Satan impediment to Atiku Victory.

I wonder why Atiku choose Obi from South East as VP. A running mate from South West would have been ideal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Sellfish(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
Their problem not mine smiley

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by chibowobbed(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
One thing I so love about mbaka is, he doesn't care how you feel when saying his mind.

7 Likes

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Factfinder1(m): 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
Season of blasting
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Ogaga87(m): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
See how people are using religion to sway people.. I pity those gullible ones that Mbaka is manipulating with this his hangover...

This can only happen in a country where ethnic sentiment have defeated the beauty of education, and Christ said, MY PEOPLE SUFFER FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE..

Mbaka is endorsing Daura because he claimed Obi did not donate to his church but could not see reason why the government he loves so much could not provide an opportunity for those depending on him for means of their livelihood..

I don't want to insult him though he deserves some because he once endorse the same man who has treated him and his compatriot as second class citizenry.. If not for this, would they have been the biafia uprising?. This IPOB leader should have been attacking all these betrayer that would see the truth and for selfish interest close their eyes to it.

To tell Mbaka the truth is to ignore his endorsement and follow your decision.. For me and myself, my decision is from me and not from man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mbaka is an idol worshiper. take it to the bank

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
Painment
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Stalwert: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
looters always see wickedness whenever PMB name is mentioned. How can a man facing trial for looting ever be happy PMB is being endorsed?

Can bacteria like antibiotics? grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by SultanYoung: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
subtlemee:
Whoever the present government doesn’t favour is bitter
FFK is the definition of a graduate � � mad � man

2 Likes

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by namio10: 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
But who listens to Fr. Mbaka - an extortionist priest who loves money more than Allah?

During the 2015 political campaign, after extorting President Jonathan's wife and told the world that Jonathan was a blessing to Nigeria, Mbaka started to extort money from Buhari campaign, ultimately endorsed Buhari for president.

10 Likes

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by arabbunkum: 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Mbaka is a disappointment to the church.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Riversides2003(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
This man has lost respect, I wish all Religious leaders from the Adeboyes to the Oyedepo the Shiek Gumis and co can stay clear off politics but our corrupt politicians will always look for ways to throw a bait to the fish.
Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by julioralph(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Endorsed Buhari for a 2nd term shocked

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari by Deman05(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Touch not my anointed..... ffk. Control your bitterness

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Shows 'Dancing' Link On Third Mainland Bridge / Fashola Says Abuja-Algiers Road To Be Completed In 3yrs / Adamu Garba Withdraws From Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.