Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? (19178 Views)

Several Things I Have Observed In These Presidential Campaign Season / What Do U Know Abt These Presidential Aspirants? / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by IamGbanks(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Remove Sowore......... Others bam wella!!
Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by donprincebigt(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
Racoon:
Any of these younger generation candidates could have sufficed but they simply lack the needed structural political spread across the nation.

Since the old brigade politicians will not leave the scene while Buhari's utter lawlessness, gross failure, nepotism, cluelessness and incompetency have been well exposed, Atiku is the only viable option Nigeria have @ present.
you've said it all. you deserve some accolades
Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by truthstands20: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Atikulation! All the way!
Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by paullo20: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
Atiku = jobs

Atiku = business

Atiku = restructuring

Atiku = peace

Atiku = prosperity

Atiku = unity

Atiku = security

Atiku = harmony

Atiku = healthcare

Atiku = jobs, jobs and jobs
Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by MASTIGOFORA(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
how come you guys don't know of TKF tope kolade fasua of ANRP you should Google him, he's got the profile I swear
Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by donkaz2(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
I will say AAC that's where my vote is going

Olawepo is missing in the list wet in happen

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by LastDays777: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
1. Chike ukaegbu
2. Kingsley moghalu
3. Yele Sowore
4. Fela durotoye

In that order.

Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by PromixTuhh(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
AAC SOWORE!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by deebrownneymar: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
He is mentioned here
Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by Mahatma10(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
Tope Kolade Fasua of ANRP, the dude that computer is his Party Logo
This is the guy who can turn Nigeria around positive when it's come political economy
Support and Vote For Him

Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by Nellybobo(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
SaintHilary:
If only Nigerians really want to move forward... This man is the best for the job
Since he can't win, I'm ATICULATED
Even if, still vote for Sowore.. your vote counts
Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by onubijoe(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
lets be Atikulated

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain
Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by Dionysus22(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
Kingsley Moghalu stands out amongst the rest. How I wish that we Nigerians will look this through and see how any other candidate will just be a recycle of the same problem
Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by id911(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lizziefinest:

yes oooo

Hmmmmm
Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by mechanics(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
You omitted People's Trust party.
Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by seansifo(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
For YOUR INFORMATION, Donald Duke isn't the presidential candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) It's Professor Jerry Gana...

Canvas, Pray and Vote Pro. Jerry Gana for President

Evil is evil and we can't choose between two evil men; Buhari and Atiku

Pro. Jerry Gana (SDP) is he that is to come
A vote for Pro. Jerry Gana is a vote for righteousness, justice and equity
Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by Niorte: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Smile4daddy:

A woman without a husband? Olosho
Who told you she has no husband? Besides, how does having a husband an indicator of competence of a woman?

The women should be seen equally in the light of men. The only difference between men and women is largely their sexuality. No difference in terms of ability, capability, intelligence or competence.
Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by micflo28(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
I better vote a corrupt man that will assure I and my brothers and sisters here of jobs, security, good economy and fair appointments. Atiku I go for
Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by Smile4daddy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
Niorte:

Who told you she has no husband? Besides, how does having a husband an indicator of competence of a woman?

The women should be seen equally in the light of men. The only difference between men and women is largely their sexuality. No difference in terms of ability, capability, intelligence or competence.
Lol competence you said?

Women have fish brain. They can be easily deceived.

Person like OBJ can easily deceive her to sell the country.

Just the way you can convince your wife at home in some situations and she will agree with you, that's how any other person will definitely convince them.

Have you reason why the devil could go to Eve the woman instead of his fellow man Adam?

He know that Business with Adam is not going to work.

Your wife can rule over your household but not in Nigeria.
Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by wman(m): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sowore
Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by vjohnson: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Apc
Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by Timatayo1: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
Atikulate
Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by Xinzu: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
How did you people forget about the idiot who has been parading himself as the "3rd force" candidate? grin

cc Bilms mrrights I told you your Oga no get level, you thought I was kidding, right?
Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by Niorte: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Lol competence you said?

Women have fish brain. They can be easily deceived.

Person like OBJ can easily deceive her to sell the country.

Just the way you can convince your wife at home in some situations and she will agree with you, that's how any other person will definitely convince them.

Have you reason why the devil could go to Eve the woman instead of his fellow man Adam?

He know that Business with Adam is not going to work.

Your wife can rule over your household but not in Nigeria.
Just imagine telling your wife she has fish brain will she clap for you?

Liberia, Germany, Croatia are case study...you can imagine how the men over there convinced them, right?

My wife is my partner in progress, I allow her to lead in areas of her competence for the benefits if both of us. Only weak men are afraid of delegating power.
She's into computer and I'm into agriculture. Even though I have adequate knowledge of computer, she's a professional in it as she studied computer science....so when it comes to Laptop issues....she is my go-to person. You can limit your wife's usefulness to za oza room.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Presidential Candidates Have Impressed You So Far? by vivypretty(f): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2019
obembet:
Our parents has been supporting those criminals since 1960 when Nigeria got independent. This criminal keep recycling themselves till 1999 when they change to democracy. A reasonable citizens will knw that we are not practicing democracy in Nigeria, if u.doubt me, go to advance country and see the different. Another. Good news is that Nigeria and Singapore got independent same day but today, Singapore are 100% better than Nigeria.
Therefore, enough is enough.

Atiku is once a vice president. We all knw how he started acquire his money. Started from custom. Garba Abubakar is atiku father which is ordinary farmer. Buhari has been in poor controlling Nigeria money as he like. We knw the position he gave himself during his military era and now he retain the same position.

If our parents fall into their game, must we?

Please let us leave tribalism and religion aside, that is what they are using to divide us.

Let think of new idea.
This is exactly my thought but I guess our munu never do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ihedioha Should Open Imo Cargo Airport Built By Okorocha - Sam Onwuemeodo / North Is North, There Is No Middle Belt — Yahaya Kwande / Just In: I’m Not In Abuja, But Monitoring - Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.