Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris (27383 Views)

Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) / Bishop Kukah Joins Cultural Dance Troupe In His Home Town (Video) / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by MoxxxxO123(m): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians have an over bearing attitude and our hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. There are millions of poor Christians in the country yet the priority of Kukah is to convert Almajiris to Christianity under the guise of providing help in order to shade the Muslims in future. How many of we hypocritical Christians can allow our children to be helped by Muslim organizations? Muric is very right on this one. We Christians should set our priorities right and stop heating up the polity. We really need to learn a lot from our Muslim brothers sad
.kip quayet
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by donttouch: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Finally, Nigeria now have a terrorist from the South-West.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by chinchong: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
hansomb: I need mental evaluation. And my dad is a Retarded depressed slowpoke.
Fixed
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Firebomber: 2:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Quality20:
Do xtians take their kids to schools run by Muslims or Islamic based organizations?

And when did Christian start having a refugees that need a Muslim support

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by bot101(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians have an over bearing attitude and our hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. There are millions of poor Christians in the country yet the priority of Kukah is to convert Almajiris to Christianity under the guise of providing help in order to shade the Muslims in future. How many of we hypocritical Christians can allow our children to be helped by Muslim organizations? Muric is very right on this one. We Christians should set our priorities right and stop heating up the polity. We really need to learn a lot from our Muslim brothers sad

Your foolishness knows no end!!! Have you seen these Almajiri?? Have you lived among them?? Do you know their level of poverty You just come here to rant and start believing you've made sense, non entity!!!

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:
Ye hypocrite .....who don't know God and he call is self a Christian we all know you as a Muslim man ......if you want become a Christian come let me baptized you with the holy spirit.... Nonsense because
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Firebomber: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
hardeytarhyour:

We must play politics of Religion because Christians won't train this children and still remain them practice their initial religion any more,,

South West are not in, Nor he is Profraudsor as you claim As far as the matter is islamic affair,
In islam we're brotherhood we doesn't separate ourselves because we using D same book, and our other Practices is D Same.
Kukah have devil plan against Nothern muslims

And if you don't mind telling us the devil plan with evidence. braindead Muslim.

wait did you just said you people are brothers? lol. no wonder your brother are swallowing around the street while you are here eating 3 times meal. lol.. well am not surprise since your useless religion only care about population than the wellbeing of it followers.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by chinchong: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
bot101:

Your foolishness knows no end!!! Have you seen these Almajiri?? Have you lived among them?? Do you know their level of poverty You just come here to rant and start believing you've made sense, non entity!!!

Don't mind that dolt. He's one of those brain dead Islamist we have here.

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by chinchong: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Firebomber:

And if you don't mind telling us the devil plan with evidence. braindead Muslim.

wait did you just said you people are brothers? lol. no wonder your brother are swallowing around the street while you are here eating 3 times meal. lol.. well am not surprise since your useless religion only care about population than the wellbeing of it followers.

that guy you quoted just confirmed my assertion that Ishaq is speaking the mind of my Muslim brothers

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by bot101(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
Mccullum:

I think you're the mad one because you fail to address his bone of contention, had it been any Imam offer such to Christian children, you will tag it islamization..

Your madness is definitely beyond doubt. Those northerners are dragging this nation into a bottomless pit, and you prefer the status quo than to have them change for the better, meanwhile the northern elites are using Boko Haram and Herdsmen to spread Islam violently and you are here displaying your raving madness. I'd rather develop human capital and have them christianized (as y'all so foolishly put it) than live in the same community with people that will hold down my community's growth, which directly affects mine.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
To say the truth this almajiri issues in Nigeria only aries b/c people don't have money to take care of their children. No responsible parent that is well to do will send his kids to take part in such form of education. So my advice to every Muslims especially those in the north who believe in hatching up kids like eggs( even hen I believe usually stop at 15) should know they owe it to the kids to train them up and not hatch and push them to the street. Your children are your responsibility.

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by belente(m): 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sirjamo:
Has he finish training Christian children?

The kind of poverty that's in the middle belt, especially southern Kaduna where kukah comes from cannot be eradicated in a hurry, why can't he go and help his own people first before helping others if there's no christianization motive?
as a Catholic priest/ Bishop his responsibilities are mostly within his diocese which excludes Southern Kaduna
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Abuskid: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Prof. Akintola may Allah bless your knowledge and increase your faculty of thinking.If the norther elite are not bold enough to stand for islam,then you take over.JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN-Prof. Kukah sheka! must mean some......?Hmm
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by OduduwaYoruba: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
Prof. Ishaq Akintola you are enemy of progress by the way, how did you become professor? You are a wasted generation.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by VULCAN(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
When will this crooked GoTV stop deceiving his brain.

Always claiming Christian whereas he is a Muslim.

Deceitful Devil

GoTV:
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by princfred(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
Muslims can never say that Christian never tried to help them. GEJ tried to build almajiri schools but muslims with their recalcitrant attitude didnt let that go well. Bishop Kukah has shown himself to be a good man trying to do a great good that MURIC can't think about to help themselves.

It's phony to observe and acknowledge that the development of the Islamic part of the nation lies in the hands of the Christian side.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by princfred(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
VULCAN:
When will this crooked GoTV stop deceiving his brain.

Always claiming Christian whereas he is a Muslim.

Deceitful Devil

Deception is part of evil Islam. It's called Taqiya.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Petersamuel8(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
i swear this man is crazy
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by amalab30(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
I've been to Kano and some few Northern states, the Almajiri is a disease on its own. Enter a canteen and before your done eating or prolly stood up to pick a call, they're already there to carry your food and you can't touch them. The India caste system also have some they call "The Untouchables" that is from the Sect Jamal in "Slumdog Millionaire" came from. They are detested!

We need to first address the issue of too many children for a family. It's killing us as a Nation. Religion too.

My neighbor served in Gombe years ago before the Boko Haram stuff started. He said they as corpers used to train some Almajiri kids and one of them was very brilliant (any northerner that is brilliant is extremely brilliant) so they took interest in him. They approached the Imams to say they wanted to arrange learning centers for the kids, the Imams rebuffed it and rejected their gesture.

Upon completion of their service, that boy that was brilliant was taken to Lagos snd finished his course at UNILAG, he a graduate now and he swore never to go back to Gombe.

Their rich men are using their knowledge about the Qu'ran to put fear into them. It's bad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by babajeje123(m): 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
I went through all the posts in this thread and no single Muslim suggests a better approach to Kukah's initiative. It's a pity that we have lost humanity to religion. So, does it mean that they prefer these Almajiris to be a continuous willing tool in the hands of northern politicians or what? I'm sorry to say, you guys need to think again about your religion.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by babajeje123(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
amalab30:
I've been to Kano and some few Northern states, the Almajiri is a disease on its own. Enter a canteen and before your done eating or prolly stood up to pick a call, they're already there to carry your food and you can't touch them. The India caste system also have some they call "The Untouchables" that is from the Sect Jamal in "Slumdog Millionaire" came from. They are detested!

We need to first address the issue of too many children for a family. It's killing us as a Nation. Religion too.

My neighbor served in Gombe years ago before the Boko Haram stuff started. He said they as corpers used to train some Almajiri kids and one of them was very brilliant (any northerner that is brilliant is extremely brilliant) so they took interest in him. They approached the Imams to say they wanted to arrange learning centers for the kids, the Imams rebuffed it and rejected their gesture.

Upon completion of their service, that boy that was brilliant was taken to Lagos snd finished his course at UNILAG, he a graduate now and he swore never to go back to Gombe.

Their rich men are using their knowledge about the Qu'ran to put fear into them. It's bad!
I had a similar experience when I served in Bauchi, not too far from Gombe. I did a personal CDS where I trained about 40 students on the use of computer in the village where I served. I had to come to Oyo state to carry my desktop as there was nothing I could use and the students had never seen one before. While training was going on, I submitted a proposal to the ministry of education for a purchase of 4 computers for the school such that the students could have something to work with and even work on their own after my service. I will never in my life forget what the perm sec of the ministry told me. He said 'you are not one of us' jokingly. And that was how the proposal was thrown out.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Firebomber: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
babajeje123:
I went through all the posts in this thread and no single Muslim suggests a better approach to Kukah's initiative. It's a pity that we have lost humanity to religion. So, does it mean that they prefer these Almajiris to be a continuous willing tool in the hands of northern politicians or what? I'm sorry to say, you guys need to think again about your religion.

That is what happen when a religion care about population but neglect the wellbeing of it followers. same thing happen in middle east of the world those useless mumuslim are now pest to the whole world in the name of refugees because they think that's the only way they can take over the world. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Buffalo2(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
This guy needs a bed at Yaba left
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by hardeytarhyour(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Firebomber:

You are at err,

Moreover, His devil plan is clear to him but We understand it more we are not just into it,,, We have experience it in my Area,, Starting with giving Free education to youth, Eventually They will be having an Oath with them to To embrace Christianity except those that are Islamically strong in their family Background,,,

Northern Muslims will address it but Kukah's move is not welcomed

Look, Our religion Mind about our living and our Population, but you should understand dat D owner must firstly have opinion B/4 been helped

I don't need to Abuse you/insult ur religion B/4 i can make my point
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by IkUKU01(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:
Oga!! Agreed there are millions of poor Christians but these poor Christians are not constituting nuisance or are not been recruited into bokoharam or other terrorist groups. If these kids are out of the streets learning and feeding like a normal human being I swear it will be hard for one cow papa to come and convince them to commit societal mayhem.. So abeg get sence Asap
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by hardeytarhyour(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Firebomber:

You are at err,

Moreover, His devil plan is clear to him but We understand it more we are not just into it,,, We have experience it in my Area,, Starting with giving Free education to youth, Eventually They will be having an Oath with them to To embrace Christianity except those that are Islamically strong in their family Background,,,

Look, Our religion Mind about our living and our Population, but you should understand dat D owner must firstly have opinion B/4 been helped

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:
Head-slamming idiot claiming Christian. Keep lying to yourself

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by amalab30(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Religion is their problem. They prefer to allow those kids attended d to normal islamiya than school. It's a a big issue and it's gonna take decades before they understand really!

babajeje123:

I had a similar experience when I served in Bauchi, not too far from Gombe. I did a personal CDS where I trained about 40 students on the use of computer in the village where I served. I had to come to Oyo state to carry my desktop as there was nothing I could use and the students had never seen one before. While training was going on, I submitted a proposal to the ministry of education for a purchase of 4 computers for the school such that the students could have something to work with and even work on their own after my service. I will never in my life forget what the perm sec of the ministry told me. He said 'you are not one of us' jokingly. And that was how the proposal was thrown out.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Gandollar(f): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Charmingrascal:
D real Northern muslims dnt even recognize dis terrorist as a muslim. DSS is ignoring dis guy's threats & outburst nw until he radicalizes western muslims b4 FG wl be spending billions & resources to tame dem. Wen did he bcme almajiri spokesman?
OMG! You mean Sarrki and his goons will be radicalized by Profraudsor Ishaq? Lord have mercy! grin grin
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Firebomber: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
hardeytarhyour:

You are at err,

Blah blah blah.. still don't show me his devil plan nor did you give me evidence of it.. lol wait so those of your forefather that went to missionary school was force to leave islam? w

what a myopic thought. where is your area that you experience it oo? you Muslim self.

well I will be waiting for you to tell me your area and show me prove that they told you that if you don't accept Christianity they won't give you food. am waiting oo
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by OduduaDefender(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:

Why are you so ashamed to be identified with your religion to the extent of pretending to be a Christian in order to smear Christians when you're indeed a Muslim? Please be proud your religion now Mr man.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by astOorR(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:

You are not a Christian!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Colourful Photos From Daystar Christian Centre's Christmas Carol / Kenyans Celebrate Apostle Suleman's Birthday (Photos) / The Life & Times Of Desmond Tutu - Dead At 90 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.