Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri (30330 Views)

Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate / Tinubu Is A Drug Lord. NBA Should Sanction Keyamo For Lying. Reno Omokri / Grace Bent Accuses Precious Chikwendu Of Lying Against Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by Elwix12: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
bubu zombies come and defend ur master......@Reno kwantinue

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
aolawale025:
You have to take bakare interview in total. I wouldn't say he lied
So what did bakare do if he didn't lie?

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74390012:

Same thing you and your ilks said about Father Mbaka earlier today!
Wailing zombies are bunch of frustrated confused souls sha!
wink cheesy grin
keep kwayet mr mike. Both apc and pdp are bastards. One is a runs gal another is an olosho . Same shit

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by ebujany(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2019
Chai....this is knock out. He stated fact why so called pastor tunde is a liar. May God have mercy on his soul

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by nwakibie3(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
A known foolish liar calling another person a liar

He backed his claims with facts so i expect you to counter him with your own facts. Zombie

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
AZeD1:
I'm not defending Tunde Bakare but I can't find any lie in his statement.

Accepting to be Buhari's running mate did not invalidate the earlier assertion that Buhari is part of the 'old' except Reno believes Buhari is part of the new.

Here Tunde Bakare was quoting Buhari so you can't ascribe the lie to him as he was merely quoting the President.

He wasn't quoting d president. He was making an assertion, more like trying to give an excuse 4y buhari didn't appoint his cabinet on time

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by Brightest04(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Shameless PDP this man needs to be taken to Aro
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by MalcoImX: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
The only charlatan we know is Wendell Simlin.

You are the king of charlatans when the likes of FFK calls you a liar, insincere, disrectful, insolent, dishonest, etc.

//

Here's a chatter between Omokri and FFK. I consider FFK in the same way I view Omokri, but here he gave the lie to his being a 'bestselling' author:

Omokri: Look, Femi, you lied. Deal with it. I will not follow you into the gutter. I don’t need to suck up to Atiku. I made a fortune in US dollars from just one bestseller. I suck up to the truth not to men! You told a lie. Fess up to your lie.

FFK: The issue is the fact that you are wrong and I am right. You are disrespectful, insolent and more dishonest and insincere than anyone else. Remember the fake Wendell Simlin handle you used to attack others on Twitter? What could be more dishonest and cowardly than that? You don’t have to get into the gutter because you were born in it and you never left. That is where you were born and that is where you will die. You say you made a fortune? Is the little change you have what you call a fortune? And how did you make that fortune? From working as a Pastor or working as an informant for the CIA?

https://opera.pulse.ng/news/politics/the-moment-fani-kayode-and-reno-insulted-themselves-on-twitter-id8138487.html
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by Jonadull: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
nwakibie3:

He backed his claims with facts so i expect you to counter him with your own facts. Zombie
I smell heart attack
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by brexit: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
FFK AND RENO ARE SOCIAL MEDIA MAD MEN,THEY SAY MANY UNREASONABLE THINGS ALWAYS
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by igwefivestar(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
sunnymix:
Reno:Nightmare of zombies...
this is one of the few yoruba I respect.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by ceaser: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
Whenever I see Reno talk about others lying, I just LMAO. grin

If you know you know. grin

Reno "Wendell Simlin" Omokri.

That's him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by Racoon(m): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Pastor Tunde Bakare? After Buhari personally said the ministers are "noisemakers"? After he appointed equally super-clueless ministers that helped him to bastardize the Nigerian state?

Defending Buhari gaffes is a herculean task.Buhari is not only clueless, the people surrounding him are more stupider.Bakare is one of them.

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by israelmao(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74389880:
Your father will deliver him.

Mumu Reno, the fraudster and bastard!

If you can't prove him wrong with facts and figures you're exactly those names you just called him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by israelmao(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Where did Buhari source or get the bailout he dished out to governors?Pastor Bakare with humility and decorum I plead with you not to enmesh yourself in APC labyrinth of lies.Please Sir,I respect God's anointing upon your life.

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by AZeD1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
lexy2014:

He wasn't quoting d president. He was making an assertion, more like trying to give an excuse 4y buhari didn't appoint his cabinet on time

I may be wrong but this part looked like a quote
Development under President Buhari Buhari has been slow because as he said, he inherited an empty treasury. For six months, he could not appoint ministers because there was no money to pay them, and little by little, thank God, oil picked up.”

1 Like

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by lilytender: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Joromi12:
Bakare is a shameless fool of a pastor. Rapid tongue spitting thrash

If you qualify Tunde Bakare with those words which you don't qualify your father with, what then do we call the parents that gave birth to a nincompoop and miscreant like you?
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by kareemkamil(m): 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
Pastor's una see una life una don turn to JERRY boy den dey carry they play. Make una no collect tithe and offering una no dey hear

1 Like

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by hush15: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74389880:

Only you, two comments. back to back.... you don dey vex niyen o
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by udemzyudex(m): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
Let me end by giving a Biblical admonition to my readers. In Deuteronomy 18:22 The Bible says:

“If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.”

This is my best part, any man of God who thinks he can shine by using election and politics to bring himself out by telling lies, I just hope his congregation will read this and know he is a fake man of God.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by udemzyudex(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74389880:

If you have nothing reasonable to post just STFU.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by Gandollar(f): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
aolawale025:
You have to take bakare interview in total. I wouldn't say he lied
Really?

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by Skoopy(m): 8:13pm On Jan 02, 2019
Reno never makes claims without verifiable facts, that is his trade mark.

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by Goldust007: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
Neither do i believe Reno O nor T Bakare, they are both wolves in sheep clothing
Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by Gandollar(f): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74389912:
Quote.
I ceased taking Pastor Tunde Bakare seriously
Unquote

No reasonable or sane Nigerian has taken you serious for one day Mumu Reno.
Only fraudsters like you who support you and the corrupt souls you support will do!
This man's offence is simply because he bursted your bubble of lies with hard facts right? Hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by MrRichmond: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2019
I can see brainless APC zombies running amok on this thread...

Reno dropped facts and figures, they have no intelligent counter except for hurling insults

Bunch of Pitiful fuvks! *spits*

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by smartleo(m): 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2019
LibertyRep:
I tend to respect men that make claims and back such with verifiable fact(s).
God bless my brother .#Letsgetnigeriaworkingagsin#

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
RENO IS SO SPOT-ON!....

#FACTS DON'T LIE!

#NIG NEEDS A PRESIDENT!

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by booblacain(m): 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
AZeD1:

Accepting to be Buhari's running mate did not invalidate the earlier assertion that Buhari is part of the 'old' except Reno believes Buhari is part of the new.
context is everything. Contextually, Bakare was trying to tell us that Buhari was part of the old that should be discarded. He emphasised that context by using the term "decaying" to describe Buhari and others he mentioned. So why would a man of God join hands with the decaying just because he saw the opportunity, that is hipocricy. Even Christ said "my God is a God of the living and not of the dead", a man of God should not have any business with the dead or even the dying.

Here Tunde Bakare was quoting Buhari so you can't ascribe the lie to him as he was merely quoting the President.

The only quote he Bakare made here is that Buhari said he met an empty treasure, of which everyone knows that Buhari indeed said that, but there is no where and no time in Buhari's 4yrs administration did he say he failed to appoint his ministers because he didn't have money to pay them. So, Bakare did not quote Buhari on that assertion, that was just Bakare trying run faster than Buhari (over sabi) which is the deceit Reno is talking about. He clearly lied.

When you put on red glasses, you will see everything in red. That describes your comment AZeD1.

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by Borderless: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74389880:

Up MannaManna grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Deliver Pastor Tunde Bakare From The Spirit Of Lying? - Reno Omokri by UnchangeableGod: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
post=74389880:

What matters Sir, is that you agree that the so called 'pastor' needs deliverance. I can see you are in love with "saintly' liars and their lies so long as they are spoken in favour of the 'man of integrity' and the ruling party of 'saints'.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Houses In Abuja, 2 In Lagos… Abdulfatah’s Other Properties Marked For Seizure / Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso / Governor Umahi Gives N500K To Crippled Man Brutalized By Soldiers. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.