Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. (30356 Views)

Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) / Man, 25, Uploads Lady’s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by dainformant(m): 7:23am On Jan 03, 2019
Tension is currently brewing in a Facebook group after a young man threatened to release the nude pictures of a lady who "scammed" him of N6,000.

According to the guy, he sent the sum of N6K to the lady as transport fare to visit him in Lagos from Abuja and since then, the lady has not come and has even been telling him different stories concerning the money.

Angered by her action, the guy reached out to the Admin in the group identified as Ogechi to help warn the lady that if she doesn't return his money, he will release her nude pictures which were taken while they were sex chatting. 

Below is what the Admin Ogechi wrote; 

I posted this story here yesterday but some of u said that I made up it up just to get comments and likes. U can now read the full details of our conversation. Am still pleading to the young lady to return the money because some guys have no heart of forgiveness.

A lot of people were saying that 6k is nothing, yes I agree also disagree. So people can’t afford to let go of ten kobo while others may see it as nothing. The best thing for the young lady to do is to return the money and move on with her life. U can read where the young man stated that she have no single idea , that he has those pictures. I didn’t want to post those pictures because of her privacy. They were many.

The young man screenshot all those nudes when they were doing Sex video. Ladies be careful what u do with ur phones because it may backfire on u. Pls young lady return the money for peace sake. U know who u are, pls do the right thing and save ur self some shame. Thank u all for ur understanding. Let peace and love lead us this 2019.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/nigerian-man-threatens-to-release-ladys-nude-pictures-over-n6k.html

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by madridguy(m): 7:25am On Jan 03, 2019
Guy don do warm up, take many energizer with the hope of playing 120 Min only for the girl to chop his eye grin This kind thing dey pain enta marrow tongue

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by highpriestess: 7:31am On Jan 03, 2019
He should be arrested asap.
Lazy idiotic fool fooling himself around.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by MiaB(f): 7:40am On Jan 03, 2019
All this nonsense should have stopped last year

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Kenzico(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2019
CRAAAP!!

All these long stories bore me....Am only concerned about the Nudes

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by IamD18: 7:44am On Jan 03, 2019
I won't condem the lady because it's normal for them to do stupid things for a guy because of money.

The problem is that even if she returns his 6k, he will still blackmail her to sleep with him with the nudes. And after sleeping with him, he will start extorting money from her using her nudes.

I don't support premarital sex, but I think a better way for her to control this damage is to invite the guy over to her place for security reasons, fvck him and get his own nudes. With that, she can stop the guy from further blackmail.

Most men cannot withstand the emotional trauma because they are not used to public disgrace and condemnation.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2019
Some ladies won't stop this nude stuff.... Aunty, for your peace and dignity,pay him his 6k... And to the young man, don't use the lady's nude to blackmail her....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2019
madridguy:
Guy don do warm up, take many energizer with the hope of playing 120 Min only for the girl to chop his eye grin This kind thing dey pain enta marrow tongue

I swear the thing dey pain.
And if you check, the guy fit don put another girl on waiting, hoping to chop Abuja puna

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by madridguy(m): 7:53am On Jan 03, 2019
grin grin grin The should take heart and move.

EastGold:

I swear the thing dey pain.
And if you check, the guy fit don put another girl on waiting, hoping to chop Abuja puna
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Olalan(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2019
Girls that ask for transport fare from social media friends before visiting are mostly not different from prostitutes and just as prostitutes have bad manners and unruly you can expect her to be a scammer

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Abortions: 8:09am On Jan 03, 2019

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2019
Unfortunately for the idiot blackmailer

It is probably a man like him that preyed on his lust and lack of self control.

"sHe" will definitely call his bluff

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Sellfish(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2019
How is he even sure that the nude pics she sent him is hers?

Bros, just look for the nearest ashewo joint and ejaculate your konji and stupidity away grin

Please buy my Hp envy M6 with 2gig dedicated graphics for 80k..i need money urgently please....please click link for details

https://www.nairaland.com/4926051/hp-envy-m6-quick-sale

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by simplyOJ(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2019
Only these ladies will never learn. Don't send any one your nude! Don't!! Don't!!!...but No.

Just @kingofalligbo have said, the supposed lady may just turn out a guy currently chewing on chinchin waiting for the guy to expose the nude.
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by frankfrancis871: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2019
sad

Very senseless man!
You will only make her trend!
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Biodun1929(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2019
The guy should have known it was a scam when the girl asked for 5k transport...Lagos to Abuja is definitely more than 5k. She just asked for that cos she knew the guy would easily send it, and she knew she wasn't going to come down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by anambraamaka: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2019
Do
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Uglymind: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2019
angry
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by xynerise: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2019
But seriously, seeing girl's nude will soon be stale. The rate at how girls deliberately show us their nudes on the internet will make threat like this be laughable.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2019
Let him go on...
Y cant i make FTC 4 once eh, d guys above me ar really unemployed! Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2019
Chaiiiii

My guy done take tramadol finish.....waiting for action

Lolzzzzz
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by zzzzy: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2019
IamD18:
I won't condem the lady because it's normal for them to do stupid things for a guy because of money.

The problem is that even if she returns his 6k, he will still blackmail her to sleep with him with the nudes. And after sleeping with him, he will start extorting money from her using her nudes.

I don't support premarital sex, but I think a better way for her to control this damage is to invite the guy over to her place for security reasons, fvck him and get his own nudes. With that, she can stop the guy from further blackmail.

Most men cannot withstand the emotional trauma because they are not used to public disgrace and condemnation.
So the lady isn't doing anything wrong because it's "normal". What makes you think it isn't normal for the guy to blackmail her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by omooba969(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2019
Lolcheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Allylic(f): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2019
Ladies should stop sending their nudes to guys..haba
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2019
Two pathetic goats are involved!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Joemetry(m): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2019
The smart bro hiding behind a female frame collected you money to get himself and girlfriend entertained during the festive period.
Think if it this way; you sponsored a smarter guy...
wink

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by tunjijones(m): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2019
So this story later escalate rich this level. upon all the plead everyone plead to the girl to return the guy money.

some girl are greedy sha
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2019
highpriestess:
He should be arrested asap.
Lazy idiotic fool fooling himself around.
Modified
Be objective for once. His grievance was that the said lady was given N6,000 to show up at his house. All he wants is his money hence the lady should return it. Aside that ladies should stop sending their nude pictures on any platform as it degrade them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. by Diso60090(m): 11:15am On Jan 03, 2019
Send him more nude if I'm the girl to let him know momama ain't rise no fool

We all came naked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rev. Christian Ohazulume Sacked And Arrested For Child Sexual Assault In Boston / Niger State Official Shot Dead By Suspected Bandits (Graphic Photo) / Kidnappers Of Igbonla Model School Students Bore A Hole On School Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.