Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died (48529 Views)

American Man Caught A Big Snake In His Garage On CCTV (Video) / A BMW Collector Decorates His Garage Wall With 2 Wrecked BMW M1 Sportcars / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by snipesdam(m): 7:30am On Jan 23, 2019
The man fenced his village. The walls still stand but it's decaying
Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by MPESA(m): 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mystick:
He is reporting what he witnessed in 1999 and you are asking for pictures. Just google the man's name. Maybe they could be something. But what is the need? His money, his life whether true or false.

My cousin was among the players that partakes on his farewell matches.
Nawoooo time dhey fly sha 19yrs ago.
P.s
I'm from Okija in the same Ihiala L.G.A
Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by MPESA(m): 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

It was the fear of Okija that made them abandon his properties. Because he refused to answer Okija's call, people believe he was killed by the diety. Rumor also has it that Okija demanded for his body not to be buried but brought to the shrine

Sir you really know well about this issues,of course his body was latter brought to Ogwugwu Akpu Okija .

P.s
I'm from Okija and my cousin plays for his team back then, though I won't mention name.
Re: Nigerian Man Says His Uncle Had Over 100 Cars In His Garage When He Died by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:03pm On May 28, 2019
Babymira:
Vanity!!
......upon vanity!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2017 Mercedes GLE450 : The Latest Ride Of Davido, The Review! / VIN Check: 1 Step You Must Never Skip Before You Buy A Car In Nigeria / How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.