Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) (27134 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Trying To Sleep With Boss' Wife, Beaten (Photos) / Gateman Nearly Stabbed His Boss To Death In Awka, Gets Beaten (photos) / Thief Caught In Computer Village Ikeja, Stripped Unclad And Beaten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by nairafame(m): 7:05am On Jan 03, 2019
Wicked Man, Elderly Man caught with different pants and bras in Akure, Ondo.

From the source, NairaFame was told the Man Who stole woman pants and bras was caught by a Okada man.

Watch full video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/01/elderly-man-caught-and-beaten-after.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:08am On Jan 03, 2019
God pls guide and protect us this year cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by nairafame(m): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by PapaNnamdi: 7:41am On Jan 03, 2019
.the Kain pant wey go loss this valentine enh..

mtchew,

8 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by nifemi25(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2019
Logo Benz. The rate at which people Wan buy Benz no be small... God please protect our women from ritualist.

31 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:00am On Jan 03, 2019
Stealing of pants isn't viable in the North because a lot of ladies don't wear any cool

Source : field experience as a former striker now retired wink

41 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by nairafame(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Stealing of pants isn't viable in the North because a lot of ladies don't wear any cool
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by TrueHeart365(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2019
Naija is becoming unsafe for women o angry

Start the year with the right digital marketing strategy. Check my signature below for more details.

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by Sellfish(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2019
Maybe the man sells fairly used undies

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2019
sa your pata at owners risk, guys are on para mode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2019
Some of them just steal pants with hope to sell it but unfortunately there won't be any buyer because all is just media trash

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by CilicMarin: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2019
Na so I carry one girl come house the other day, after paying her 15K for the night service, she stole my iPhone....but fortunately for me she forgot her panties..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by xynerise: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2019
I will advise girls to start wearing boxers

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by millionboi2: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2019
Na wa ooo

I cover my future wife pants with d blood

5 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by braveboy64(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2019
everybody SHA won rich
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by nairalee(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2019
But I thought I read that pant and bra stuff is all rumours on nairaland front page the other day.

I'm confused sha

But call me gullible I don't still believe the potency of it

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2019
Na wa ooo!!! What if it is for research....... angry

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by Biodun1929(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2019
Hmm. I hope it is not a mad man thy are beating like that. That man looks like a mad man to me.

Anyway, if you want to learn how to attract money, check my signature.
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by bolayei: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2019
In a sane country all the people that beat him up will face charge of assault. Did anyone complain the pants n bras are missing? What if he is a collector of used pants as sexual fantasy

6 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by ainas247: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2019
Wetin baba won use pant do.. Make them ask who send am..

Dominate Google page one with your business see results in my profile
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by kunlexbaba2017: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2019
Ladies now don't wear pants
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2019
Afonjas has diversify from skull mining into and human part into pant business cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2019
The hustle is real.

Boys are not smiling at all!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by frankfrancis871: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2019
sad

What?
In Africa?
No respect for elders, again?

The man must have bought the bra and pant for his wife as new year gifts. Wicked youths!

1 Like

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2019
grin
After na handkerchief dem go dey steal..
In thoz day wey we small, my Broz notice say slippers dey always get v-cut by the edge. Who knows wetin our neighbors dey use our slippers do. We neva caught the suspect
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2019
Era of stolen pant n bra undecided.
Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by Bamangan: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2019
This is the rubbish that stupid olamide and lil kesh went to promote in their song. I just pray all those Useless yeyebrities that promote evil with their songs will fall victim of the same evil they promote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by zicoraads: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Northerners are more contended than their counterparts in the West, South and East. A Northerner will start a small shop, grow it for years, you'll see the progression and how the shop progressed across the years. And throughout all of these, he'll be OK with his small bike or car.

He doesn't aspire to drive a Benz at all costs. He doesn't care to show off on Instagram and the like. He is simple and lives his life in a simple way.

7 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by Gt321(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2019
millionboi2:
Na wa ooo

I cover my future wife pants with d blood
Dey don use am Tay Tay. I'm sorry bro

3 Likes

Re: Elderly Man Steals Bra And Pants In Akure, Caught And Beaten (Photos) by GalaxyTrends: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2019
But the Truth is, anybody can find a spouse And get married latest February 2019 Using Ral services on Instagram....They Post True Life Stories, Counsel, Hookup, Monday Cash Giveaways and more. See for your Self, This is the Link� CLICK HERE AND FOLLOW FOR CASH GIVEAWAY, HOOKUP, COuNSELLING, ADVICE AND TRUE LIFE STORIES

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Wrapped With Blanket Dumped In An Uncompleted Building In Edo(pics) / Ogun To Prosecute Four Police Officers For Murder / Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.