Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide (72939 Views)

Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says / Anthony Bourdain Is Dead! Committed Suicide / Exposed!!! Why DJ Sose Tattooed His Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by ogorwyne(f): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
Some of you guys are so quick to type, insult and apportion blames on nairaland. We don't know what happened or why the woman packed out of their home severally. I feel so sorry for the family he left behind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by enemyofprogress: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
Looking at the fat ugly biiiiiiiiiitch you will know that she is an agent from the kingdom of darkness. Just use your inner eyes to look at her deeply, you will know what I'm saying. Now that he is dead I hope she and her people in their kingdom are happy?
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by enemyofprogress: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
ogorwyne:
Some of you guys are so quick to type, insult and apportion blames on nairaland. We don't know what happened or why the woman packed out of their home severally. I feel so sorry for the family he left behind.
see them.
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by kenyguy(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
RIP DJ
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by enemyofprogress: 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:
so he killed himself because of this silver back Goriillla looking woman ..na wa oooooo
the thing tire me
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by bettyLad(f): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
that guy is a broke ass, the wife as ugly as she is must b the bread winner of the family that was why he couldnt cope without her , nothing frustrate a man than being totally broke , no b the wife matter make am kill himself ,na poverty and he felt he won't b able to continue living his kind of public show off lifestyle since the source of his money had left him .
all of you insulting the wife and calling her ugly names never imagine as this dude dick ll look like .with his kind of body size I bet you his pee-pee ll b so small ehh. him and his wife fit each other. RIP to him though

2 Likes

Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by movetoca: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ugliest woman I have ever seen this year sorry for over six months. I will choose eniola badmus over this one anytime anywhere.
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by Youngstar76(m): 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
So this man killed himself over this fat ugly thing. Na wa. Depression can turn a man into a baby in thoughts sha.

The woman has to be arrested for causing emotional trauma.
Post-traumatic Stress Disorder ain't no joke.
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by enemyofprogress: 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
bettyLad:

all of you insulting the wife and calling her ugly names never imagine as this dude dick ll look like .with his kind of body size I bet you his pee-pee ll b so small ehh. him and his wife fit each other. RIP to him though
for you mind now you don talk abi? Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by movetoca: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Looking at the fat ugly biiiiiiiiiitch you will know that she is an agent from the kingdom of darkness. Just use your inner eyes to look at her deeply, you will know what I'm saying. Now that he is dead I hope she and her people in their kingdom are happy?
Enemy oo, you have come again.
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by Revolva(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
This Dj na big slowpoke I swear he should not even be classified as a DJ

If I see his dead body I will slap it n step on it Mach am till his fat head burst

So because of woman leave ur house you kill ur self

If na me i go de happy oooo a bit and go look for anoda woman put for house na d wife go de beg me back

Bleep u dj xgee rot in hell nigga(if it exist )
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by movetoca: 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=bettyLad post=74410873]that guy is a broke ass, the wife as ugly as she is must b the bread winner of the family that was why he couldnt cope without her , nothing frustrate a man than being totally broke , no b the wife matter make am kill himself ,na poverty and he felt he won't b able to continue living his kind of public show off lifestyle since the source of his money had left him .
all of you insulting the wife and calling her ugly names never imagine as this dude dick ll look like .with his kind of body size I bet you his pee-pee ll b so small ehh. him and his wife fit each other. RIP to him though [/quote
You won't make heaven I swear.
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by abuhusna1: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
This is seriously real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by dopetotz(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:
so he killed himself because of this silver back Goriillla looking woman ..na wa oooooo
say no bro... U r on point. All he needed was a new a new puss* to get by.

1 Like

Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by bennie1980(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
I suspect a foul play at the death of this youngman. I wish his death could be investigated. RIP
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by dopetotz(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:
say no more... U r on point. All he needed was a new puss* to get by.

1 Like

Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by Yoighaman(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
Suicide is a NO NO and it's all the more annoying if committed because of a woman...once you gone, for her it's 'on to the next'....may his soul RIP
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pruwa:
Oh no The dude is just too fine to die like this
at least termite will have something to feast on this January.

2 Likes

Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by zomby(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
Mental health issues are real..
Abeg, let the man Rest In Peace.
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by toprealman: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pruwa:
Oh no
The dude is just too fine to die like this
The pressure to please many that don't give a shii bout you, to be like others.....etc.
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by D1zion: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
He shouldn't have committed suicide cos of this ugly ape. Look at how ugly she looks,he really & truly loves her that's why.now he's gone she's free.
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by hollywater: 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
Somebody is give positive.
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by abbeyty(m): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
I just hope there wasn't any secret btw them that the wife is about to expose cuz I don't know why would someone kill himself cuz a wife packed out from your house.
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by toprealman: 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
He probably must have done something he thinks is poo hence the shame. The story will be released soon.....I trust them busybody bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
He had no help and maybe he never spoke out .
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by moorejewelryy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
caiy

Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by Happyfela(m): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
Damn, the picture of the guy in the Casket is heartbreaking, Something must have gone totally wrong for this man to kill himself, Damn the Year ain't even started yet
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by AntiWailer: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
U partake in his death, u ar here talking about depression !
His spirit wl haunt u wherever u go, u n ur group till eternity .,dnt pretend u dnt knw wat i speak of

I know you desperately need attention, and now u have it.

This is just to acknowledge the nonsense u typed.
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by justmenoni: 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
Bullshit, no matter what..... Suicide ain't the Solution...
Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by Mrnakeina(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Hey, when you grow up someday, you'll learn that looks is nothing after all.

2 Likes

Re: Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide by Briller: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Men sef. Nothing wey pussy no go make una do. RIP bro, though you died the wrong way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cameey Dies Of Hepatitis B (Nigerian Musician) / Mohbad Body Being Exhumed For Autopsy (Graphic Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.