Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! - TV/Movies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (114635 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Seun(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2007
Perhaps what we admire abouf Ofu is her country of origin? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2007
LOVE is a powerful force!
Right now i am shaking in my boots.
All that comes to my mind is (No greater love hath a man than this, that a man should lay down his life for a friend)
Tatiana has proved this bible verse to the core. I am inlove with her. Wen the names were called out, KB called Maureen first(she screamed in excitement ,cos she expected it).
Kb called Ofu next(and she nodded)
B4 KB called the third person, R had already raised his hand, but after a long pause KB called T.
Every where went silent. I was screaming, cos i didn't imagine this scenario. T was shocked. Maureen was screaming and making jest of Richiana esp.T that wat is she gonna do now? BB now called T to the diary room.
T hugged Ofu first, then Maureen jumped on two of them, b4 R went to engulf her in a hug.
In the Diary room, T sat for a long time. She asked BB for 5 mins, but BB said he needed an answer now. In that moment i knew T wud leave it as it is. And wen she said she wud leave it as it is. I swooned literally. My heart is really (no words) right now.
Is this really a game, or cud it be that T is really inlove with R?
I don't think R will go back to his wife at the conclusion of BB. Cos if he finds out wat T did for him, I think he'll flip.
I for one cannot vote out T(not possible). I know wat she's doing with the married man is wrong, but if they are truly in love why shud i judge them?Doesn't the heart decide on who it will  love(whether u like it or not).
I am in total shock rite now! shocked
T played Jesus Christ. She just shunned 100,000USD for the man she loves.

Maureen is overexcited rite now, she really believes that T replaced herself with R.
U guys sue me, but i'm a sucker for such things(sacrifice)
Men the sms strips r getting crazy. T is hot right now.
I played all the scenarios but forgot to play that one. I thank God i didn't , cos my reaction now is priceless.

I love u guys, I love this game!
If T is faking it,then she is the greatest actress of all time.

And less i forget, i sign out with,
Tforever cool
Are u satisfied my love(makin)?
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by makin(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2007
Seun:

Her country of origin got her noticed. Her participation so far is commendable, why not check out what we thought of Bayo, the erstwhile Nigerian hm!
@tampico
Now I'm satisfied
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by ty28: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2007
@ Tampico
LMAO, i really love reading your post, i rushh to read from ere immediately after nominations or evictions and its been fun all the way.
I cant wait for Maureen to leave. i was very shocked, she got all excited after KB announced the nomination and she has been screaming since then.
And you know its better we send her home, she needs to see a shrink fast. its ok wen u talk to urself ( i dont!!) for awhile bt when u go on and on abt it, its the beggining of something else (i dont know what). I hope she leaves on Sunday.
Ofunneka has been playing the game really well and i hope she wins, She has made us proud no doubt.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2007
@ALL
This is where we prove that Nigeria as a nation is great, n we are not just big for nothing.  As much as i admire T right now. This game has now come to a war of countries.
We have a big threat on her hands. Richiana fans are ganging up against Ofu. They want to send Ofu out first, cos they say Ofu is a big threat to Richiana which is true. For this reason(let us lay aside all our indifferences and join forces to send out Maureen atleast, if not T.)
Anyhows i know Ofu is not going anywhere, but this is a close one. I'm taking a break , love u guys. I won't be here for a while , have to get back to work. The BB fever is raging out of hand. Gonna miss u guys.
Love u guys much
Tforever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by kaysmith(f): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2007
guys the MOLE are up for voting

log onto the website

well as for me am voting out BOREEN MAUREEN

enjoy
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by mamus2010(f): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2007
@jejelolatu,

welcome on board!! smiley smiley

@ ndi,

eku jo meta oh. long time girl smiley

@ tampico,

i thought you were always 'chilled' and frozen, but now i know tampico can also be served hot hmmm you and lawyerchap!! that fight and make up reminds me of two people i know (richiana) wink

@ lawyerchap,

i imagine you are an emotional person with a very strong personality!!! cool starting to know you too

@spora,

the next time you try that crap with me (making me laugh so hard) i will make sure i introduce you to alibaba!

@ all,

nominations, nominations, nominations!!!! i knew ofuneka will be smrt enough not to nominate maureen, but i was so sure maureen wont be dumb enough to nominate ofuneka!!! her fate is sealed, she is off on sunday, no long thing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Dalby(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2007
@modups

MEN, MEN, MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Na who them catch be thief o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@Tampico

Thanx for your comments
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Egavlas(m): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2007
So Tati, chose not to replace herself presumably because of her love for Richard?

pleeeese, girl is playing viewers like a fiddle.

She feels that she and Richard have escaped so many times so nothing can happen to her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by oyinmama(f): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2007
Hi, been following this thread rite from page 1, actually look forward to updates daily,well done to LC, Tampico et al.  Woulda continued as a silent observer, but Maureen had me speeding to this thread a few minutes ago!  From the medical professional's(mine) point of view, it would seem the gal has an invisible partner she is in constant conversation with, didnt think much of it before, but the way she carried on with herself about 15 mins ago while making her bed,[sub][/sub]i don't know wot i've done to Ofune,i really have to know why she's changed towards me, makes me wonder![i][/i]true,true, money fit make person kolo!  On a different note, my own 2 kobo take on the nominations is Tati's hoping that the image of being a matyr by sparing Richard, will be appreciated by viewers, who'll in turn save her, if its up to me, Tati leaves Sunday,she's as big a threat as Richie to our homegirl,who has represented naija wonderfully & who by the way left Maureen on her own on Sunday according to Mau's wishes that she be left alone, Tati out, Ofu for the money, my 2 kobo opinion!  Cheers ev'bodi!!!!!! grin grin grin? Please tune in to BBA now, she's talking to herself again rite now!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Aziza(f): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2007
I was a bit surprised at the turn against Ofunneka because she did not comfort Maureen. But I was not entirely surprised; I have seen, in not to distance history on a reality show such as this, the fickleness of fans.

Think about it, Ofunneka's hard work in the house and her strategy on the game should be wiped off because of one "mistake" or omission as it were? And such a comment coming at a crucial time, coming from an opinion leader (yes, Tampico that is what you are on this forum). Then, Tatiana who has nothing to offer except seductiveness, strange womanness, adulterousness (forgive me if the last two words do not exist in English language) is being touted as a winner over Ofunneka? 

Like I said, I have seen it all before, curiously, in the other reality show it came at Top 4. In BBA 2, it is coming at Top 4.  undecided
Leads me to ask a question, is history repeating itself? If history is repeating itself, then Ofunneka's fans will stand strong with her and give her the prize. Period!

Personally, I don't care about "threats". A winner is a winner. Ofunneka is a winner. Her fans should hang on to that and make her win.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2007
Seun:

Uncle Seun, so you come to our thread. You are very welcome.

@Tampico,
TForever !
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Masalagal: 12:12am On Oct 23, 2007
@ Tampico

wow man u got a soft spot 4 Richiana just like me.
wat can i say expect I'm just a sucker 4 love.
When tati announced her descision i could not help but cry. cry

i honesty don't think tati is faking she's got to much 2 loss, lyk Her boyfriend of 6 years and her reputation
in Angola which is already in the gutter becoz of this whole Richard thing.

Ofu and Tati 4 da finals, Boureen OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by ireke(m): 12:25am On Oct 23, 2007
Haba Tampico,

you wan make my head dey overswell o. You want to bring a twist to this house too by introducing some of us from the side lines. I for like to dey share my opinions but when I see say I nor fit compete with the gurus wey dey this room, na im make me dey enjoy the sidelines. It's been wonderful though. i don't even have a TV and I'm not in naija but I've been telling folks what's been happening. Coincidentally I get some folks wey know ofunne personally. Na me come dey tell dem say make dem go see their person.

OK. to the Sacrificial tatiana, only Maureen ([s]that should read a fool/shrink etc[/s]) could have refused to sacrfice in such a manner. For one, Tatiana knows maureen will go, so there's no need removing herslf from the eviction row. Secondly, of what use is it to put Richard on line for the 5th time when nothing has happened to him all this while. I am not disputing your love theory but then it would not really have made too much difference if she replaced herslf with richard but it does make her look great to have decided to leave it as it is.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by 9ja4eva: 3:05am On Oct 23, 2007
I dont know who to vote,

I tink Tatiana should go

Ofu stands a better chance of winning that way
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by antis: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2007
pls house

who was evicted on sunday? Code or Richard

waiting for ur quick response

cheers
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Everbright(f): 7:52am On Oct 23, 2007
Maureen is very foolish, sorry to say that.
Ofunne did not comfort her abi? yes that's her crime
But let me ask, was she also enjoying all the f^kcing kisses she was getting from COLD[s][/s][color=Black][/color]?

If she had voted for Richiana,everyone of them would have been up for eviction, and the rest of Africa would choose the ninth housemate to leave the Big Brother house.Stupid ,Foolish Waterbottle. She's going anywayz,any which way, Boreen going gone angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Shinatu: 8:29am On Oct 23, 2007
@Tampico

Permit me to say I like your posts and enjoy the energy in your attitude but baby girl, the world is more than what we 'feel', feelings only find a place in books on Romance.There are things called commitments and responsibilities. Do you think married people automatically stop being attracted to the opposite sex once they get married? Nooooooooo!

It is the vows and the fact that you have decided on your own to be committed to another individual that
make you manage your other attractions if/when they come.

Even as single people, do we all get married to our first love? Do we not fall in love again in life?

So why do we think we have to cause someone pain and agony just because we feel 'something'. We are not animals Tampico, we are human beings capable of control and reason.

If Richard took his vows with great responsibility, whatever attraction he felt towards Tatiana would have been better managed.It is just a normal attraction between a guy and a lovely lady (why did he not fall in love with Ofunika? grin)
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by pnkydbrain(m): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2007
I actually watched BB yesterday, although I initially felt it was crap. It was when the I'mtouchables were there.
I guess Richard and Tatiana bring alot of "unacted" excitement to the house.One of them would win. I would prefer Tatiana winning,in case she doesnt get Richie she gets the money. Richie can still go back to his wife.
Mau, a very confused person, talking to herself and all that,,was b@ll$#^t.
Ofu has done so well to get to the last 3,,,,,as in football, you may prevent loosing by defending well, but you can't win by not scoring. She hasn't scrored enough in BB.

pls keep me posted, dont think i'll be watching b4 Sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lawyerchap(m): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2007
During the nomination show yesterday, i spotted something the whole of Africa appears to have conveniently missed. The 'grievous sin' committed by Ofunneka in not going to be by Maureen's side after Code's eviction was actually no sin at all. Maureen expressly told the other housemates that she needed time alone 'to think about that MOFO' (Code). So Ofunneka was actually respecting Maureen's wish for privacy by not going to her. How come everyone in Africa except Oyinmama missed this and started going off half-cocked about Ofunneka being a cold-hearted bitch?

As for Tatiana choosing not to replace herself with Richard? Good move strategically if you ask me. But it is not a high risk maneuver. I mean, Maureen is also up so Tatiana should greatly fancy her chances of survival. Lerato had the same opportunity to save Max or herself and she saved herself. If she had saved Max, she may have still been in the game today, because that would have been a really high risk maneuver which viewers would have appreciated. So Tatiana is playing the viewers for suckers for romance by playing the whole martyr card. But like i said, good move strategically.

@Mamus 2010
Where on earth have you been? Missed your inspired posts. What, is the legal profession getting too tiresome? Switch to writing immediately. Good to see you again. Yeah, i do tend to go off half-cocked when something gets to me. (Remember Mzansi Gal?) But that's me being real. i guess i deserve $100,000 for showing my realness no matter whose ox is gored.  wink

@Oyinmama
Welcome to the thread o jare. Without presuming to be anything but a stark layman medically speaking, Maureen has been through a lot in her life and has often been denied the companionship she desires as a result of which she now has severe self-esteem issues. She said she started talking to herself at a very young age to combat loneliness and counter possible rejection. Each to his own, i guess, but she irritates me out of my tree.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by adechuks(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2007
antis:

please house

who was evicted on sunday? Code or Richard

waiting for your quick response

cheers

CODE CODE CODE
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by hazie: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2007
Richiana 4 life!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by anongal: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2007
I cant do wat tati did o. its the money that took me there. but cant miss sundays show 4 anythin
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by lefac(m): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2007
Can anybody confirm if richiana had sex at 11.05pm. the info is on BB2 website
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2007
Yesterday's nominations would have been a tie if Maureen had nominated Richiana but no the Spatula nominated our Hgirl. Well that is not too surprising considering her recent attitude towards Ofu and complaints to Biggie about her being rude and bossy, but i tell you she was trying to justify why she would eventually nominate Ofunneka which she did. sad

Three of the HMs are up for eviction on Sunday so no shaking, because i know Maureen would be voted out en-masse by the viewers.
I am proud of Ofunneka, Hgirl is still keeping it real and i love her for it. She is definitely going to be among the top 3 (I pray viewers remember the "Beautiful Sin" of Richiana and give our Hgirl the highest vote to win.)

lawyerchap:

As for Tatiana choosing not to replace herself with Richard? Good move strategically if you ask me. But it is not a high risk maneuver. I mean, Maureen is also up so Tatiana should greatly fancy her chances of survival. Lerato had the same opportunity to save Max or herself and she saved herself. If she had saved Max, she may have still been in the game today, because that would have been a really high risk maneuver which viewers would have appreciated. So Tatiana is playing the viewers for suckers for romance by playing the whole martyr card. But like i said, good move strategically.

I quite agree with you, Good move Strategically. I can see right through Tatiana, that Babe is really a game player, she knows her chances of survival is still very high because Maureen is also up for eviction and i don't really buy her antics, but i would if, i repeat "IF" she is announced winner and she passes the cash on to Richard, there & then i would nod my head in acknowledgement that her so called game of LOVE is not antics.

This Sunday would be the last eviction before the finals and we all know that Biggie reserves the right to give the cash to whoever they deem fit/qualified aside the SMS sent. Biggie has its own favourite HM and that HM would be known on the final day but for now lets enjoy the show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2007
OFUNEMAMA FOR THE MULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dat lady has made me so proud, she is a winner anyday

maureen you are so gone, i'm so voting you out
i dont care if its emotional now or whatever, MAUREEN OUT!
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Ndi(f): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2007
@Ndi
I wondered when u would come out. I wouldn't dare take LC from u girlfriend. He would give me a heart attack in a week, i'm the kind of girl that needs a guy that will give me TLC 24/7, not one that will argue me to the point of suicide(early grave)  . He's all yours. Infact ALL THE LADIES IN THE HOUSE , stay clear from LC, it's only Ndi that can handle him. I had a nice time though. Love u too, lots n i'll pray for you too

Girlfriend! i was neck deep with work and good to see ur reassuring words post! (Cos i had wanted to show you my Black Belt today)  grin grin grin grin

@Spora
What tribe are you from? Cos u write in Yoruba & Ibo very well. Or did somebody assist you with it? anyway keep it up!  wink Clown
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2007
I don’t know why we want to waste our votes voting against Maureen, I mean she is no contender for the money. People lets unite and vote Tatiana out, that’s the only way Ofu will begin to eye the price money again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tatiana to go out on Sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by uchetobi(f): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2007
Tampico, LC and all nice analysis
LC you are so right, I don’t think it was luv, it was a strategic and calculative move by T
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Modups1(f): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2007
@uchetobi
from d onset d so called untouchables spoilt this show
maureen most probably would have been out way before now but we had bigger fish to fry & we fried em good.
tati & richie would have been kicked out b4 now but no show there either so wat to do?

i think d feeling now is dat she should go after code and she has worked on all our nerves
besides i cant wait to see her reaction when she finds out dat ofu did not nominate her
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by Tampico(f): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2007
@Ndi
Ure very right! It wasn't neccessary! Sorry!
As for ure lunch with cold tampico,try coke grin
I'm very serious, i have to focus. This thread is not helping me for now(ie my reaction to certain posts)
I'm not going to the sidelines, because of anything or anybody. Like Ofu , I need to focus wink.
I'll be back on the 4*th thread(I hope)!
Till then i love u girl, and I concur to all u say regarding who should leave! the BB house! grin
Tforever cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! by tng(f): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2007
@uchetobi
Nigeria could very well vote Tati out but she wont leave.

I agree tati's move was strategic. She believes richards fans would keep her in since she "saved" him plus he has survived eviction 3 or 4 times therefor ehe must be very popular.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (85) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nigerian Actors / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.