Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:54 PM

Let's Talk Rape.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Talk Rape.. (715 Views)

Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? / "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk Rape.. by catwalq(f): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2019
The issue of rape is a dominant one and its effects on victims and society can never be over emphasized. Maybe if we give more attention to it than the usual five minutes attention on social media, then, more breakthrough can be reached.

We know males are also abused but for the purpose of this article, we will be using females as the focal point.
Males,in whatever capacity you serve, be it a teacher, brother, father, uncle,employer, et all,the damage you do to us goes deeper than the physical. When you hurt us like that, you scar us in ways unimaginable. You might get the fix or thrill that pushed you into such an abominable act but at what expense? I will tell you...

Sometimes, we are traumatized for life. Others get help,others don't. Some move on,some don't. We sometimes grow up and become damaged because somewhere along the line in our bid to cope, we loose our way.

Alternatively, for those of us who claim to be strong, we become so strong we hurt other people through our attitudes,philosophies about life,etc because we can't trust other people. Every one becomes a suspect to us. We hurt those who want to love us, we are almost incapable of receiving love. We hurt all the time, we second guess even the most minute honest gesture/ intent.

Another way you scar us is our approach to intercourse -hahaha- ,its terrible for everyone involved. We sometimes result to stimulants in order to help us enjoy a rather pleasant experience. Others go into BDSM and other kinky sh*t,some never derive any form of pleasure, never reaching orgasms because whenever the act is going on,we just can't separate what you did to us from what is going on.

Imagine getting married to this kinda woman,firstly- guys tag us crazy or damaged and then try to steer clear of us. The few who eventually stick with us suffer for what they didn't do. They have to assure us all the time, protect us from ourselves all the time which is exhausting for everyone.

We are a nervous wreck, our esteem is so low we have to reach up to touch it, we get panic attacks,we over-compensate for everything because we want to be valued,we become unnecessarily guarded, we don't trust anyone, and every other f**ked up emotion you can think of. At the extreme, some are suicidal all because of one male who couldn't control his bestial urges...

The big question is,after KNOWING all this, is it still worth it? Does that girl still deserves to be RAPED

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Rape.. by HungerMustGo: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2019
The secret key to understanding men and rape the whole world ignores is to acknowledge the high level trauma and turture sexual pressure heaps on men when they are aroused or lusting.

Many struggle to contain it and overtime some are overwhelmed and give in to sexual vices to cool off.

Sexual control is extremely difficult for men and most men are ashamed to acknowledge this.

The solution therefore can never be to continue to lecture men to control what they have Countlessly failed to control despite efforts and sympathy for women.

The real solution is to create drugs, foods, and supplements that can help men subdue or kill sexual appetite when need be.

But unfortunately no one talks about this and there are no drugs readily available to do this.

Yet there are countless thousands of drugs to advance and enhance the already natural sexual madness raging in men.

This is why its difficult for sexual vices like rape to stop.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk Rape.. by uboma(m): 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
@ catwalq,

This is an interesting piece.
Re: Let's Talk Rape.. by catwalq(f): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
uboma:
@ catwalq,

This is an interesting piece.

Thanks. I'm glad you think so.
Re: Let's Talk Rape.. by uboma(m): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
catwalq:

Thanks. I'm glad you think so.

We need laws with stiffer penalties for rapists. Without these, the rape cases in the country will continue to soar.

The stigma that follows rape victims do send some to commit suicide.

Rape is a criminal activity that should be condemned by everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Should We Blame A Rape Victim; (true Life Stories) / Please View and help share.. Missing Girl.... / Borrowing From Family Or Bank, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.