Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Strategies For Success In 2019 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strategies For Success In 2019 (397 Views)

I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. / 7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strategies For Success In 2019 by tuoky: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
• Solve a real problem and get paid for it.

• Sell your vision, mission, and values above all.

• Aggressively build and market your personal brand.

• Double down on your strengths, delegate your weaknesses.

• Offer to help the people whose attention you want the most.

• Quit drinking and smoking--for the entire year.

• Implement OKRs (Objectives and Key Results).

• Be transparent and authentic.

• Never give up.

What's your strategy?

Re: Strategies For Success In 2019 by marvola(m): 4:21am On Jan 03, 2019
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE Teacher Suspended For Separating Black Pupils From White Classmates In SA / Valentine Quotes To Send To Him Or Her That Will Rekindle Your Love Now / It Could Be Your Man Wants A Slutty You In His Bedroom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.