Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Which Country Is The Best - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is The Best (1439 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Is The Best by hilaryokon: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
Good day all..
I really appreciate the work that nairalanders have been doing. they are really trying is dispensing information from every perspective.

back to my subject;

I have a friend who now stays in Dubai and one who recently traveled to turkey.. the reply of the one in Dubai is a little discouraging as to the partiality and how terrible stressed is their minor job. while the turkey guy haven't really settled down yet for over 2 months..

a graduate of banking and finance 23 years
.. I will like to know the best country to further my career and the one that such visa would be easy and likely not to dissapoint.

I have computer skills as in a tech savy..
sincerely am going there to hustle ooo and atleast try to gain the advantage of currency difference..

also need to know the range cost of getting the visa of such country.

please I need help from you people in regards to the question..

thanks
Re: Which Country Is The Best by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
U better make the decision quick quick.
Bcoz those heartless creatures plan to make $1 = N1000! this year without commensurate increase in wages.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Best by hilaryokon: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2019
Godswillnwaoma:
somebody just asked a very good question that needed a very detailed answer that will help him make a decision about his future, instead of you say something reasonable u just start advertising your scam. nonsense.
as in ehh
Re: Which Country Is The Best by Marinado: 12:35am On Jun 09, 2019
For me, the best country is Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is The Best by Hadampson(m): 6:32am On Jun 09, 2019
Marinado:
For me, the best country is Ukraine

Ukraine, the best country shocked shocked

I laugh in spiritual powers grin grin
Re: Which Country Is The Best by Spanishmilf(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2019
hilaryokon:
Good day all..
I really appreciate the work that nairalanders have been doing. they are really trying is dispensing information from every perspective.

back to my subject;

I have a friend who now stays in Dubai and one who recently traveled to turkey.. the reply of the one in Dubai is a little discouraging as to the partiality and how terrible stressed is their minor job. while the turkey guy haven't really settled down yet for over 2 months..

a graduate of banking and finance 23 years
.. I will like to know the best country to further my career and the one that such visa would be easy and likely not to dissapoint.

I have computer skills as in a tech savy..
sincerely am going there to hustle ooo and atleast try to gain the advantage of currency difference..

also need to know the range cost of getting the visa of such country.

please I need help from you people in regards to the question..

thanks
turkey is a good

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

**** / Us Embassy Clarifies Recruitment Of Foreign Medical Staff / Anybody In Australia Coming To Nigeria For Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.