Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,502 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide (39789 Views)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / Pelepele Before And After Committing Suicide (Photos) / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Gistvic: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
From Gistvic.com

Ace Nigerian DJ, Seun Omogaji aka DJ Xgee, has been laid to rest in Lagos, a day after committing suicide.

The late DJ was buried at the Ikoyi cemetery this afternoon. It was gathered that he drank an insecticide, Sniper, yesterday, over some marital issues.

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/djxgee-buried-in-lagos-day-after.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Gistvic: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
shocked
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by SalamRushdie: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
RIP sir

2 Likes

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by clownboi: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
cry

Get a chrome browser that pays you for browsing the internet.. its free
click on my signature below
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by NOC1(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
Just like a flash he vanished.
RIP, to him.
No lady can make me take my life instead I push her to a point of no return with my actions. When your wife or girlfriend is a thorn on your flesh turn the table around l, look for her closest friend and date, if possible her sister. I am speaking out of experience she will hate living, she will even call you to ask what do you think you are doing. Keep on getting on her nerves.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by ThinkWISELY(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2019
Will they arrest or interrogate the wife nawwww

Thinking aloud angry

4 Likes

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Fesomu(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
According to what the Quran says, this man is currently in hell but God is a merciful God.. may he overlook your mistake and grant you a place in heaven.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Enough of this dj nonsense

8 Likes

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by klever18(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ripe
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by ExAngel007(f): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
rip
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
I can imagine how distraught his families will be right now...#SayNoToSuicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by EndyEdesonNews(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
rest in peace djxgee
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by OkunrinOloro: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sad, but the moral of the story is: If you're a married man, get yourself a real job that pays your bills (DJ no be work) and don't leave your wife to bear most of the responsibilities.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by ThinkWISELY(m): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Excaperx:
Enough of this dj nonsense

Lol
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by dododawa1: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
NOC1:
Just like a flash he vanished.
RIP, to him.
No lady can make me take my life instead I push her to a point of no return with my actions. When your wife or girlfriend is a thorn on your flesh turn the table around l, look for her closest friend and date, if possible her sister. I am speaking out of experience she will hate living, she will even call you to ask what do you think you are doing. Keep on getting on her nerves.
one cold gulder for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Bantino(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
sad

I hope his friends wore white to his funeral

1 Like

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by bedspread: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Unfortunate death style
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by jaxxy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
Never make ur partner the center of ur universe. It may be romantic bt dangerously stupid at same time.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Fesomu:
According to what the Quran says, this man is currently in hell but God is a merciful God.. may he overlook your mistake and grant you a place in heaven.

Which of the Heavens, and which Planet's Heaven is he heading to, dear Qwuran.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by uuzba(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
Is this guy the only person to die?
Who killed him?
We should not hear word again.
The mistake that suicide people make is a foolish one.
They will say that because of this or that person, they are depressed and want to commit suicide...
Foolish.... Go and break the head of the person that is causing your problem and stay alive.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by ikorodureporta: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
No pishures
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by NoisyNaybour001(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Sad, but the moral of the story is: If you're a married man, get yourself a real job that pays your bills (DJ no be work) and don't leave your wife to bear most of the responsibilities.

and watin make DJ not work?? is it not paying bills of people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Ralphlauren(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
OkunrinOloro:

finally, a very sensible comment.

how come there is nobody asking what led to the marital issues?

was he violent to his wife? did he beat her? did he cause injury to her or their kids?

was he hooked on drugs, alcohol or gambling?

was he having extra marital affairs?

was he financially responsible? did he take care of his responsibilities as the man of the house or did he leave his wife to bear all/the bulk of the family expenses?

it takes a lot for a woman to move out from her marital home with her kids on TWO separate occasions. his wife must have been super frustrated and tired of living with him.

13 Likes

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Yoighaman(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
Very soon, we'd hear she's dating another guy...may his soul RIP
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by Riversides2003(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
What did he gain other than to bring anguish and pains to his loved ones. Suicide is not the answer, as long as you have life all hope is not lost.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by AngelicBeing: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
sad
Re: DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide by toyinjimoh(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
commiting suicide is a sin, May God forgive him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) / Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) / Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.