Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,749 members, 7,802,292 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares (2874 Views)

Nigeria Is Better Together, Olawepo Hashim Declares Amidst Rising Tension / Good Things That Have Happened Before In Nigeria - Olawepo Hashim / South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by mrrights: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Following reports of several killings across the country, People's Trust Presidential candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim has promosed to restore value to life in Nigeria.

He made this declaration at the People's Trust Stakeholders Meeting.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvtllolISYU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by mrrights: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
Gohashim2019

1 Like

Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by clownboi: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
hmm...i love his courage..
Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by mrrights: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
clownboi:
hmm...i love his courage..

Mr too
Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by NotBeenPaid: 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2019

3 Likes

Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by YoungLionken(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
Buhari To Grant Late Gov Ambrose Ali Pardon: He Was Jailed 130 Years. Court Cleared Him of all Charges. He came out Blind and died shortly. Was A Teacher & As a Governor Had No House Where His body was laid.

Read carefully.

Ena Ofugara Wrote: -

AMBROSE ALLI IS THE ONE TO GRANT THIS MONSTER PARDON.
Buhari jails a man in the cruelest of conditions, a man who as governor built two universities (AAU, Abraka) at least two colleges of education, over 100 secondary schools, a man who gave us rice, notebook and pencils in primary school, something Buhari as two-time president, one time governor, MD NNPC, etc etc can never ever ever ever ever achieve... A man who unlike Buhari, was bold enough to publicly declare his asset and which was ONE UNCOMPLETED STORY BUILDING, Buhari kills him by denying him treatment in jail
This is a professor jailed by a Buhari that forged WAEC result before our very eyes on Premium Times
This is a man that has touched the life of almost all former Bendelites with his developmental strides again including building schools, something Buhari has never done in this life (Book is haram forbidden)
Buhari jails a good man and refuses this prisoner healthcare
As hypertension, glaucoma etc etc renders Ambrose Folorunsho Alli BLIND
IBB releases him from prison
But then already too late
Ambrose Alli dies shortly after
A thief in the eyes of the TRIBUNAL (not law court. No decent one will convict Alli)
And this murderer comes today to say he wants to grant Alli presidential pardon?
Alli's wife and kids do not live here anymore. They want nothing to do with Nigeria
Dele Alli, his relative plays for Tottenham and England and played AGAINST Nigeria.
Alli's wife swore she would have nothing to do with this country anymore.
Buhari, it is you that need their pardon
Keep your effing pardon. Ambrose Alli and Ogbemudia have already shown us what good governors and leaders are. You are a pale comparison.
Pssst, first get your WAEC result and then come and pardon a professor. And while at it, declare your asset publicly like Alli did let us know who is the thief. And show us the schools you Buhari built as governor of all
where Boko Haram controls now.
We who are old enough to... we remember. Ambrose Alli, Lateef Jakande, Ogbemudia...we know the best governors of all time. May God continue to keep Ambrose Alli in his eternal embrace and his name from the lips of those who caused his death. - Ena Ofugara.

Buhari has a soft spot for dead people. He appoints them into his cabinet. He gives them awards and he now grants them pardon. The funniest part is that he kills the living so that he will have more dead people to romance with.

Again like I said before Buhari always interferes anytime there is any good thing that wants to come to our country Nigeria.
Look what Buhari did to Shagari look what he have done to our country after all the economic achievement of the previous Governments of Goodluck Jonothan.
Professor Ambrose Ali,Dede Sam Mbakwe,Lateef Jakonde,These great men were the best performing governors at that time before Buhari came to stop them,Honestly, Posterity will never forgive Buhari. I advise Nigerians to go back to history and study the regime of the ruthless Buhari in 1984- 85. They will surely distance themselves from this vicious dictator, unfortunately the apc did used the gullible and ignorant youthful population, who knew nothing about the history of Buhari to win the election in 2015. Progressive Nigerians, Say no to Buhari's Re election in 2019.

Keep sharing people needs to be educated.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by Sirheny007(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
This man should go and have several seats.

Giving promises like a man would a girl on the bed.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by Emily22(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
If u like,restore sense to Nigerians....bro,u won't smell aso rock...
Bitter truth...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by netpro(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hashim may just end up overtaking Atiku for the 2nd position. He is far focused than Atiku.
Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin. grin RESTORE THE VALUE OF YOUR POCKET FIRST grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
After election ends mr rights go buy corrola 2004

1 Like

Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by magzey: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
you say UNITE? Oya go to Manchester United Na!!

Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
Inside the viper's nest, you too must be a viper. The current political climate in Nigeria favours just PDP and APC. This man may have the best intentions but the vote is cast by semi-illiterates, poverty-striken masses who are ready to sell their votes for #500 and most notably the northern muslim zombies who vote for whoever their paedophilic imam endorses. Its not a fair fight, so better luck next time. In a nation that has moghalu, adesina, peter obi, sowore and others too numerous to mention, we are to choose between a known looter and a clueless almajiri. May the best man win.

1 Like

Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sirheny007:
This man should go and have several seats.

Giving promises like a man would a girl on the bed.
Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by Jinyjagz(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
this man ehn
Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by Sholaco: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin
Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by Vickym1(f): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
This man has promised too many things to Nigerians, can he remember any of it if finally elected
Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by WaffenSS(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
This over-promising fool again?

"I'll ensure the second coming of Christ"

"I'll turn water into wine"

"I'll make the devil born again"

That's how they said a certain someone promised one dollar to one naira
Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by Skmoda360(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2019
Emily22:
If u like,restore sense to Nigerians....bro,u won't smell aso rock...
Bitter truth...
Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by Sethonji(m): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
Thats wat sai baba promised us then.... You are all d same abeg make we hear word!
Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by mrrights: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Not true
Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by Danwilliams4u43: 2:37am On Jan 04, 2019
Even christ can not fulfill the type of promise this man is dishing out everyday.
Re: I Will Restore Value To Life In Nigeria, Olawepo Hashim Declares by mrrights: 8:05am On Jan 04, 2019
Why not?

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Ruling: Atiku's Next Step / Biden Leading National Presidential Polls / Gov. Ugwuanyi Reiterates Commitment To Quality, Accessible Healthcare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.