Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:58 AM

Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly (20579 Views)

Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony / Bisi Fayemi Says She Was Sexually Harassed In The University / 9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
Edo State House of Assembly ’ s only female candidate seeking to represent Oredo West Constituency , Miss Charity Idahosa , says she is being sexually harassed by men over her ambition .

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Idahosa , contesting under the platform of Mass Action Joint Alliance , made the allegation in a chat with newsmen in Benin on Thursday .

She described the experience as “ frustrating , and a recurring negative trend against women in politics. ”

“ I came into politics with the desire to make a change and contribute my quota to the development of Oredo West constituency .

“ It will be shocking to note that people I had looked up to for support often asked for sexual gratification before giving their support and for me , it ’ s absurd and unacceptable. ”

The MAJA party candidate who declined to mention names added , “ I know this may sound funny, but it is real .

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/im-being-sexually-harassed-says-maja.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by JasonScoolari: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Another strategy by the sexy politician to get sympathy votes. grin

Take your big ass and report to INEC.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by nickxtra(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Queenhearty:
Edo State House of Assembly ’ s only female candidate seeking to represent Oredo West Constituency , Miss Charity Idahosa , says she is being sexually harassed by men over her ambition .
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Idahosa , contesting under the platform of Mass Action Joint Alliance , made the allegation in a chat with newsmen in Benin on Thursday .

She described the experience as “ frustrating , and a recurring negative trend against women in politics. ”

“ I came into politics with the desire to make a change and contribute my quota to the development of Oredo West constituency .

“ It will be shocking to note that people I had looked up to for support often asked for sexual gratification before giving their support and for me , it ’ s absurd and unacceptable. ”

The MAJA party candidate who declined to mention names added , “ I know this may sound funny, but it is real .

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/im-being-sexually-harassed-says-maja.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Show us her picture before I will comment

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by googlepikins: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Pic or we don't belivite

Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
No pictures
Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by georjay(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
No pinshure
Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
As funny as this may seem, it is a sad truth about Nigerian politics.

Most female politicians would have to warm some men beds before they make it in politics.
Things are really bad in this country.

I dont know why Nigerian men must always demand s*x in exchange from favour from females.

With this we can never get better in this country. Everything is upside down.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by zolajpower: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
She will soon come out and refute this claim now . Just watch .

1 Like

Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by Ressaman(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lol

Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
JasonScoolari:
cool
God Bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

1 Like

Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by braveboy64(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
video or idonbilivit
Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
Some men and the way their rods recklessly TRAFFICATE in all directions angry
Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by hok4u(f): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Edo state is our own version of Kenya or Zimbabwe
Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by ZombieTAMER: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
Where is the lady pic

I don't want to see a black gorilla claiming sexual harassment
Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by wyqay: 2:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
women in African politics is just that. That is part of the dirty in politics my sister.
Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by Otakom87(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Tell the people of your constituents what you will do for them when elected. Stop dis sexual harassment poo to gain sympathy.
Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by sonofElElyon: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2019
nickxtra:
Show us her picture before I will comment

Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by codedearner(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2019
This is Nigeria song comes to mind. Meanwhile, if you are looking for the Latest and hottest Gospel vibe, look no more, all fingers point to ..

https://my.notjustok.com/track/373078/bobby-ola-samue-mo-m-rr. You will not regret downloading.

Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by Robbin7(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
It happens everywhere, don’t come here reporting to us.
Politics is a game of the strong in spirit, show them that you are strong and you can do it with or without them, then they will respect you!

So make I vote for you because say them Dey harass u sexually?
U know wetin people Dey donto me in a daily?
U know how many men don go take oath?
You that you left your husband at home to go and beg another man!
Rubbish matter na dis rubbish we wan still Dey hear for 2019?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by Aplaudez(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
I kept wondering when all this will stop in this country of ours!!!
Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2019
hok4u:
Edo state is our own version of Kenya or Zimbabwe
South West(Yoruba) is our own version of Sudan, Somali and co.

With their skull mining tread to pant stealing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
7figuresalary:
wtf? That man is a criminal
Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by OkunrinOloro: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
You're in the epicenter of sexual promiscuity. What were you expecting?

Modified: My goodness, so this is what she looks like? Things will only get worse..

2 Likes

Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Excaperx:
wtf? That man is a criminal
He's a criminal and yet to be convicted by a Nigerian court of competent jurisdiction?? undecided
Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by mytime24(f): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
Y

Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by JasonScoolari: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
7figuresalary:
God bless you too Bro.
Re: Charity Idahosa: I Am Being Sexually Harassed - MAJA Candidate For Edo Assembly by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
cool cool
JasonScoolari:
God bless you too Bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate / Buhari Plans Special Courts For Corruption / 4 Police Officers Who Were Killed In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.