Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,597 members, 7,801,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help (29973 Views)

Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. / Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Apination(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Change the way you think and you will see the changes you desire. Try and look at the world from different directions and make a better meaning of what life means undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by lampard8888: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
will you pls stop waving ur temperaments like its some batch of honour??

1 Like

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by 5thAngel(f): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Thought you was a female. For a male, you need deliverance bro.
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by GodIsFoolish: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
akeentech:

Una need a good friend

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Judicible(m): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Don't react to everything you hear.
There are certain things you should ignore

4 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by stubbornman(m): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
GodIsFoolish:
VOTE OUT BUHARI

With your moniker alone .. anger may kill you
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by lekkan(m): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hmmmmm
Have you ever sat down to ask yourself why you're always angry?
Is it money, food, material things or what?
Always have the mindset that nobody is worth your anger. Above all, visit a counseling center

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Josephjnr(m): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
How are we sure you won't get angry at our pieces of advice here? Just wondering.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by GodIsFoolish: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
englishmart:

Have you ever killed someone? Just asking for the ex of my ex.

I HAVE ONLY KILLED 15 PEOPLE
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Adebowale89(m): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
I was once like you. What you need to do is to redress your social vices

Visit cinemas around weekend, relate with comedies series. Pick one of the things that make you happy, socialize it and build fun out of it

My own was even worse that I desist repetition. I don't see this as problem because you can easily observed it. An issue or condition becomes a problem when you don't know it exist

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by ibkayee(f): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
ToyinDipo:
First thing you need to know, malice hurts the brain a lot, it clouds the mind, and restricts your peace, you don't achieve anything with it, it's not worth it. You will be doing yourself a lot of good if you let malice go, letting go is not the same as forgiving, so it's easier. Also, speak out your mind as much and reasonably as you can

About anger, it will almost always be there, you can only manage it, although never be aggressive
Nice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Rosarie(f): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
First take time and go out and breath fresh air.browse Bible verses on anger.tell God to help u.make conscious effort to help urself.if it comes say I am calm.i am calm.it will not be so easy but if u put effort u will see u will triumph the devil.

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by lilmax(m): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
sexymoma:
Bros as u dey do so u go dey dey miss opportunities o...u be from ekiti ?
na dem dey do yeye like that... angry
before you quote me ma papa na from there..so i sabi wetin i dey type angry
smh....as always, didn't expect something reasonable

1 Like

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by GodIsFoolish: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
stubbornman:

With your moniker alone .. anger may kill you

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by BedLam: 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
From what I see, you lack tolerance. People like want to be in control and when you are not or things don't work your way then your anger comes which spiral.

I wish I could recommend a book to you but I haven't any right now. You can google.
Your case is not easy but if you want to change, you will see change.

4 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by JennyOfOldstones(f): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Alpha001:

It's really hurting my brain and restricting my peace.
That's why i'm seeking for help.
Hey, are you religious? If you are then you should talk to God about your problems every day. Tell him to give you a forgiving heart and to soften your heart. It's not easy to overcome but it helps. And if you have the means, you can seek the help of a good clinical psychologist too. I think you have a borderline personality disorder.

5 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by penplus: 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
Alpha001:
Happy new year NL.
I am posting this here because i really need help and i know a lot of people visit this section. Please i need urgent help as i don't want to continue like this in this 2019. Don't come and start insulting me please.

My problem is that i easily get angry and my anger doesn't go away easily. Very little things make me angry. Things that are not supposed to make me angry.
I can live in a room with a person for one year or even more without saying a word to the person just because he/she angered or did something bad to me.

I'm a quiet guy. People say i'm an introvert. I always try my best to avoid trouble. I am in my mid twenties buy have never been in a relationship.

This my problem of easily getting angry and keeping malice has been troubling me. I don't like it but still can't stop it. It is affecting my relationship with my family and close friends. And how can i even go into a relationship with this issue i'm having.
I find it very difficult to completely forgive.
I always envy those who are sociable and who don't easily get angry. I always wish to be like them.

Please i need your help/advice. Please this is not a spiritual problem, so don't start telling me about deliverance.
I would appreciate if this can be moved to the front page.
Thanks.

Your problem is spiritual. Go for deliverance.
Try Mountain of fire
May GOD help you in JESUS NAME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
When people offend you, be the first to greet the person the following day. It will be hard but just do it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Shikena(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
It is not going to be easy but it is a complex that could be tamed. You need to go easy on yourself. You think everything is all about you and you scrutinize everything you do or that was done against you. Your first major challenge is to start trivializing everything, they are not that important and life is too short to keep holding on to every moment in the past - you simply don't have enough time on earth for that. Do not live for the past, live for the future. Let go! It's not easy, but always remind yourself and be your own number 1 clown. Laugh at your own mistakes and tell yourself 'I cannot come and go and kill myself jo!'. Make excuses for people whether they apologize or not. Be their invisible lawyer and defend them in your mind. It will free you. You will master it in no time and become totally relaxed - then you start enjoying life.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by idu1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
sexymoma:
Bros as u dey do so u go dey dey miss opportunities o...u be from ekiti ?
na dem dey do yeye like that... angry
before you quote me ma papa na from there..so i sabi wetin i dey type angry
grin so, where are you from?

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by BedLam: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
JennyOfOldstones:
Hey, are you religious. If you are then you should talk to God about your problems. Tell him to give you a forgiving heart and to soften your heart. And if you have the means, you can seek the help of a good clinical psychiologist too. I think you have a borderline personality disorder

Giving it to "god" is bottling it. That's why you have the most religious people doing bad things.
This is a deadly advice.
Stop it

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by elyte89: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
Get a girlfriend first

If u can cope with her for 6months wout having same issue,den u re already getting out of ur problems

Cos women can be so annoying cool

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Onyekachi419(f): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
Fasting and praying wil help grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by sexymoma(f): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
lilmax:
smh....as always, didn't expect something reasonable
kuku type say i be your crush.. see i enter this forum u don dey quote me.. u suppose don give woman belle by now na.. small sense suppose don dey for you angry
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by elonize(m): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Neva been in a relationship, wetin u cm dey use ur love do since,plus u bid help from God cos it's the spirit of anger that is with you,who tell u say u don't need a spiritual help,my guy as far as life is concern,all most everything has spirit, shey u know,pray to God for the grace to let go
Alpha001:
Happy new year NL.
I am posting this here because i really need help and i know a lot of people visit this section. Please i need urgent help as i don't want to continue like this in this 2019. Don't come and start insulting me please.

My problem is that i easily get angry and my anger doesn't go away easily. Very little things make me angry. Things that are not supposed to make me angry.
I can live in a room with a person for one year or even more without saying a word to the person just because he/she angered or did something bad to me.

I'm a quiet guy. People say i'm an introvert. I always try my best to avoid trouble. I am in my mid twenties buy have never been in a relationship.

This my problem of easily getting angry and keeping malice has been troubling me. I don't like it but still can't stop it. It is affecting my relationship with my family and close friends. And how can i even go into a relationship with this issue i'm having.
I find it very difficult to completely forgive.
I always envy those who are sociable and who don't easily get angry. I always wish to be like them.

Please i need your help/advice. Please this is not a spiritual problem, so don't start telling me about deliverance.
I would appreciate if this can be moved to the front page.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by samzy(m): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

You need medical help. Seriously jokes aside, you are not normal.

You display signs of schizophrenia. It's a mental illness

If you don't get treated you will find it hard keeping friendships or relationships. You are a perfect example of a loner and it's not a good thing

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by JennyOfOldstones(f): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
BedLam:

Giving it to "god" is bottling it. That's why you have the most religious people doing bad things.
This is a deadly advice.
Stop it
Opinion duly noted. To each his own

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by sexymoma(f): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
idu1:
grin so, where are you from?
kiss
Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by ikorodureporta: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
When people know u'r quiet, some 'not too intelligent' ones wld definitely take you for a 'fool' and it really hurts. From time, yr system reacts by ignoring them, since u don't wanna hurt anyone by overreacting... It's natural!

When someone hurts you, let them know immediately. Don't keep quiet until your anger becomes monsterous. By speaking out immediately, they won't repeat dat sh** with you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

You need medical help. Seriously jokes aside, you are not normal.

You display signs of schizophrenia. It's a mental illness

If you don't get treated you will find it hard keeping friendships or relationships. You are a perfect example of a loner and it's not a good thing

Sharrap, what do you mean, how can u compare his symptoms with that of a schizophrenic. He just needs anger management and a little bit of psychotherapy.

5 Likes

Re: I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help by TinaG(f): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ask God to help you out.i was once in your shoes but I had to pray and fast before that spirit left me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad / Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos / At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.