Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Abuja Court To Grant Accelerated Hearing To Sowore's Suit Against NEDG/BON Debat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Court To Grant Accelerated Hearing To Sowore's Suit Against NEDG/BON Debat (5939 Views)

NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up / Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches / Wike Appeals To Supreme Court To Give Accelerated Hearing To VAT Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Court To Grant Accelerated Hearing To Sowore's Suit Against NEDG/BON Debat by tujeta01: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
sowore.

Re: Abuja Court To Grant Accelerated Hearing To Sowore's Suit Against NEDG/BON Debat by mike1994reds: 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
oluwaahmed:
I like sowore but how come he and his vice are yoruba? Is it that he doesn't have competent people from other tribes that he trust? In fact sowore is not serious he doesn't know other tribes are tired of yoruba and Hausa.
His vice is not yoruba, he's an hausa man. A learned one.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Court To Grant Accelerated Hearing To Sowore's Suit Against NEDG/BON Debat by nwakibie3(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
i am beginning to like this Sowore of a guy

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Court To Grant Accelerated Hearing To Sowore's Suit Against NEDG/BON Debat by Adamrealman78: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2019
emerged01:

He is not civil,Na military man?
did you know sowore in unilag .ask those that saw him on his convocation day what he did near amphitheatre by sports centre. If you sabi!tell them
Re: Abuja Court To Grant Accelerated Hearing To Sowore's Suit Against NEDG/BON Debat by ajl: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
7figuresalary:
This Sowore guy is really pulling weight and would be Bubu's biggest threat in the forthcoming elections.. But I doubt if he can beat Bubu in Katsina.

Great point. If not, why would they be scared to the point of excluding a party identified as the 3rd most popular party in a poll Channel TV itself conducted.
Re: Abuja Court To Grant Accelerated Hearing To Sowore's Suit Against NEDG/BON Debat by Shikena(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
oluwaahmed:
I like sowore but how come he and his vice are yoruba? Is it that he doesn't have competent people from other tribes that he trust? In fact sowore is not serious he doesn't know other tribes are tired of yoruba and Hausa.
You are thinking tribe because of the failure of government. In a society that works, people don't even notice things like that except the politicians themselves scrambling for influence. You wake up and go about your business, the roads are good, the police are doing their job, you pay your tax and you see the result. Who cares about the tribe of the person earning his own paycheck as president, governor or local chairman??

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Court To Grant Accelerated Hearing To Sowore's Suit Against NEDG/BON Debat by ajl: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
Joromi12:
Sowore the trouble maker. He is not civil

In Nigeria, civility means being politically correct, to use words to hide the truth and promote deception. Truth is bitter but Sowore does not give a bleep. Whatever is in his mind he says, so far it's the truth. Children of darkness do not like this and that's why they are scared.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Court To Grant Accelerated Hearing To Sowore's Suit Against NEDG/BON Debat by Shikena(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
Joromi12:
Sowore the trouble maker. He is not civil
Your nation has been in crisis with no direction and so many brilliant generations wasted before and after independence in 1960 and your primary concern is who is civil? This is how they fool you and keep you in slavery. They say what you want to hear and act like noble people on the outside but they are worse than common street urchins when they start looting and grabbing resources meant to build a great nation behind closed doors. When are you guys ever going to wake up and focus on the major instead of majoring on the minor??

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Court To Grant Accelerated Hearing To Sowore's Suit Against NEDG/BON Debat by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Shikena:

Your nation has been in crisis with no direction and so many brilliant generations wasted before and after independence in 1960 and your primary concern is who is civil? This is how they fool you and keep you in slavery. They say what you want to hear and act like noble people on the outside but they are worse than common street urchins when they start looting and grabbing resources meant to build a great nation behind closed doors. When are you guys ever going to wake up and focus on the major instead of majoring on the minor??
tell that to the almajiri in the north. Or the meruwa who sees buhari as a god. As for me australia loading soon
Re: Abuja Court To Grant Accelerated Hearing To Sowore's Suit Against NEDG/BON Debat by SeriouslySense(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
UP AAC, OMOYELE SOWORE.
Re: Abuja Court To Grant Accelerated Hearing To Sowore's Suit Against NEDG/BON Debat by princetom1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Adamrealman78:
did you know sowore in unilag .ask those that saw him on his convocation day what he did near amphitheatre by sports centre. If you sabi!tell them

U mean fighting for adeyeye that was dismissed unlawfully? U see Nigeria problem? Somebody was fighting for a just cause and all u can say was he isn't civil? He should kiss their ass like most other people do right? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Court To Grant Accelerated Hearing To Sowore's Suit Against NEDG/BON Debat by Ayobami7(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
好朋友阮德英国加
Re: Abuja Court To Grant Accelerated Hearing To Sowore's Suit Against NEDG/BON Debat by ajl: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Joromi12:
tell that to the almajiri in the north. Or the meruwa who sees buhari as a god. As for me australia loading soon

Sorry for you, I guess that's how Australians built their country. Going where you did not sow. Tell me, which job will you do there. Don't worry, your eyes will soon open.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Court To Grant Accelerated Hearing To Sowore's Suit Against NEDG/BON Debat by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
ajl:

Sorry for you, I guess that's how Australians built their country. Going where you did not sow. Tell me, which job will you do there. Don't worry, your eyes will soon open.
am a skilled migrant. My office has a branch there too. 3 pple have gone
Re: Abuja Court To Grant Accelerated Hearing To Sowore's Suit Against NEDG/BON Debat by murphy2get(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2019
clownboi:
Sitting in Court 14 of the FCT High Court, Jabi, on Monday, Honourable Justice D.Z. Senchi listened to a motion ex parte for interim injunction to restrain the defendants from organising or holding the January 19, 2019 presidential election debate without including the AAC among the political parties selected to participate in the debate

Fantastic...

Get a chrome browser that pays you for browsing the internet.. its free
click on my signature below
i hv been using d browser for like 3weeks now. how do i know wen is due for withdrawal and where wil d cash enter. my account or where?

(1) (2) (Reply)

AT LAST! Igbos And South South Will Vote Osinbanjo Coming 2023 / Atiku Finally Congratulate Tinubu / One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.