Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

"What's The Last Book You Rated 5 Stars And Why Should I Read It? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "What's The Last Book You Rated 5 Stars And Why Should I Read It? (597 Views)

Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) / I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What's The Last Book You Rated 5 Stars And Why Should I Read It? by keentola(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
I've been reading throughout the holiday and after completing 3 books, I've to say the holiday did not go in vain. My best book this holiday is Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseni and I know it will be an amazing book to add to your library.
Re: "What's The Last Book You Rated 5 Stars And Why Should I Read It? by haladadon: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
My Transition Hours by Goodluck Jonathan.
This is the best book for 2019 it tells us about the golden years that we had. and why we are here today as a country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "What's The Last Book You Rated 5 Stars And Why Should I Read It? by meobizy(f): 1:31am On Jan 04, 2019
So what did you learn from the activity?
Re: "What's The Last Book You Rated 5 Stars And Why Should I Read It? by Vulcanheph(m): 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
Try reading "the da Vinci code " .....amazing and mind blowing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No, This Doesn't Make Her A Prostitute / A Rich Tortoise And His Son. / Can You Live In A Very Remote And Local Hut For 15 Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.