Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES - Dating And Meet-up Zone (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES (27045 Views)

Serious Muslim Guys For Marriageable Relationship / Serious Muslim Guys For Marriageable Relationship / SFW Gold Service. Direct Matchmaking, Perfect Linkage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 6:31pm On May 27, 2021
NOT SUPERIORITY
When you're ready for success in your marriage,you should learn to work with your spouse hand in hand with each other.
This is not time to start looking for superiority in that marriage but to carry each other along in that marriage!! If you want to be successful.
If you want to fail ,don't plan or carry your spouse along,plan with other people then be ready to go down..
Carrying each other, doesn't necessarily mean money but plans and heeling each other rise or go through the right direction.
GOD bless you
#marriage is beautiful#

Don't just look for someone to date but look for a partner to marry just like 19 RFM couples did,join RFM marital train now.... We matchmake for marriage at READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform,contact 08091783640 WhatsApp,more wedding testimonies coming.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 9:28am On May 28, 2021
MEET INDEPENDENT WORKING CLASS SINGLE LADIES/GUYS ON RFM HOOKUP

JOIN READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING TODAY ON 08091783640 ON WHATSAPP.

COME IN TO WHERE WEDDINGS ABOUND

*Until a woman discovers something more than money in a man....
She might never appreciate the gift of having a good man in her *

19 RFM WEDDINGS IN 54 MONTHS,MORE COMING BY GOD'S GRACE,AMEN

HAPPY FRIDAY
HAPPY RFM.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 9:24pm On May 28, 2021
Premarital sex is evil. Don’t justify it by saying you can’t control yourself. If you are naked and about to have intercourse and you discover right then that the person has AIDS, will you continue? See, you can control yourself. You just choose not to. God loves everyone, but those who stay virgins until marriage are especially precious to God. That is why God set a bride price for virgins, but not for non virgins (Exo 22:17). Youths, keep your virginity. You can have sex anytime. You can only be a virgin once!
Meet singles with self control,self discipline on RFM matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Be the next 2021 couple.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 3:18pm On May 29, 2021
SEARCHING FOR SOULMATE IN 2021
Are you a CHRISTIAN/MUSLIM looking for soulmates for marriage in Nigeria/abroad?
Are you serious decisive,responsible ,working class singles READY FOR MARRIAGE?
Join the one and only matchmaking platform with 19 RFM WEDDING TESTIMONIES with few months of her READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking,contact 08091783640 WhatsApp. More wedding testimonies coming soon this 2021 despite covid19 pandemics, coronavirus shouldn't be a barrier to find love and settle down,MARRIAGE IS SWEET,be part of it.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 8:53pm On May 29, 2021
Let's hookup and Connect with people across the globe and build a healthy relationship together via 08091783640 WhatsApp.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Breaklimit1(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2021
My father my father, enemies bullet will not hit us and our family members in the name Jesus..Amen

* You can't expect your family to love your wife when you keep complaining to them about her.

* Wife: Good morning my loving, sweet, charming and caring husband.
Husband: This money you're seeing is not mine!

Meet mature singles who are able to handle their family affairs without third party involvement in their relationship/marriage on 08091783640 WhatsApp, be the next testifier, amen.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Breaklimit1(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE, STAY SAFE,

FIND YOUR LOVE HERE,

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP,

BE PART OF MANY RFM COUPLES,

MEET ELIGIBLE SINGLES READY,

BE THE NEXT TO TESTIFY,AMEN.

~ Most Ladies are still single & searching because of pride and high expectations that won't let them settle down on time.

~ I Cancel Every Evil Report Against Your Marital Settlement And I Decree, NO MORE DELAY FOR YOU In JESUS Name!
#NoMoreDelay
#YouShallBeHappilyMarried! #PrayerForSingleSisters/brothers.
Happy Monday.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Breaklimit1(m): 10:30pm On May 31, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE/GOD WITH US

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 RFM WEDDINGS,MORE STILL COMING

IN FEW YEARS OF OUR EXISTENCE

WILL YOU LIKE TO SAY " I DO" IN 2020?

CONNECT TO 08091783640 WHATSAPP

A PERFECT PLACE TO MEET YOUR BAE.

~ Some ladies can be very funny.
That a man gives you money doesn't mean he owes you. He gives because he loves you.

~ Ladies if you like bend yourself like a wheelbarrow, form N, or even hang your legs on the fan and give him sex, at the end if your character is not good... You are not going anywhere.

RFM rocks!
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE HAPPY NEW MONTH

Times and seasons will continue to favor you and your family.Happy New Month

Has your man ever cooked for you before?
Was it good?

Can you be in a relationship with person,who hates to be hurt! but can hurt you and never cares if you are hurt ...can lie to you. But never want you to mistakenly lie to him/her...can never trust you! But expect you to trust him/her?
CAN U?

In case no one told you today..You are beautiful,You're loved,You're special,
You're alive for a reason,You're gonna get through what you face right now..You're stronger than you think..Don't ever give up.
Connect to singles who are ready fot marriage within 6 months - 1yr on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Already we have 3 RFM weddings this year 2021,more coming by GOD'S grace, amen.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Are you interested in a hookup
Something that could lead to a serious relationship
Are you in need of a life partner
Someone whose spec meet yours

There's a whatsapp group you could join to find a companion.It's READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING,a platform with many RFM weddings in few years .

Send a message on WhatsApp 08091783640
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by davidblack007(m): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
The best thing about marriage (at first) is all the preparations for the actual party. It's so much fun when you're looking for event production services like sound, lighting, backline equipment for the band. And it's also so exciting to pick the flowers and the decorations (or the wedding theme in general). My wedding will be in 3 months and I already have almost everything prepared. I can't wait, I'm so excited that I cannot think about anything else besides my upcoming wedding party. I hope all of you will find the love of your life very soon.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
In 2021
I'm getting engaged and
married. THIS is your year of sudden
engagements and marriages.

May you never marry someone that the devil will use to destroy your destiny.
May your partner be your helper not your destroyer.

RELATIONSHIP:
The man God has for you won't leave you guessing. He will pursue you, love you and marry you

It is also important that you pray and believe God for guidance in the correct choice of the right marriage partner when it is time. When you commit your ways unto God in prayer, He will surely direct your path.Meet singles who are fully ready for marriage on RFM matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp, join this glorious R FM platform where we have 19 RFM weddings in 54 months, more coming by GODSt grace,amen.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
SEARCHING FOR SOULMATE IN 2021
Are you a CHRISTIAN/MUSLIM looking for soulmates for marriage in Nigeria/abroad?
Are you serious decisive,responsible ,working class singles READY FOR MARRIAGE?
Join the one and only matchmaking platform with 19 RFM WEDDING TESTIMONIES with few months of her READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking,contact 08091783640 WhatsApp. More wedding testimonies coming soon this 2021 despite covid19 pandemics, coronavirus shouldn't be a barrier to find love and settle down,MARRIAGE IS SWEET,be part of it.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
GOD IS WITH US IN RFM MATCHMAKING

REASON MANY WEDDINGS ABOUND YEARLY

WHEN YOU PUT GOD IN EVERYTHING

YOU SEE HANDS OF GOD IN EVERYTHING

HALLEUYAH OUR GOD IS GOOD

IN 2017 - 3 RFM WEDDINGS

IN 2018 - 4 RFM WEDDINGS

IN 2019 - 4 RFM WEDDINGS

IN 2020 - 5 RFM WEDDINGS

IN 2021 - 3WEDDINGS DONE,MORE COMING

ISN'T OUR GOD GOOD?

A LIVE RFM WEDDINGS WITH PROOFS

JOIN US ON 08091783640 WHATSAPP

BE THE NEXT TO SAY "YES I DO"

RFMROCKS!!!
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
FIND LOVE ON READY FOR MARRIAGE
LIKE RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 COUPLES.

When I miss you, I just stare at your photos. And suddenly, I miss you more.
Love means to see someone with closed eyes,
to miss someone in crowd,
to find someone in every thought,
to live for someone,
love someone,
but sure that someone is only one!.

Find the love of your life on READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM DIAMOND SERVICE - a direct private linkage hookup) matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hello, men.
It is a plus to have a woman who does not make incessant demands in a dating relationship. To show appreciation, there is need to identity some of her needs even without her voicing them out, and same timely provided according to your financial strength and ability. A lady who demands nothing deserves everything.
Don't use her absence of demanding to display your stinginess.
Find such lady on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform on 08091783640 WhatsApp. Connect today
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 8:29am On Jun 06, 2021
RFM DIAMOND SERVICE

RFM - Sophisticated matchmaking, result-driven platform with RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 wedding testimonies in 54 months.
This plan is only applicable to working class men and women.
RFM! building happy marriages!

Find your love on READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking on 08091783640 WhatsApp.
A trial will convince you
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 6:50am On Jun 07, 2021
RFM - BUILD HOMES
RFM - DIAMOND LINKAGE SERVICE
RFM - HAPPY MARRIAGE
RFM is for marriage,where two sincere singles are ready for marriage, physically, mentally,spiritually, emotionally,financially,ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

This platform is for selected singles with mature minds,yelling for marriage.
Testimonies abound,more loading,we give GOD all the glory.

RFM! building happy homes!
You must be gainfully employed to subscribe to this service.

RFM DIAMOND SERVICE!
Our one on one linkage offers takes care of your privacy and your details are kept safe.Connect to 08091783640 WhatsApp.

IN RFM,GOD IS WITH US AND INVOLVED.ONE LOVE.

HAPPY MONDAY.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Breaklimit1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
DO YOU LIVE IN NIGERIA/ABROAD?

YOU WANNA GET MARRIED IN 2020?

ARE YOU A MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN?

ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

MANY WEDDING TESTIMONIES ABOUND

19 RFM WEDDINGS IN 54 MONTHS

BE THE NEXT RFM COUPLE
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Breaklimit1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
MARRIAGE IS OUR DREAM IN RFM 2021

Are you READY FOR MARRIAGE
Are you physically,mentally, spiritually, emotionally, financially READY FOR MARRIAGE
Join READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform where we had many RFM weddings in few years.

Just one goal,RFM to hookup two sincere, decisive,time conscious,serious singles together for marriage within 6 months - 1year?

Wow,what a marvellous GOD,he has done marvellous things for us,we had many RFM weddings within few years of RFM existence, our GOD is able,join us on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next to testify, amen
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Breaklimit1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
READY FOR MARRIAGE(RFM)
MATCHMAKING WITH REAL TESTIMONIES!
RFM DIAMOND SERVICE, DIRECT LINKAGE.

RFM is the hookup platform for single men and women,who are yelling for marriage,the only matchmaking platform with 19 weddings testimonies within 54 months,there are a whole lot of seriously searching men/women ready to settle down.A single lady/guy,mother/father,divorced or still very single and you need a sincere matured partner, this group is the right place to be.... If you want to meet singles to hookup with for a serious courtship, then this group is for you! ... and these singles don't want to waste any time when it comes to getting down to business. Choosing a person is at your discretion. Observe by getting to close to the person to be sure that the man or woman is right before going on any date. The group is called READY FOR MARRIAGE. With our proffessional matchmakers available contact RFM on 08091783640 WhatsApp
This RFM MATCHMAKING PLATFORM started on 20,October 2016.
There is a commitment on our part in RFM, to make more weddings happen.RFM DIAMOND SERVICE, DIRECT LINKAGE for singles who want outgroup matchmaking service.

Are you ready for marriage physically, emotionally, mentally,spiritually,financially??
Are you looking for love?
If yes to the aforementioned questions, do not waste a minute, Join RFM, the nation's most structured and sophisticated matchmaking platform!
With seasoned and experienced matchmakers, we are on the go to attend to your matching needs.Come on in,join RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 couples to be the next to say 'I DO' in 2021
Keep.contacting us on 08091783640 WhatsApp.Join a divine glorious RFM matchmaking today, we already have 3 weddings this year,I.e 17th RFM wedding done on 20th march in Lagos state. 18th RFM wedding on 8th April in akwa ibom state and 19th RFM wedding on 24th April in Lagos all in this 2021,more coming.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Breaklimit1(m): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2021
Good news!!!
Do you desire marital settlement, restoration, fulfilment or settlement?
Then this READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking service is definitely for you. Your 'Covenant Day Of Marital Breakthrough' is now
Come ready!Join RFM on 08091793640 WhatsApp.
#Marital
#Breakingthrough
#Settlement
#Rfmconnect
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Breaklimit1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
NOT SUPERIORITY

When you're ready for success in your marriage,you should learn to work with your spouse hand in hand with each other.
This is not time to start looking for superiority in that marriage but to carry each other along in that marriage!! If you want to be successful.
If you want to fail ,don't plan or carry your spouse along,plan with other people then be ready to go down..
Carrying each other, doesn't necessarily mean money but plans and heeling each other rise or go through the right direction.
GOD bless you
#marriage is beautiful#

Don't just look for someone to date but look for a partner to marry just like ALL RFM couples did,join RFM marital train now.... We matchmake for marriage at READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking platform,contact 08091783640 WhatsApp.Be the next RFM couple.

Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2021
2021 READY FOR MARRIAGE IS HERE

JOIN ALL RFM COUPLES & SINGLES READY

FOR MARRIAGE,BE THE NEXT RFM COUPLE

CONTACT 08091783640 WHATSAPP TODAY

TO MEET YOUR SOULMATE FOR MARRIAGE

19 RFM WEDDINGS IN 54 MONTHS

* Be with someone, who loves everything about you, knows your worth, and feels blessed to have you in their life

* You are my soul-mate, my best friend, and the love of my life… I don’t ever want to be without you… You make my life so much better than I could ever imagine it could be… You make me feel so safe and so secure and I know it will all be OK… I am so blessed to be on this journey with you my love…
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2021

YOU WANNA GET MARRIED IN 2021?

BE THE NEXT RFM COUPLE
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by ariyoadeniyi(f): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
~ Gentleman ,
It is wrong to be playing with the emotion of a lady..
Let her know whether it is life mate or bedmate you want her for?
the choice is up to her....

Get hooked up with your dream partner in minutes with Readyformarriage Matchmaking. Connect on +2348091793640 WhatsApp, be the next to.testify, amen.
TGIF.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2021

YOU WANNA GET MARRIED IN 2020?

BE THE NEXT RFM COUPLE.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 4:32am On Jun 13, 2021
2021 ARE YOU READY FOR MARRIAGE?

To get acquainted and fall in love with someone new, you really need to make up your mind to love yourself and let go of the past.Readyformarriage matchmaking can help you get over your past and also connect you with someone new just like many RFM couples. Find us 08091783640 WhatsApp.

Happy Sunday
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2021
LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL 2021

We all need to love and to be loved just the way many RFM couples love each other by marry within few years of RFM existence, you are next to testify, amen. Find your soulmate, refuse to be lonely,life is beautiful and precious if you are in love with the right one, let us help you narrow your search to that exact person you searching for.Join 19 RFM couples and the single who are fully prepared for wedding within 6 months - 1yr,be the next RFM couple.
Contact 08091783640 WhatsApp.

IN RFM,GOD IS WIT US AND INVOLVED, ONE LOVE.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
ARE YOU A MUSLIM LADY READY FOR LOVE

WILL YOU LIKE TO MARRY AS MUSLIM LADY

MEET MUSLIM MEN REDY FOR MARRIAGE

Muslim ladies based in Nigeria, looking for a service relationship should send a private message to match on 08091783640 WhatsApp for hookup for marriage
We have private hookup for marriage as well.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Happinesscrown(f): 12:41am On Jun 14, 2021
She visited me and I told her ,baby, I know you love me, but I am not rich, my parents are not working anymore. Please, let me not waste your time. Go and find a rich man who can take good care of you.
She wiped my tears and said, my love, "GOD IS IN CONTROL". "Love is from the heart, not necessarily how wealthy you are. I will love you till Death do us APART..
DO WE STILL HAVE SUCH WOMEN IN THE WORLD?

OH LORD Everyone in This group Need Your marital blessings and other areas of life. Shower us your blessings like Rain through JESUS Christ our LORD. AMEN

Connect with singles in your location and experience new love and romance. Don't wait any longer join the moving love matchmaking train add up 08091783640.Join RFM 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 couples and sincere honest singles available ready for marriage.Be the next testifier,amen.
Re: RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES by Praisepeace1(f): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2021
Good news!!!
Do you desire marital settlement, restoration, fulfilment or settlement?
Then this READY FOR MARRIAGE matchmaking service is definitely for you. Your 'Covenant Day Of Marital Breakthrough' is now
Come ready!Join RFM on 08091793640 WhatsApp.
#Marital
#Breakingthrough
#Settlement
#Rfmconnect

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (50) (Reply)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.