Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:03 PM

What Mobile Game/games Are You Playing Currently? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Mobile Game/games Are You Playing Currently? (2955 Views)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Have Discussion, Which Will Make You Crazy When You Playing Smartphone? / See What Mobile Did To Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Mobile Game/games Are You Playing Currently? by Deicide: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2019
I only have one game on my phone Candy Crush Jelly cool
Re: What Mobile Game/games Are You Playing Currently? by zeanslim(m): 3:17am On Jan 11, 2019
Android and Games are now quite synonymous especially since the big wheel gaming companies are now rolling into the mobile gaming market, so i carefully reviewed the best gaming mobile phone you can find out there which would handle any high-end or hardcore mobile game on high fps without any frame drop or lag below

10 Best Mobile Phones For Smooth Gaming

if you are looking for the best gaming phone to purchase to play your hardcore mobile games like Shadow gun lengends, VR games, PUBG, fortnite or PPSSPP emulator games you this article is for you.

Re: What Mobile Game/games Are You Playing Currently? by zeanslim(m): 3:23am On Jan 11, 2019
stupidity:
Here’s mine:

Real racing 3
Asphalt 9
Modern combat 5
Dead trigger 2
Injustice
PUBG mobile
Modern combat versus
PES 2019
Grid Autosport (best racing game on iPhone)
Grand theft auto San andres
Inside
Limbo (inside and limbo will make you want to cry)
Assassin creed identity
Legends
Nova 3

All the games listed above are top notch games. The grid Autosport is 4gig to download and install.

To add to this

Modern combat Versus
Call of duty
mortal combat X
fortnite
Modern Combat Versus
Gang star new Orleans
modern combat 3
modern combat 4
tales of two brothers
Blade slinger
amazing spider-man 2
gta s.a
bully
Shadow gun legends
asphalt 8&9
6 guns
pes 2019
PUBG
fifa 2019
pes 2019
naruto (PPSSPP emulator)
The walking dead
life is strange
bullet force

so many android games i do play...

Check out the : Best Latest High Graphics Games To Download For Android Phones

These game comes with intense graphics, subversive audio and captivating story line. The consist of both online and offline games which will run on most android phones with 1GB, 2GB and 3GB above RAM, have included their download links for free

Re: What Mobile Game/games Are You Playing Currently? by 6Milk(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2019
stupidity:
haba!!! See games. Seems you like working your brains out
bro good morning. Sent you a pm
Re: What Mobile Game/games Are You Playing Currently? by dmgr(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2019
stupidity:
Here’s mine:

Real racing 3
Asphalt 9
Modern combat 5
Dead trigger 2
Injustice
PUBG mobile
Modern combat versus
PES 2019
Grid Autosport (best racing game on iPhone)
Grand theft auto San andres
Inside
Limbo (inside and limbo will make you want to cry)
Assassin creed identity
Legends
Nova 3

All the games listed above are top notch games. The grid Autosport is 4gig to download and install.

All the games on your list re all dope u knw beta thing.
But U they play of them self
Re: What Mobile Game/games Are You Playing Currently? by Spanishmilf(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
zeanslim:

To add to this

Call of duty

call of duty is not out on playstore
Re: What Mobile Game/games Are You Playing Currently? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
Dead effect is dope

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn's Terrible Network, Plz Comment: / Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Galaxy S5: Main Differences / My Infinix Hot Note Is Always Going Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.