Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. (42279 Views)

Angry Motorist, His Wife, Brothers Beat Wazobia FM Presenter To Pulp In Lekki (V / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) / Lil Kesh Joins Massive Management As He Leaves Olamide's YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by nairafame(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2019
Ex-Olamide signee, Viktoh, is currently battling to retain the functionality of his right eye after an encounter with the men of the Lagos State police command.

The incident happened, last night, at Alpha Beach Road Igbo Efon, Lekki,, while on his way to the African shrine for rapper #Zlatan’s concert.

The circumstances surrounding the confrontation that led to the assault are still sketchy as of the time filing this report.
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/01/police-beat-viktor-ybnl-to-pulp-photos.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by mrjaydee(m): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2019
For this new year? See person face

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by madridguy(m): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2019
This is uncalled for.
I think there's a way he can avert this, who knows may be he claimed artist or star boy with the officers. You don't argue with Nigeria police because majority of them are crazy blood sucking monster. Bless Jah dem no shoot am.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 03, 2019
All those artists always feel they are above the law.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by gaby(m): 7:50am On Jan 03, 2019
Bha se mudia fohhhh...if you know happy new year.

This is indeed cruel even though I am very sure it could all have been avoided with just a lil humility and respect for the men in uniform. It also clearly shows one of the major demerits of substance abuse wherein after, a fully uniformed military man standing right in front of you totting a gun will appear like a bloody NURTW official wielding a stick to control erring drivers who want to evade collecting tickets.

No excuses for the high handedness for sure but the "you no know me...na me be victoh wey dey shout bha se mudia fohhhhh" for Olamide video. Police man wey don high himself go say and so...who you and olamide epp...na gun butt for that eye socket.

Day 3 on my road to quitting with Rothmans. Not being easy or funny. Just had my morning coffee without it and it's not fun at all...but quit I must. 28 years long on nicotine no be moi moi...lol

88 Likes

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Nonso92(m): 7:51am On Jan 03, 2019
Chai!

Sorry oo

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by davidbanner(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2019
grin .. It's a bad omen.. lol. starting the yr on such a pulpy eye.
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Olalan(m): 7:55am On Jan 03, 2019
Before blaming the police we need to hear what transpired BTW them cause some of this celebs behave like touts and sometimes can be rude

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Peterdredd(m): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2019
grin

Nigerian Man Flogs And Chases Lady Out Of His Apartment ==> See All The Pictures Here
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by lyriclekidd(m): 8:05am On Jan 03, 2019
Lol fvxk the popo

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 03, 2019
gaby:
Bha zeh m'obo foh...if you know happy new year.

This is indeed cruel even though I am very sure it could all have been avoided with just a lil humility and respect for the men in uniform. It also clearly shows one of the major demerits of substance abuse wherein after, fully uniformed military man standing right in front of you totting a gun will appear like a bloody NURTW official wielding a stick to control erring drivers who want to evade collecting tickets.

No excuses for the high handedness for sure but the "you no know me...na me be victoh wey dey shout bha se ze mobo foh" for Olamide video. Police man wey don high himself go say and so...who you and olamide epp...na gun butt for that eye socket.

Day 3 on my road to quitting with Rothmans. Not being easy or funny. Just had my morning coffee without it and it's not fun at all...but quit I must. 28 years long on nicotine no be moi moi...lol

Ancestor Wado!!!

11 Likes

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 03, 2019
grin choi cheesy my guy don get big mango for face ooo wink lazy youths in 2019 grin failed artists smiley making noise upandan tongue immaculate is back oooo happy 2019 cheesy if you know me you know me

Check my signature sharply and buy that or sell one

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Abjay97(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2019
lol.. his appearance says it all.. the police did the right thing... Dress like a yahoo boy and be treated as one.. good for him

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by englishmart(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2019
Maybe he stole something. You are not popular yet, no show yourself.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by englishmart(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2019
���Maybe he stole something. You are not popular yet, no show yourself. Olamide that hasn't saved himself, how can he save you? ���

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by NessaBoo(f): 8:53am On Jan 03, 2019
OMG!! This is just too much...Viktoh is going through so much already, beatings like this can make him more suicidal!

But what could he have done to deserve this kind of beating??

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2019
Oh Nooooooooooo......

This is just too MUCH shocked shocked shocked.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2019
englishmart:
Maybe he stole something. You are not popular yet, no show yourself.
Maybe he stole something?!
Smh!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2019
NessaBoo:
OMG!! This is just too much...Viktoh is going through so much already, beatings like this can make him more suicidal!

But what could he have done to deserve this kind of beating??
This kinda beating is just too much mehn!
More like a victim of jungle justice!
Damn it!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by NessaBoo(f): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2019
post=74403575:

This kinda beating is just too much mehn!
More like a victim of jungle justice!
Damn it!

That's Nigeria and Nigerians for you oo becos i can see someone is even saying maybe he stole as if that's a justification for the police for that matter to beat a civilian like this. undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Cately(f): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2019
Any blog with AdSense for sale or YouTube channel
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Cately(f): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2019
Any blog with AdSense or YouTube channel for sale
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by englishmart(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2019
post=74403548:

Maybe he stole something?!
Smh!!
don't stop shaking your head o.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by queensera(f): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2019
englishmart:
don't stop shaking your head o.
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by celebgistz: 10:31am On Jan 03, 2019
Sorry
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Chukazu: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2019
It happened to IPOB but we said nothing

Those who glot while it happened to IPOB, Shite protesters,Dino melaye, National assembly invasion, bring back our girls protesters,Deji Adeyanju ,can now see that we all are in the same jungle against one predator,the Nigerian security forces and a tyranny of President in Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by osemoses1234(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2019
See eyes na Alaba international market him go thief laptop ni
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by Ogaga87(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2019
Who knows! Maybe somebody has been shouting DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM...

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by babyfaceafrica: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2019
so what should we do?
Re: Policeman Beats Viktor YBNL To Pulp In Lekki, Lagos State. Photos. by derok7101: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Makeup Free Face (Photos) / Idris Elba Is Crowned People’s Sexiest Man Alive For 2018 / Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.