Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114667 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by baby4u2(f): 1:08am On Oct 16, 2007
can someone explain why maureen was crying, cause i dont understand,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 16, 2007
@salvage

we know he's married
his wife knows he's married
HMS know he's married
Tati knows he's married
Africa knows he's married

RICHARD knows he's married!!!

Do you know how many married men hit on unmarried women
let me not go there
soon or later Richard will have to face his life after BBA
By now he shud know his affair with Tati on global TV has disqualified him from the prize money

Right now CODE is bigger fish

Did you see his face if looks could kill then Offu shud run for cover
Code had better leave sharp sharp
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by profade1(m): 6:27am On Oct 16, 2007
Please,

can someone tell me how the nominations went?

and the reasons given?

thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by hallej: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2007
i have been out of the country 4 a while so i havent been following big bro 4 as adently.pls cld someone tell me why almost everyone wants code out. he was a complete sweethrt when i was following big bro.judging from d way nominations from fans go, i know he must hav done something wrong.cld someone please throw some light on what code has been doin wrong? pleeeease! smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Everbright(f): 7:34am On Oct 16, 2007
I'm not happy how things have turned out.
Africa, why can't we stand our ground and send either Richard or Tatiana home.
I'm afraid that their staying to this stage may rob homegirl of her chances to win.
I'm really sick and tired of being sick and tired of those duo.
Richard should goooooooo angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2007
Code needs to go first,

He doesnt like Ofu one bit,
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2007
@halle_j

sorry girl but maybe you should take time to read the thread
i assure you its a pleasant ride

Code did nothing wrong really, his relationship with Mau is just boring
I think a lot of people are just not ready to watch them as a couple in the house any longer

apart from richie's tantrums and his obvious marriage R n T are actually entertaining whilst Maureen is boring and its rubbing off on code.

I do agree that R n T do not help Offu's chances but remember the fact that they have betrayed their fiance/wife will not be forgotten easily.

Even if offu is nominated again Africa wont evict over any of the others still left in the house

What Offu did was to show the girls that a finale with only 3 girls is better than trying to keep couples in the house
In effect she's reminding them this is a GAME and they better get their hearts out of love to see that and quickly

Offu is just not aware that if she had substituted Mau for Richie ,maureen would have been evicted sharply
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2007
@Salsera
You couldn’t have said it any better!

Richard is married! Yeah, big deal!!!. But I tell you, he rocks the BBA house and I am merely looking beyond his married status. On the other hand, if Richard were not married, Richiana would have simply raised the roof. (My d-a-w-g got it going) wink

Let us quit this “Holier than Thou[/b]” or who is more “Catholic than the Pope”[b] attitude of ours; Africans would not be condoning Adultery if they keep Richiana, as it is they have made their choice and they are prepared to face the consequences outside the BBA house.

About Codreen, I see them as always posing for the camera, their smooching really irritates me and they are so boringggggg!!! just imagine a house with Codreen and Ofunneka, hell no!!

I strongly believe that if Richiana & Ofu makes it to the final stage, viewers would vote Ofu to win because then they would remember the “Beautiful Sin”[/b]of Richiana.

Code has always been the “Weak Link” [b][/b]of the Big 5. So I hereby vote Code to go on Sunday, no hard feelings. Like Mamus posted earlier, “Africa has been patient enough".[b]
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by femar99(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2007
The question of whether Richard is going this Sunday or not is not the issue. It has been proved over time that he enjoys viewers popularity, thanks to Tatiana. This is the Fourth time that Richard is up for eviction and he had survived the other times.

Even a look at the last sunday's eviction vote showed that only Ghana and Zambia vote against Richard . If this information is anything to go about, Code is leaving the BBH come sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 3:12pm On Oct 16, 2007
hi everyone, wats up guys?

so code & richie r up? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is another interesting one

me thinks that even as much as we want the adulterer richie out we all crave some entertainment from those that will be left in the finals hence richie rich may escape eviction once again
i therefore see code taking a walk come sunday, i wont miss him though (dat guy still gives me d creeps) embarassed

the finals will definitely be more interesting with richie, tati & ofumama
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2007
Thanks people
where is Lawyerchap and Tampico?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2007
Tampico is on "fake eviction".
Lawyerchap is in Zimbabwe. They have a Bar Conference.

yeah, i know that was not funny. bertha is not his type !
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by hallej: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2007
@ salsera
thanks a lot.you're a darling
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Pamperme: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2007
now am thinking like Lerato, Ofunne darling is a true witch, she has seen through Maureen's game plan and she told biggie that she is annoyed at her She said her skin crawls when Maureen walk past her now. Am so happy that she knows now and i stil don't like the fact that she nominated Richard, she ought to have put that Boreen up for eviction as well
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2007
adechuks:

Tampico is on "fake eviction".
Lawyerchap is in Zimbabwe. They have a Bar Conference.

yeah, i know that was not funny. bertha is not his type !

@Adechuks
Actually it was funny as hell. I'm LMAO grin. Seriously though, i'm making this post under pain of death. If anyone in my office spots me doing this and i cannot explain how it is related to our current pitch for a major advertising account from a new telecoms player, i'll be sacked so fast it will seem like eviction sunday all at once. We're fiendishly busy at work that's why i haven't been able to come and gloat over kwaku's exit. But i will still weigh in with my 2 cents from time to time until the work horizon clears around friday or saturday.

Who thinks Richard will survive a record fourth Eviction Sunday? Against Code the guitar boy, i think Africa will stick with adultery. Though i wonder who needy Maureen is going to cling to thereafter. She's going next after Code. But could there be some nasty surprise waiting for Richiana on Sunday? We'll have to wait and see, won't we?

Tampico. Where are you in our hour of need?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2007
code should walk
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by beautybos(f): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2007
i was really unhappy dat KWAKU left on Sunday. i think offunemama is very smart  and knws how 2 play d game but am a bit bothered abt R & T being left in d house with O.I really hope its not a mistake leavin R in d house.anyway time will tell undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2007
Hi y'all ! grin Wat's up LC, Ndi, Modups,Tommyex,Salsera,Adechuks,Uchetobi,9ja4eva, Oga Seun, nairalanders, and ofcourse Makin kiss

@Uchetobi
I'm here o, been enjoying u.

@Adechuks
If i'm on fake eviction, who did i go with? But yeah, ure right! Guess who i went with?.

@Ndi
What's up girl? Welehcome ooo! Thanks for the PH offer. I'll ask my love if he's free to go.

@LC
If my papa no get gist, or even food to give im pinkin, wetin u want make i give u? Me sef i dey wait for ure long long analysis. The one wey u give now too small o! But on a more serious note, r u not bothered that T didn't even get a single vote from any country? What does that mean? undecided

@All
Been very busy. The truth of the matter is that i have been ardently watching and working at the same time, that my collegues say i'm fanatic about BBA. The Long and short of everything is that Code has to go, and he will go.I personally don't like him, and based on the sunday's polls and other blogs, R ain't going anywhere. I have been waiting patiently for Code to be offered up as a sacrificial lamb, and believe me the masses are devouring him raw even now as i type. A viewer even pleaded with BB to break Code's guitar till his eviction on Sunday.
The guy cannot get anymore boring,sickening, for me than he already has. His only hilite for me of him was the BBATV finish. His time is up.
Ofuneka should wisen up. She should have replaced R with Maureen, but Maureen, had so twisted her head on saturday, that Homegirl's judgement got sensibly warped(Maureen weepingly accused Ofu of deserting her for T, and she went on n on like a broken hysterical record).Ofu would have nominated Maureen, but she's thinking if she does that, and Code goes on sunday instead Maureen, then she would have to deal with a suicidal Maureen on Sunday evening.  Yes, It would have been better for her to remain with R n T and and enjoy her last days, than with a clingy , jealous, backstabbing bitch like Maureen, but she is displaying her wisom yet again. Homegirl is smart(she be correct 419,mugu babe), she has done everything from being a housegirl to mumu from day one all because of one thing(&100,000) wink i would do the same thing if i were in her shoe, (even though i hate eyeservice as hell)! She told T that Maureen was jealous of her(T), and i believe that played a part in T not nominating Ofu(even if Ofu cud not have saved herself). Wateva Ofu is coming out a winner.I believe she, T, n R, will be the final 3. R has survived 4 evictions! :oHe is like Ify of BBN. If the viewers wanted him out he would have gone on sunday, because Richard blasphemed and told T all the things i bet he never told his wife.

Some examples of what R told T as they laid romantically entangled on the grass in the courtyard saturday afternoon(few hours before the eviction). guys get ready with your pen
1. You are my battery charger, and i'm the battery. Anytime my battery fails, all i need is to hold you, and i'm recharged.
2.You are my lifegiver.
3.Wen God finished creating you, he took a break, n cloned others after you, because ure the image of a beautiful woman.
4. I am nothing without u
5. I don't give a damn about the consequences that are waiting for me outside BB house.
6. I'll be waiting for You!
In conclusion, they cried  cry, and cry, and  crywhile kissing and blah blah.
These are the few i remember, but he said enough to start another book, of the Songs of Solomon, and to send him hurling out of the house on Sunday night, but did he go?NO!He ain't going nowhere.

Ndi rightly said the viewers will not forget on the day of judgement the beautiful sin of T n R. Naija Forever! What BBA tot would be shameful for us, will symbolise the glory we've always possessed.

Tforever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2007
Kwaku Post-Eviction Interview

Kwaku Tutu is even sexier in person than he is on screen. The 30-year-old musician from Ghana became the seventh evicted Housemate on Sunday - bringing "The Untouchables" reign in the House to an end.

Viewers criticised the controversial Housemate for his accent, his romantic rendezvous and his grouping of some of the Housemates under the name 'The Untouchables'.

Equally so, the Ghanaian, was loved by audiences for his suaveness, his way with words and his velvet chocolate-like rapping voice.

The accent
In his first interview out of the House, Kwaku told KB - the host of Big Brother Africa II - that his American accent was due to his growing up in two different countries.

Said Kwaku: "When I'm being professional, I often annunciate in the American accent, "

But the lad adds, that he also speaks with his American accent because he spent six years of his childhood in America.

"Those are your formative years [between 6 and 12 years of age] and so it's a natural inclination for me."

Loving Me, Loving You,

Kwaku shared a relationship with two women in the House - Meryl Shikwambane of Namibia and Bertha Zakeyo of Zimbabwe.

He elaborates on these two major events during his stay in the House, saying that both girl's appealed to two different sides of him.

"Meryl had more of a physical connection with me, when I saw her in the House, just bending over, her body appealed to me. She has the kind of figure that I like, but with Bertha, it was more of an emotional connection."

Kwaku also says that if circumstances had been different, he might have fallen for Lerato Sengadi, the South African Housemate. "We [He and Lerato] share a very close friendship. We just connect on so many different levels. But she's with Max and I'm cool with that."

But even Kwaku's most ardent fans were a little skeptical when Meryl left and he moved on with Bertha. Some fans were in favour of the viewer-coined 'Intellectual couple' (Bertha and Kwaku) while other's called him a player.

Of course, outrage reigned supreme when Ofunneka was seen sleeping in Kwaku's bed, a few days before his eviction.

"Yeah, I was shocked when she [Ofunneka] jumped into my bed, But I would have played the situation if she stayed longer. Just to say: "You've been touched by the Black Pimpernel".

Speaking of Being Touched

Kwaku was the first Housemate to enter the House. His first reaction to seeing the shower was priceless.

"Yeah, the fact that there were no doors just freaked me out. It's different when your shower is between you and the public [whom you cant see]. But to shower in front of each other, really just put me off."

Other Things that Put Kwaku Off

Code and Maureen's relationship is another bone of contention for Kwaku. He says that the couple is "boring beyond description" and even goes as far as saying that he guarantees "viewers will be bored now that I have left".

Now that He's Left

The truth though, is that viewers wanted Kwaku evicted and they got their wish. But, what will he do now that he's been cast into the real world again?

"I'd like to complete working on my music album. I started it before I entered the House and I think it's time I completed it.

"The sky's the limit, wait a minute, there's no sky, "

If that sounded familiar to you, you'd be right! Bertha Zakeyo said exactly the same quote during her post-eviction interview.

"She [Bertha] got that from me," Kwaku quips.

What the road holds for Kwaku will ultimately be left up to him. If anything, he has proved to be resourceful and quick witted. Of course, if those fail him, he can always turn to his charm,

http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/article/?id=627
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2007
@ salsera,ndi

you guys have said it all!!

@ tampico,

was starting to wonder where the refreshing tampico in the freezer had gone!!! wink thanks for posting those lines. richard has made a good attempt at giving shaekespear a run for his money.

@ lawyerchap,

are you in advertising? you never really sounded like wig and gown anyway cheesy still waiting for 'your post'. that one na appetizer
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaydee(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2007
@ Ndi

It's like LC transfered those powers to you.U're just perfect. I think one of Chapndines will be the new Nostradamus Coz Papa & Mama be Harry Potter's parents.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 12:34am On Oct 17, 2007
code to go
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by shabangur(m): 3:02am On Oct 17, 2007
Ofunemama will walk away with the $$$$$.She deserves it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by spora(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2007
This is Kwaku is indeed a leopard, ,

Imagine his comment about Ofune jumping into his bed, when everyody could indeed see that he invited the the lady.

Hear him:

"Yeah, I was shocked when she [Ofunneka] jumped into my bed,  But I would have played the situation if she stayed longer. Just to say: "You've been touched by the Black Pimpernel"

He sure thinks he is God's gift to ladies. What an arrant insult!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2007
@spora
Which one be "arrant insult"?
whether he invited Ofunneka or not, the fact was she ended up beside him on HIS bed. In house with six guys, he had 2 babes tucked in, and an almost 1, out of available 6. After being locked in a house for over 70 days and with his fish brain, i wonder why he should not think he is Gods gift to women.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2007
as 4 dat kwaku boy, i was hoping dat there would be hope 4 him but i guess dat was wishful thinking on my part
d guy is a block head & a dummy, he thinks he is a hunk or something saying ofu jumped into his bed
wat a disgrace he is to ghanian men & to west africa as a whole

any way, i cant blame him too much. na big broda cause am, d quest for 100 grand is d reason 4 all these nonsense

to all my people: LC, ndi, tampico, makin, spora, kikice, mamus2010 u guys ROCK!!!
luv ya loads kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2007
Keep it up peeps
Tampico good to see you, thanks girlfriend

Lawyerchap, take it easy don’t get into trouble cuz of us. 1 luv bro aight?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tommyex(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2007
Modups easy now!

Well some guys let it get into their head when they get much attention,because normally the male folk aint as used to it as the female.Thats not to say he aint dumb.

NDI
Nice post as in 'the bed is still neat n all',i ll report you to to SMALL MUM AFRICA,nice post though.

Spora
Nice 1 bro.

TAMPICO and LC
You know when two of you post stuffs ere,i scroll to the end and i am like wow! what a ride i ll have and thinking-will i read it all,but guess what,i do,and its always fun lit up with super humor.Love you to.

lacasera[sup][/sup] hope u don't mind d name joke

I ll go with u on the fact that richard can still have our mercy 4 another week,Hoping that Africa doesnt love him as much as pay him off with the money.Boring COde should go.

Topic

I have never watched a boring couple on TV,i even prefer to watch a tragic film than watch Code and Maureen,gash!
That maureen babe thinks the game is about kissing and gettn the lips torn,all she stupidly knows is jus kiss and smooch her small body,i am jus so vexed with her,though i think she is smart that will be tested from next sunday though.
I ll jus like to see her respond after CODE goes home come sunday.
I tip Ofun,Tati and Maureen for the money,It will be some real episode there.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by anongal: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2007
grin grin grin i wonder how boreen would cope afta sunday.i can see mondays nomination, ofuneka coz she could have saved code but she didnt.thats not being a friend.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2007
tommytex no b my fault, am just anry with dat ghanamerican cause i was even hoping he would be saved from eviction so as to add some little twist to dis show but he let me down
on top of dat, his eviction speech was full of horse manure(if u know wat i mean)
so forgive me for sounding teed off

on anoda note, wat if maureen ends up winning?
YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2007
@Tampico
Welcome back from the "Fake Eviction."  grin

Good to read your post, I did miss it you know. There's this thing about your post, aside being humourous. It's like that of an excited little girl, i could feel the BBA blood flowing  thru your veins. After reading your post, it leaves me just as excited as you are.  smiley
For my dear LC, he writes with expertise, in depth, really feeling the emotions of the HMs, the tension and the ambiance, after reading his post, its like you are right there in the house with the HMs, you either want to go into the diary room or do the task with them.

I really applaud the patience and effort u guys put in to give us detailed & lengthy post, i do not think i can do it. (Na real work) Big ups guys.
I am really going to miss this thread at the end of BBA2.

@Kaydee
You got me LMAO!!  cheesy grin Nostradamus!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't just go there!

@Topic
Even after Kwaku's eviction, he is still fake. Goshhhhhhhhhh! sometimes i wonder if his upcoming album would sell. lipsrsealed

I still maintain that Ofu did well by nominating the guys and leaving the gals, now if Ofu had nominated Maureen, she would have been tagged a backstabber by Africans. She is not stupid, like somebody posted; she is BB herself. She knows that the viewers have the final say and she thinks before acting, let's just watch and see the turn of events.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by edgecution(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2007
pls whatz bba website?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (85) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.