Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Why Do Some People Waste Time To Vote?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Some People Waste Time To Vote?? (298 Views)

Sirika: Why FG Didn’t Waste Time Giving Approval For New Lagos Airport / 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole / Fayemi: "Fayose Will Only Be Allowed To Vote On Election Day & Go Back" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Waste Time To Vote?? by obonujoker(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
I really need answers to this question please.... grin grin

Looking at the 2019 elections; there are two popular candidates... Buhari and Atiku....

I look at Buhari and see dumbness, failure and despair everywhere if he wins....

I look at Atiku (although a successful business), I see almost the same thing... However I will always choose Atiku above Buhari if they are the only options (this is because Atiku has shown shrewdness in his businesses). However both are not fit to run a country like Nigeria seeing that both are cabal filled clowns...

We know Nigerians vote based on tribe and selfish interests.. They don't care what other people pass through... Some people still want to vote for Buhari not minding his failure at economics, education, security etc , because they feel they will produce president in 2023( I heard they talk to God directly because they are sure of tomorrow like God)

Some persons are voting for Atiku because of Peter Obi... So they they can yab others...

Aren't Peter Obi or Osibanjo or Fashola and their ilks supposed to be the ones contesting for president in a sane educated country like Nigeria??

Finally, we know many persons will vote based on tribe, religion, hunger coz if you visit some rural areas in Nigeria, you go weak, and those places are likely for Buhari to clinch....

I will forever be against Buhari coz he is not fit to be a leader... Atiku is of no hope as well...

[b] So why do people waste their votes[b]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Waste Time To Vote?? by sLentlover7778(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
The greatest mistakes Nigerians made in 2015 is voting Buhari in.. the dullard did nothing but blame blame blame and blame..
now is time for election he can't campaign with his achievement so far..yet he still continues with the blame theme song...
as you expect me to waste my vote on dullard.. I strongly believe in Atiku and he deserve Nigerians votes.. choose wisely.!

God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Nigeria
God bless PDP

#Atiku2019

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Waste Time To Vote?? by onubijoe(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
God will continue to keep keeping Atiku for Nigeria
Re: Why Do Some People Waste Time To Vote?? by Kylekent59: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
I ain't gonna comment base on the Op's topic.

When Money and Business don't flow/move in a country, what will happen?

1. High rate of suicide

2. Hunger in the land

3. Insecurity

4. Robbery

5. Ritualism/Cultism

6. Cyber crime

7. Illegal arrest

8. Humiliation

9. Recession

10. Fall of GDP

11. Increase in unemployment rate

I don't wanna continue listing. Ever since APC won the 2015 election is there/ are there any of the above listed that haven't come to past?

It's left for you to vote the right choice.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Buhari’s New Year Message, Leaders Should Lead By Example / Obaseki Meets Contractors On Revamp Of 230 Schools, Threatens Prosecution Over.. / Opinion: Is Atiku The Only One That Can Move Nigeria Forward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.