Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:15 AM

MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris (27327 Views)

Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) / Bishop Kukah Joins Cultural Dance Troupe In His Home Town (Video) / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by OduduaDefender(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
astOorR:

You are not a Christian!!!

The nigga isn't a christian, he's just pretending to get at Chrsistian.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Gandollar(f): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians have an over bearing attitude and our hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. There are millions of poor Christians in the country yet the priority of Kukah is to convert Almajiris to Christianity under the guise of providing help in order to shade the Muslims in future. How many of we hypocritical Christians can allow our children to be helped by Muslim organizations? Muric is very right on this one. We Christians should set our priorities right and stop heating up the polity. We really need to learn a lot from our Muslim brothers sad
Born again oshi undecided mtcheeeew
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by verifiablefacts: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by mu2sa2: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Since you guys are just insulting yourselves, let us resolve the issue this way:
Mathew Hassan Kukah should have the 10m almajaris. To balance things out 10m Christian children from the north should be given to MURIC for their education. This way, the fear of converting them will be balanced: you convert my 10m, I convert yours. Equation balanced. Shikena!
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by theboss56: 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
Am a Muslim. Seriously I blame the reporters who listened to this man and published this rubbish. Seriously they should have slapped him while he was spewing out this nonsense and walked out on him. Every day you keep hearing him spewing out rubbish, Abeg who is he representing because as a Yoruba man I don't know him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by hardeytarhyour(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Firebomber:

Blah blah blah.. still don't show me his devil plan nor did you give me evidence of it.. lol wait so those of your forefather that went to missionary school was force to leave islam? w

what a myopic thought. where is your area that you experience it oo? you Muslim self.

well I will be waiting for you to tell me your area and show me prove that they told you that if you don't accept Christianity they won't give you food. am waiting oo

I Am not Talkingabout Food and Such thing doesn't & can never happen to me but Happen in my Area to so many people that i know very well,Some through education,Some through Healing,, Some through financially help WALAHI,, but if Kukah intention is Only what He said who dare Against it, but It is not he want to mobilize Them for Christianity
Non of my forefather wasn't force to missionary school but we are now in more modern&civilize world in compare to our Forefathers generation including yours
accept or not i don't care
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Enskynelson(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
The Northern Elites are greatly benefiting from the gross illiteracy in the North. Even when the country has been governed mostly by Northerners, the North still remains the poorest and the least educated part of the country. Illiterates are easy to be brainwashed. They can easily sell their votes and can easily be manipulated. If knowledge is power indeed, the North remains the weakest part of Nigeria and the greatest beneficiary are the Northern Elites.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by adaxxy: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Terrorist
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by adaxxy: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
Terror*st
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by mufy1990: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Biety:
Mad man.

He'll rather prefer seeing them suffer instead of a christian helping them for fear they may be converted to christians.
He surely sees nothing wrong that the northern elites are recruiting Almajiris into Boko haram. Useless being that should be baned from speaking to the public.

ur generation is mad
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Mccullum: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
bot101:

Your madness is definitely beyond doubt. Those northerners are dragging this nation into a bottomless pit, and you prefer the status quo than to have them change for the better, meanwhile the northern elites are using Boko Haram and Herdsmen to spread Islam violently and you are here displaying your raving madness. I'd rather develop human capital and have them christianized (as y'all so foolishly put it) than live in the same community with people that will hold down my community's growth, which directly affects mine.

Now you show the reason for abusing the professor due to you know his alert will wake up the Northerners of evil intentions of converting their children to Christianity under the disguise of rendering assistance. You're not worthless to be responding to because you are fanatic.

No wonder Northerners always being suspicious against Christians! You're the fool of the 21st century.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by mcquin(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
Friend01:
From all the quotes I have read so far, only GoTv has said the truth while other zombies are busy insulting their dull thinking not the prof.
I may disagree with certain things the prof use say in some. of his stance, but he is 110% spot on on this.
It is only those bigots and intolerant fools who lack critical thinking like a cursed cynics that would not read properly to comprehend the Prof's view.
let Kukah help. his fellow Christians who need it more.
If he is so concerned about the plight of the almajiri system let him do that through Muslim NGOs not this smoke screen he is trying to employ "win more souls for Christ. "
We are too smart for this.
And when did evangelism become a crime? Or is freedom of worship not applicable in Northern Nigeria?

Last I checked these almajaris more than anyone else need education as they are ready tools for terrorism.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Tellemall: 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
HigherEd:

The greatest problem I have with Islam is the ability to colonise a person intellect in totality. Kukah is a Nigerian seeking to educate Nigerian kids who happens to be called almajiri.

These fools only now remembered the need to help almajiri simply because they see Christian missions now taking the initiative. If it were up to them, they don't really give a damn about those kids. And when those brainwashed kids are recruited into boko haram MURIC won't remember to tell them to only kill Muslims, . Muric won't remember to tell government not to deploy christian soldiers to go and die in the front line against book haram. They won't tell them not to vote in elections that would decide the fate of christians. They won't tell the almajiri kids not to beg money from Christians on the road but when it comes to empowering the Almajiri with western education just like their own kids got from western countries they tell Christians to hands off....

So the way I see it if we Christians in Nigeria want to live a peaceful life then we must be ready to give the almajiri the western education the Northern oligarchy is so afraid of. Western education brings liberty, emancipation from religious indoctrination, global perspectives, cross fertilization of knowledge, scientific advancement and so much more. That whole propaganda about kukah trying to force feed the almajiri with Christianity is blatant rubbish. The missionaries of old never did that neither would the missionaries of today try such in a place like sokoto or kano. The point here is this, the muric's of these world don't want the almajiri educated so they can continue to be foot soldiers in the jihad movement to islamise Nigeria or continue to serve as blind electoral bloc voters to continue to put bigot islamist in power.

Lalasticlala

The North has free/almost free education and receives a lot of aid from international bodies. They don't want it.

Why doesn't kukkah care to do this charity to the South of Nigeria and millions of unfortunate Christians who desperately need and want his help? How much more help can be given to people who resent it?

Why doesn't he extend his charity to the house of faith first before taking it out to others?
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Tellemall: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
Friend01:

Did you read the post at all?
I wonder if some of you leave your brains behind before talking.
LOL.

It is surprising that people read the post and didn't see the most important thing: rather than helping his own house of faith with acts of charity, This Kukah man is giving aid to millions of people who do not want it. He's not preaching to them, but giving them aid. Why doesn't he give it to those who represent what he's for that are suffering?

It's pointless aid.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by wman(m): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians have an over bearing attitude and our hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. There are millions of poor Christians in the country yet the priority of Kukah is to convert Almajiris to Christianity under the guise of providing help in order to shade the Muslims in future. How many of we hypocritical Christians can allow our children to be helped by Muslim organizations? Muric is very right on this one. We Christians should set our priorities right and stop heating up the polity. We really need to learn a lot from our Muslim brothers sad

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, Ishilove, Cao and other mods.

Please do something about this guy. He always pretends to be a Christian and then posts derogatory statements about Christianity. He created this account solely for this.

He needs to be banned.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by mrkia(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jazaakal lahu khaer ( May Allah reward you - prof abundantly). Thank God we're now having some1 who is quick to decern the Christian agendas to force christenity ideology down the throat of the said Muslims children there by making killers out of them the way their masters had succeeded in making killer out of the Saudi princess.

Thank God they are still not aware that we Muslims have come to realize their covet move to create their own African bokiya palace.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by mrkia(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
Jazaakal lahu khaer ( May Allah reward you - prof abundantly). Thank God we're now having some1 who is quick to decern the Christian agendas to force christenity ideology down the throat of the said Muslims children there by making killers out of them the way their masters had succeeded in making killer out of the Saudi princess.

Thank God they are still not aware that we Muslims have come to realize their covet move to create their own African bokiya palace. If you know you know...

Oga Bishop thank you, we don't want your help
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by jomoh: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
HigherEd:
Well Nigeria is a secular country and evangelization is not a crime. If the parents of the Almajiri kids consent to their kids being schooled by a Christian mission then to hell with muric.

What Kukah is proposing is pure invitation to anarchy.

How does he plan to get permission from the parents of ten million children?

If he doesn’t get their consent how do you think their parents will respond when they get to know that their children are being (brainwashed into christiandom) trained by a Christian bishop instead of the Islamic education they are being sent to get?

Are there no poor people in Christianity that all he thinks is almajiris?

Why does he want to train them when they’re already getting an education? Or Is the Islamic education they’re getting not an education?

Akintola is right. Kukah’s proposal raises more questions than answer.

All what the almajiri system needs is finance not training from a bishop.

The final question is

WHAT WILL CHRISTIAN PARENTS SAY IF AN IMAM OR A SHEIKH SAYS HE WANTS TO TRAIN CHRISTIAN CHILDREN?
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Friend01(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
5thElement:

not a surprising response coming from a 3kb enhanced mind like yours.

you haven't countered my points. is it because your skull is empty? maybe the prof is your daddy. that would definitely explain the dull genes running in the family gene pool.

you and the clueless prof give Islam a bad name. not as if it has a good name anyway.

all over the country you see mission schools and even hospitals established by the church to help the masses. what has Islam done? Nada.

even red cross is in the country providing free service to the people.

I don't expect you to understand. I only expect you to report at the north west camp of ISWAP and volunteer yourself for the next suicide bombing exercise.

What has Islām done?
You can't and you won't know since your hallelujah hypocrisy won't make you see beyond bigotry.

We don't need this kind of help.

If he wants to help let him do it through Muslim NGOs.

You think we Muslims like announcing to the world what we have done and all that, like you Christians do.?

The issue is none of your business in the first place.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Friend01(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
5thElement:

not a surprising response coming from a 3kb enhanced mind like yours.

you haven't countered my points. is it because your skull is empty? maybe the prof is your daddy. that would definitely explain the dull genes running in the family gene pool.

you and the clueless prof give Islam a bad name. not as if it has a good name anyway.

all over the country you see mission schools and even hospitals established by the church to help the masses. what has Islam done? Nada.

even red cross is in the country providing free service to the people.

I don't expect you to understand. I only expect you to report at the north west camp of ISWAP and volunteer yourself for the next suicide bombing exercise.

What has Islām done?
You can't and you won't know since your hallelujah hypocrisy won't make you see beyond bigotry.

If he wants to help let him do. it through Muslim NGOs.

You think we Muslims like. announcing to. the world what we have done and all that like you Christians do.?

Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Tareq1105: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Biety:
Mad man.

He'll rather prefer seeing them suffer instead of a christian helping them for fear they may be converted to christians.
He surely sees nothing wrong that the northern elites are recruiting Almajiris into Boko haram. Useless being that should be baned from speaking to the public.

Mad man indeed. Always ready for trouble and I want to suggest that govt should query this evil man.

Saudi recently changed its calendar to January to December to comply with world calendar because of its Trade with others and this jihad professor from a Yemen university was kicking against holiday on 1st January.

Something is definitely wrong with him.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Tareq1105: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Friend01:

What has Islām done?

If he wants to help let him do. it through Muslim NGOs.

You think we Muslims like. announcing to. the world what we have done and all that like you Christians do.?

Then let your NGOs take the matter up fast because we're all seeing the effects of their neglect.

Insecurities everywhere, I beg
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by soloyes(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
GoTV:
This isn't a poverty alleviation program. It is a proactive plan to save the nation from the impending terror of the untamed almajiris that is coming. Because when that time comes, the Muslims won't be the only ones to bear the consequences just like they weren't the first to bear the brunt of boko haram.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by genieluv(f): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sirjamo:
Has he finish training Christian children?

The kind of poverty that's in the middle belt, especially southern Kaduna where kukah comes from cannot be eradicated in a hurry, why can't he go and help his own people first before helping others if there's no christianization motive?

Every Southern Kaduna child goes to school and has access to education. Does every Hausa-fulani child go to school?
Hausa fulanis are poorer than any other group of people in Nigeria, so they need more help.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Sleekfingers: 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
I am not a bloody Christian or Muslim... I think the Muric is on point...
Because if reverse is the case... Those useless Christians will be Shouting... They want to turn Nigeria to a Muslim country... Hypocrites..
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Friend01(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
mcquin:

And when did evangelism become a crime? Or is freedom of worship not applicable in Northern Nigeria?

Last I checked these almajaris more than anyone else need education as they are ready tools for terrorism.

Agreed, but they do not need education in the form which this reverend is trying to offer.
Religiously they are well off, except the formal education which is lacking no doubt.

If he indeed wants to help let him help them through Muslim NGOs like the MURIC prof suggested and demand for a transparent way in which such finds are utilised not this behind the brain approach of trying to convert our kids through 'help.'
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Friend01(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
Firebomber:

lol.. pained Islamic troll.. well I have a lot of Muslim teacher here so I don't know where you are going about when you said Christian won't allow Muslim to educate his children. and mind you Christian won't give birth like rat without given the children proper training. well this is what happen when a religion care about population than wellbeing of it followers. you can't be a Muslim and still be sane

Christians won't give birth like rat shey?
If you like tell your women to tie their wombs it's their business not ours.

As for who is sane, I want you to look at yourselves at tell me if you people are morally sane to even show us a candle about sanity.

Oga, we don't need your help that is the bottom line and I hope this will get into your thick head.
Firebomber:

So you have a Muslim NGO and yet they find nothing to do with the almajiri system?

lol.. only you and your braindead GOTV that is so ashamed of who he was to the extend of claiming who he was not.. I guess that's what your Islam taught you. well the Rev will help those poor brothers and nothing can you fool do about it.. so start planning your suicide note now

Just look at the effrontery in your statement :''...the Rev will help those poor brothers and nothing can you fool do about it.''
I hope you will be humble enough to see the hypocrisy in your statement?
Have any Muslim or even a known cleric offered to help you baby factory sisters in the south east?
And you want to force some bunch of "little terrorists " to accept help they or their parents never asked for ? Is he not afraid?
But no; Anything that can be done to spite us to show we are sub humans is okay as far as it paints us as some good-for-nothing humanoids.
Do. I blame you.

If you care to know,tell your overzealous Reverend to help the poor Christians in the middle belt and let him stop playing this neo-colonial card .It did not work then and I believe it won't and never work now.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Friend01(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Xisnin:

You are mentally unstable just like the mad profraudster.

It is indeed profound that such statement is coming from a deluded psychiatric patient who just missed his pills.
Get well soon dingbat!
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by baysol: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
This poorly educated professor is an anti social and antichrist in all his utterances and action. He is a poison to the youth and society at large. He must be jailed to keep the society healthy.
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by bot101(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Mccullum:

Now you show the reason for abusing the professor due to you know his alert will wake up the Northerners of evil intentions of converting their children to Christianity under the disguise of rendering assistance. You're not worthless to be responding to because you are fanatic.

No wonder Northerners always being suspicious against Christians! You're the fool of the 21st century.

Stupidity is not a disease...its a curse!!!
Re: MURIC Rejects Bishop Kukah’s Almajiris Plan Of Training 10 Million Almajiris by Friend01(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Tareq1105:

Then let your NGOs take the matter up fast because we're all seeing the effects of their neglect.

Insecurities everywhere, I beg

The NGOs are not hiding na.
Did he ask for Muslim NGOs to start with?
Only a dunce will not know that this 'aid' is a bait to convert our children.
If he wants to help he can approach well known Muslim bodies not this deceptive approach he calls help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua / Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.