Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Explanation For Existence - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Explanation For Existence (3000 Views)

Understanding Your Reason For Existence - Free Certificate Bible Course / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / The Failure Of Atheism To Account For Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Explanation For Existence by budaatum: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Give me the numbers,not the symbol.
No one is claiming infinity is a number. It is in fact infinity for the exact reason that it cannot be bound in numbers since there is always infinity plus a little bit more!
Re: The Explanation For Existence by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
gensteejay:

Lol. Tripe
Type something more brilliant, Mr Critic!!!!!!
Re: The Explanation For Existence by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
budaatum:

No one is claiming infinity is a number. It is in fact infinity for the exact reason that it cannot be bound in numbers since there is always infinity plus a little bit more!
But you want me to give you a mathematical model/analysis to show that there has never been a period when there was no activity whatsoever?
Re: The Explanation For Existence by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
HellVictorinho:

Type something more brilliant, Mr Critic!!!!!!
I don't see what to critique on this thread. It's all meaningless. Perhaps you can state the mathematical justifications for your assertions here and possible physical implications. Once you do that, I will have things to analyse. But all you have said so far looks incoherent.

1 Like

Re: The Explanation For Existence by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
HellVictorinho:

But you want me to give you a mathematical model/analysis to show that there has never been a period when there was no activity whatsoever?
I think you just type these things without giving them much thought and deliberation. Why don't you slow down a bit to go through all you've said on this thread?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Explanation For Existence by budaatum: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
HellVictorinho:

No I never! Please do not make me have to ask about your reading ability, considering I am the one you accused of having none!

To start with, I do not think you are capable of providing me with a "mathematical model/analysis to show that there has never been a period when there was no activity whatsoever". And even if you were capable, I doubt I would understand it!

I specifically mentioned your head, the wall and a headache. Something both of us could very easily understand!

1 Like

Re: The Explanation For Existence by budaatum: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
gensteejay:

I think you just type these things without giving them much thought and deliberation. Why don't you slow down a bit to go through all you've said on this thread?
I concur. Please HellVictorinho. And note he specifically said "all you've said". And no one else's!

1 Like

Re: The Explanation For Existence by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
gensteejay:

Everything is meaningless?
But if I say that now,you will start another argument.
And the most important thing here is that you think I just typed.
Keep thinking!!!!!,,
Re: The Explanation For Existence by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
budaatum:

I concur. Please HellVictorinho. And note he specifically said "all you've said". And no one else's!
You don't agree with me,fine.
You talked about maths and I replied you but you are still condemning me on this.
Well,I know why you are doing this.
Re: The Explanation For Existence by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
budaatum:

No I never! Please do not make me have to ask about your reading ability, considering I am the one you accused of having none!

To start with, I do not think you are capable of providing me with a "mathematical model/analysis to show that there has never been a period when there was no activity whatsoever". And even if you were capable, I doubt I would understand it!

I specifically mentioned your head, the wall and a headache. Something both of us could very easily understand!
Not even Einstein+Newton would have done it.
But,I know why you are typing like this.
You can as well hit your head against the wall if you don't mind.
Re: The Explanation For Existence by budaatum: 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
HellVictorinho:

You don't agree with me,fine.
You talked about maths and I replied you but you are still condemning me on this.
Well,I know why you are doing this.

HellVictorinho, it is not about whether we agree or disagree! We do not have to agree. It would suffice that we understand one another, even if we disagree! I cannot be insisting that human beings have free will, and at the same time be taking your free will from you!

I never asked you to prove anything to me mathematically! Please go back and read what I wrote! I can assure you that it has not disappeared!

1 Like

Re: The Explanation For Existence by budaatum: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
HellVictorinho:

But,I know why you are typing like this.

I am very much assured that you do not know why I have typed any of my responses to you! I in fact doubt you really read a single word anyone has said in response to you despite we all saying the same thing!

Please know that I have chosen, by my free will, to respond to you. The very least you can do is not claim I said what I never wrote, and which you can very easily confirm.

1 Like

Re: The Explanation For Existence by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
budaatum:

HellVictorinho, it is not about whether we agree or disagree! We do not have to agree. It would suffice that we understand one another, even if we disagree! I cannot be insisting that human beings have free will, and at the same time be taking your free will from you!

I never asked you to prove anything to me mathematically! Please go back and read what I wrote! I can assure you that it has not disappeared!
I guess I am still finding it hard to ignore geensteejay.
Re: The Explanation For Existence by budaatum: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
HellVictorinho:

I guess I am still finding it hard to ignore geensteejay.
Trust me, it matters not whether you ignore geensteejay or anyone else on this forum, that would be your freely chosen choice. But do note that the choice is ours whether we ignore you or not as long as you are on here. And I haven't chosen to, yet, as you might note.

By the way, welcome to the religious section of Nairaland. Your days will be long and you will prosper.
Re: The Explanation For Existence by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
budaatum:

Trust me, it matters not whether you ignore geensteejay or anyone else on this forum, that would be your freely chosen choice. But do note that the choice is ours whether we ignore you or not as long as you are on here. And I haven't chosen to, yet, as you might note.

By the way, welcome to the religious section of Nairaland. Your days will be long and you will prosper.
As regards the physical/math formulas,I could go with letters instead of numbers.
I can surprise you guys!!!!, smiley
Re: The Explanation For Existence by budaatum: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
HellVictorinho:

As regards the physical/math formulas,I could go with letters instead of numbers.
I can surprise you guys!!!!, smiley
You are welcome to. And letters are acceptable in mathematical formulas.

But do note that I am unlikely to be able to comprehend it. And would very probably not agree that what you would have posted were correct, so would check if it were with all my abilities plus some. I after all know people who are way much better at maths than I am.
Re: The Explanation For Existence by vaxx: 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
HellVictorinho:

If there are balls,
And these balls could fit into a container,
Shouldn't the container hold all the balls leaving nothing outside it?
You are now saying two things. At first, it was water , now it is a ball.

We be good if you have a balance mind.
Re: The Explanation For Existence by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
vaxx:
You are now saying two things. At first, it was water , now it is a ball.

We be good if you have a balance mind.
My phone should be blamed for the failure to address your question on the 'issue of water'.
Re: The Explanation For Existence by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
vaxx:
The totality of existence is yet unknown. So saying this is not a truth statement.
Read my post in the topic 'Timing of Existence'.
Re: The Explanation For Existence by DarrylDewey: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2019
Constant concentration is a supplement that helps improve the cognitive ability of the person. These days the product is ruling in the market. With aging, the brain cells start dying and thus the perception of the people is altered. And so you have safe and efficient cognitive enhancers like constant concentration which help with cognitive impairment. A lot of supplements contain synthetic components which are harmful.  A lot of people feel that this supplement works well but more information can be accessed on the website.
Visit Site: https://constantconcentrationpills.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Demand For Rewards After/before Service. (Sabbath Day) / NEW - Angelica Zambrano 4th Experience Of Heaven & Hell / Heresy? : John Identified Jesus Christ As The Beast Of Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.