Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Stay Away From Sex In 2019. Celibacy All The Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stay Away From Sex In 2019. Celibacy All The Way (2000 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / "Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From Sex In 2019. Celibacy All The Way by echepops(m): 7:17am On Jan 03, 2019
A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Sex In 2019. Celibacy All The Way by echepops(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
Stay pure all year
Re: Stay Away From Sex In 2019. Celibacy All The Way by Lmaomen1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
If you need to abstain from sex, does self-satisfaction count or not? It's just that I haven't had an intimate relationship in a long time, but sometimes I get so excited that I want to have animal sex. My friend says that this is quite normal, and there is nothing terrible about it. I think he's right, but I'm not sure. He advises me to satisfy myself if I don't specifically want sex. He also recommended that I order toys from the delicia shop for easier and better satisfaction. Maybe someday I will decide to do this, but for now, I'm trying to figure myself out
Re: Stay Away From Sex In 2019. Celibacy All The Way by MeetWagon: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lmaomen1:
If you need to abstain from sex, does self-satisfaction count or not? It's just that I haven't had an intimate relationship in a long time, but sometimes I get so excited that I want to have animal sex. My friend says that this is quite normal, and there is nothing terrible about it. I think he's right, but I'm not sure. He advises me to satisfy myself if I don't specifically want sex. He also recommended that I order toys from the delicia shop for easier and better satisfaction. Maybe someday I will decide to do this, but for now, I'm trying to figure myself out
I have been looking for a good sex shop for a long time, thank you very much. How fast do they deliver the product? I just already found a couple of things I want to order

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Boob And Puszy In Kumasi +18 / Omg Am Tired Of My Relationship / What Was That Wonderful Thing A Friend Did For You? Come And Share Your Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.