Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

How To Get A Custom Disney Cartoon Character Of Yourself - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Get A Custom Disney Cartoon Character Of Yourself (986 Views)

I Need A Cartoon Character Animationist Urgently / Contact Me For Your 2D/3D Cartoon Character Design And Modelling / How To Create A Full Cartoon Character Turn Around In Photoshop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Custom Disney Cartoon Character Of Yourself by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
HI,

This is Iyiola.. I have a friend who does disney looking graphics and she is damn good!

Take a look at her arts:

We have very rare talents like this in Nigeria. And she's only 15 years old.

She's doing a free giveaway where she offers discounts for you to have a DIsney cartoon of yourself.. (That's only if you follow her and like her first 2 pictures)

She already did my Disney Character.. and I'm loving it! This is it below: cheesy cheesy

Here's the link to her instagram.. https://instagram.com/sanmi_draws Once you follow and like, send her a dm for your toon and she's gonna offer you the cheapest price and might even do it for free if you like all her picture.. Just like she did for me!!!

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Fishermen Pose For Pictures As Akeh Jnr Takes Photography To River Benue / 2k Logo Graphics Design For You, Get In Here! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.