Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry (38478 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / I Don't Like Giving Head, But I Can't Speak Up Cuz I Might Make Her Angry. / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by SunshineSylvia(f): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2019
MISSCONGENIALITY:
She tried. Not people like me that get angry easily. In fact, the last time I got angry,I killed 4people and then killed myself. After that I swore never to get angry again.
Probably the girl is an ex angrier grin who swore never to get angry again.
grin grin

grin grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by sanmtiago(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2019
It's funny.I have a girlfriend just like that,she has never gotten angry with me for no reason.I can even remember calling her mom a proustite and the reply I got was 'please don't call my mom that'in a remorseful tone and immediately I felt so ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by SunshineSylvia(f): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2019
God please bless me with such virtue....

Practise begins today....
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by DavidEsq(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2019
IamD18:
He should have asked her if she was a virgin after fucking her, let's then see if she won't get angry.

But damn!!!! Do you know what it means to date a lady for 3 years with being able to tell anything about her anger?
It's so risky. So so risky, I must say.

One of the first few things I do when I meet a friend is to make him/her angry. I will intentionally make the person angry that he/she will be left with no choice than to react. It's very important to me.

Another thing is; If your Bf/Gf is yet to fart before you after months or years of relationship, just have it mind that there's something more dangerous the person is hiding from you.
Chai! Dem don do una serious shegey. Wat eva hapnd to she caring about ur feelings
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by DAntivirus: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2019
Katier00:
May be her limits has not been stretch. I don't get angry easily but pretending is far from it

Trust me, I can get you angry
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by DAntivirus: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2019
SunshineSylvia:
God please bless me with such virtue....

Practise begins today....

so you're a dynamite
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by SunshineSylvia(f): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2019
DAntivirus:

so you're a dynamite
grin grin

No, my own na knockout level
I get angry normally when provoked but not getting angry when provoked is something divine....and this year, I shall acquire this virtue.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by anochuko01(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Even GOD got angry many times
everyone gets angry actually, but not everyone turns into a temporary mad man at that point.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Katier00(f): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2019
DAntivirus:

Trust me, I can get you angry
you would do that intentionally?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by gideonvalor98(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2019
My sister's friend then has the same issue. Her boyfriend/fiance of 4yrs broke up with because she was too cool and gentle, that he has never come across a girl like that and it scares him. Even when she took her home to see his parent, the parent and his siblings were like she is gentle
dukeprince50:
Lol, very funny, Sm1 dat has not gotten angry before? that is rare to see or should I say impossible, I do not think she is pretending, 3yrs is enough to bring out the animal in her. kudos to her, this is d kind dat can marry Reno Omokiri.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Randy100: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2019
jidxin:
getting angry is diff from fighting....the ability to manage your anger nd not to resolve into fight is supreme. It shouldn't last an hour
Now go back to the topic, the dude is breaking up because the girl doesn't get angry. She is a pretender. You even agree that we should be angry for at least one hour. Fighting in my context does not mean physical confrontation.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by DAntivirus: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2019
SunshineSylvia:

grin grin

No, my own na knockout level
I get angry normally when provoked but not getting angry when provoked is something divine....and this year, I shall acquire this virtue.

Lol, then maybe you should stay away from me cos I will make it difficult for you not to get angry grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by DAntivirus: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2019
Katier00:
you would do that intentionally?
Maybe...
That's how I get to know people
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by leonard002(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2019
It's probably not pretense
Check my signature and last thread especially if you are a medical student
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by SunshineSylvia(f): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2019
DAntivirus:

Lol, then maybe you should stay away from me cos I will make it difficult for you not to get angry grin

Not when I'm determined.... You will only be fuel to my success wink
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Dammylois(f): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2019
post=74401974:
What an excuse to break up! Na dis type of guys dey get accident, break leg lass lass!
Well, water wey person go drink, no fit rush pass am lailai!
Wow! Are you serious?! shocked May we NEVER come across any time wasters in life o!
Amen sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2019
Dammylois:
Amen sister
Bless you sis!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Dammylois(f): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2019
Pope22:
Sorry, someone better will come
Amen... Thanks
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Totoch: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2019
Stupidity at it's peak
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Dammylois(f): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2019
luminouz:

Jekagboran jor
But u checked his account balance always,didn't u
LMAO, honestly I never did.... But if I ask for money and he says he doesn't have and I give him that 'I don't believe it' look he'll show me his account balance
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Dammylois(f): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2019
RoyalUc:

Hope you're not angry with me.

Sincerely, I wonder why I've been looking for cool headed ladies but someone is breaking up with one...
life
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Humility017(m): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2019
Silensa:
The excuse is dumb.
I have a lady friend who I have never seen angry for once. On one occasion, another lady pushed her to the ground either accidentally or not. Instead of them lady to apologize, she was claiming right. I started scolding the lady that pushed her and even some people that saw what happened joined. But my friend didn't even look perturbed, she rather went to the lady and apologized.

I had to shut up when I saw what she did.
I later asked her why and she told me that this life is too short to give in to anger.
Maybe her name is leading her cos she answers *SIMI*

please can you link me to her...
I will love to know her and possibly marry her...
I am serious please
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Humility017(m): 11:26am On Jan 03, 2019
sanmtiago:
It's funny.I have a girlfriend just like that,she has never gotten angry with me for no reason.I can even remember calling her mom a proustite and the reply I got was 'please don't call my mom that'in a remorseful tone and immediately I felt so ashamed.

please stick with that girl...
people like that are rare...you even get to learn patience and temprance from her...

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by CosmicJames(m): 11:43am On Jan 03, 2019
Katier00:
May be her limits has not been stretch. I don't get angry easily but pretending is far from it
She must be a super human for her not to be angry in 3yrs.

I had a similar experience. In my case it was just 4months and I was already worried because we never had a quarrel and my girl wasn't getting angry at anything.

I have to deliberately create a problem and got her really angry. Finally we had a serious quarrel.
Later we resolved it.
Although I felt for her because I made her beg me for a crime she didn't commit.

Is been over 6months, and we've never had another quarrel again since then.

Is true, some people can be really cool.
But 3yrs is too much!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Pope22(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
IndianRomeo:
. Nawaooo, who no like better things, everybody wants to send mail to katier00. Abeg make una no spoil am ooo.
Katier00:
sure
Sending mails to ladies on nairaland is normal and free but courtesy demands that you should first request for the person's consent. She is also the one that will choose the ones to respond to, thats why the bible says...many are called but few are chosen.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Ajascentdelake(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
AprilSmallWoman:

I dated someone for 7yrs before I finally settled down. He never saw me angry and he had to ask my mum about it. my mom told him I get angry but he never noticed. She told him he will never see me angry because my anger never exceeds 2mins and I'm back to myself. If there's an award for "active smile" I'll always win. I don't even know my breaking point, I've seen life enough not to make me angry and I have a principle I follow. "Anger is short madness, nobody ever made sense while angry." This principle has made me control anger to the point I don't get angry again. so it's possible someone cannot get angry

72 million likes , I think I have mastered an act, reverse the reason for the anger to the cause and watch it burn.lol
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by Pope22(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pope22:

Can I send a mail please?
Katier00:
sure
IndianRomeo:
. Nawaooo, who no like better things, everybody wants to send mail to katier00. Abeg make una no spoil am ooo.
Sending mails to ladies on nairaland is normal and free but courtesy demands that you should first request for the person's consent. She is also the one that will choose the ones to respond to, thats why the bible says...many are called but few are chosen.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by wristbangle: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Auladimeji1:
That's good before she stab you with a fork like the story on FP cheesy

Jesus got angry he destroyed those selling in the temple cheesy

God got angry He destroyed mankind cheesy

Who are you not to get angry. This is hypocrisy cheesy

Hahahaha werey grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
buklarbest:
Nice move

Girls of nowadays can pretend to any extent

We have a problem in this present world!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by RoyalUc(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Dammylois:
life

Funny isn't it?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by DAntivirus: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
SunshineSylvia:

Not when I'm determined.... You will only be fuel to my success wink
should we start?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry by CosmicJames(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
IndianRomeo:
Point of correction:
Not everybody wants to send a mail to @Katier00.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. / My Engagement Is About To Be Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.