Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (344038 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
timbs001:

Yes bro. That is the normal procedure. You'll get them back when they request for the passport to affix the Visa.

Okay . Thanks man
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Tes19(f): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2022
Richard00000:
Hello all,after more than 3 years on being in the process,since August 2019,I submitted health insurance since November 2021,only to receive a letter back from the German embassy alongside my documents yesterday, saying they can't grant my visa all sort of rubbish that they have concrete proff our marriage is just for the visa,and my wife is a young German citizen in her early 30s,we have both written back objecting the decision of the embassy,what can we do? The embassy gives us just one month to object the decision or go to court,has anyone encountered an issue like this or knows anyone who has or has any suggestions and also when the embassy says proff of financial situation how do we proff it? Please all help and reply is greatly needed and appreciated thank you all

Hello Richard how is the process going where you able to get a good immigration lawyer? I’ll like to write you I sent you an email pls respond
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Richard00000: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tes19:

Hello Richard how is the process going where you able to get a good immigration lawyer? I’ll like to write you I sent you an email pls respond
we've remonstrated no reply all this while and we've filed our case with the administrative court in Berlin don't know how long it will all take,does anyone know how long the administrative court in Berlin takes to respond on such matters?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Akhinoz: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hi guys. Anyone who applied for a blue card in the embassy recently? How long did it take post interview before you got your visa. Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Akhinoz: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ebonyblizz:
same here oo

Hi, is this the same as Blue card? And have you gotten a response from the embassy? If yes, how long post interview did you get the response
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by stephots10: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hi Guys!!

Can anyone share their experience of applying for visiting visa (schengen) in another country aside Germany.

I have been checking appoinment for Germany for over 3wks now and no date yet.

Please share your knowledge with me on any other country with smooth process one can apply through. I want my wife to come visiting while waiting for the Family re-union appoinment.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Akhinoz: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
JahBwoy:
Did my Blue card interview today

My interviewer honestly told me that I need to be patient

Considering that I should have been in the UK since if I took the UK offer, it's kinda difficult to wait. But we wait regardless

Did the interviewer give you a period or timeline to expect a feedback?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Viju899: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2022
If you are applied alone, 2 - 4 weeks. With family, 4 - 9 weeks.

Akhinoz:

Hi, is this the same as Blue card? And have you gotten a response from the embassy? If yes, how long post interview did you get the response
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by AmisOsas: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Good day everyone. Trust you are all doing good.

Please I want to confirm about the health insurance coverage for Germany. So apparently, there's a question on the visa application form: Do you have health insurance that covers the Federal Republic of Germany - long term stay. Tick yes or no.
The visa being applied for is an Ausbildung visa which is a long stay- 3 years.

How can one go about this health insurance coverage for Germany. Is it a very important document for the interview.

And yes! Someone helped us get a Reisekrankenversicherung (travel health insurance)
for 1 month. Does this particular insurance answer yes for the question on the application form?

Otherwise, like I asked earlier, how can one get this health insurance coverage for Germany or can the employer be of assistance in getting this health insurance coverage for the person?

Thank you in advance. I await your response.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nessie3: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hello everyone. I applied for a work visa since May 20 and I’m yet to receive an appointment date. I understand that the booking site says the wait time is over a year, but I found out that several people were lucky enough to get appointment dates after a few days or weeks. The start date for my job is in July, so I’d appreciate it if anyone could let me know what I can do to get an appointment date soon in order to meet up (apart from the skilled worker route).
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Viju899:
Hi everyone,

Travelling in a few weeks and wondering if anyone could share tips on how package foodstuffs like dried fish and palm oil. Can I carry along ghana-must-go bag?

Thanks
Avoid traveling with palm oil, it’s your first time entering the country, avoid whatever will lead you to unnecessary interrogations. However, most airlines will not let you check it in. Save yourself the stress and buy when you arrive there.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Richard00000:
we've remonstrated no reply all this while and we've filed our case with the administrative court in Berlin don't know how long it will all take,does anyone know how long the administrative court in Berlin takes to respond on such matters?
Avoiding stocking them with emails, such cases usually takes a very long time. And the court will tell you this if you had asked them, I haven’t heard any case where the outcome was less than 2 years.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
AmisOsas:
Good day everyone. Trust you are all doing good.

Please I want to confirm about the health insurance coverage for Germany. So apparently, there's a question on the visa application form: Do you have health insurance that covers the Federal Republic of Germany - long term stay. Tick yes or no.
The visa being applied for is an Ausbildung visa which is a long stay- 3 years.

How can one go about this health insurance coverage for Germany. Is it a very important document for the interview.

And yes! Someone helped us get a Reisekrankenversicherung (travel health insurance)
for 1 month. Does this particular insurance answer yes for the question on the application form?

Otherwise, like I asked earlier, how can one get this health insurance coverage for Germany or can the employer be of assistance in getting this health insurance coverage for the person?

Thank you in advance. I await your response.

Tick yes for your answer. They won’t ask you for insurance certificate during interview, they will only ask for it when your visa had been approved, then you can get a 90 days visa and take up a long term insurance when you arrive the country. No one can legitimately live in Europe without an insurance and the embassy knows that.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Akhinoz: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2022
nuel80:

Avoid traveling with palm oil, it’s your first time entering the country, avoid whatever will lead you to unnecessary interrogations. However, most airlines will not let you check it in. Save yourself the stress and buy when you arrive there.

Can you help provide food items to carry along with you and not to carry. Should it be in a “Ghana must go” bag
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Akhinoz: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2022
Nessie3:
Hello everyone. I applied for a work visa since May 20 and I’m yet to receive an appointment date. I understand that the booking site says the wait time is over a year, but I found out that several people were lucky enough to get appointment dates after a few days or weeks. The start date for my job is in July, so I’d appreciate it if anyone could let me know what I can do to get an appointment date soon in order to meet up (apart from the skilled worker route).

You can cancel and apply for blue card visa if you meet the requirements. I canceled after a month and applied for blue card. I got a notification from the embassy after 3days

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Akhinoz:

Can you help provide food items to carry along with you and not to carry. Should it be in a “Ghana must go” bag

I don’t know much, I only know I saved myself stress of carrying too much when I was traveling to Germany for the first time, you can carry any solid food items provided they are not fresh, they should either sun dried, fried or roasted. Package them well and you can travel with them in any bag you can check in, never in a hand luggage. But avoid liquid stuffs. That’s the far I know.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nessie3: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2022
Akhinoz:

You can cancel and apply for blue card visa if you meet the requirements. I canceled after a month and applied for blue card. I got a notification from the embassy after 3days

Thank you, Akhinoz. Unfortunately my salary isn’t up to the minimum requirement for a blue card sad

Hopefully, I get an appointment soon.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Happy Sunday!

Please who can confirm if document validation at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja is the same as apostille?

Also, has anyone applied for the skilled immigrant visa with their spouse? What documents are required?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
Just received my signed passport. Thank you Jesus.

Everything from embassy appointment took 2 weeks.

From what I observed, recognition of certificate plus pre-approval letter makes work visa easier and faster x2.

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions.

Timbs001.. see you in Munich soon smiley

7 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Francexxo(f): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Richard00000:
Hello all,after more than 3 years on being in the process,since August 2019,I submitted health insurance since November 2021,only to receive a letter back from the German embassy alongside my documents yesterday, saying they can't grant my visa all sort of rubbish that they have concrete proff our marriage is just for the visa,and my wife is a young German citizen in her early 30s,we have both written back objecting the decision of the embassy,what can we do? The embassy gives us just one month to object the decision or go to court,has anyone encountered an issue like this or knows anyone who has or has any suggestions and also when the embassy says proff of financial situation how do we proff it? Please all help and reply is greatly needed and appreciated thank you all

Hi Richard00000, please can i reach you privately
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by timbs001(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
JahBwoy:
Just received my signed passport. Thank you Jesus.

Everything from embassy appointment took 2 weeks.

From what I observed, recognition of certificate plus pre-approval letter makes work visa easier and faster x2.

Thanks to everyone who answered my questions.

Timbs001.. see you in Munich soon smiley

Congratulations man. So happy for you. I'm sure you'll love Munich, it's a beautiful city.

Yeah, see you soon. smiley

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by osento(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hello everyone .. I did Réunion November, and till now , nothing heard from them .
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by heybaby12(f): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
osento:
Hello everyone .. I did Réunion November, and till now , nothing heard from them .

My dear same boat oh. I don mail them I don tire.

Its crazy
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by EngrOsax(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2022
heybaby12:

My dear same boat oh. I don mail them I don tire.

Its crazy

Did Interview February and lawyer came for verification March, me and my spouse haven't heard from them since then.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by heybaby12(f): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2022
EngrOsax:

Did Interview February and lawyer came for verification March, me and my spouse haven't heard from them since then.
Interview was in Nov. And lawyer came in March. I mailed them in April they said they are still working, I mailed them two weeks ago. Dead silence.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jbonito(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hi all,
Been a quiet few days. Did every June applicant receive their interview appointments yet? We July applicants need the confirmation for hope oo�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Codedboy95(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
jbonito:
Hi all,
Been a quiet few days. Did every June applicant receive their interview appointments yet? We July applicants need the confirmation for hope oo�
I booked for blue card visa appointment on monday evening, got an appointment date last friday.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jbonito(m): 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Codedboy95:
I booked for blue card visa appointment on monday evening, got an appointment date last friday.

This is related to family reunion cohorts. Blue card appointments are given preferential treatment.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Atopet(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2022
My resident permit (Aufenthaltstitel) expires in 30 days same time as my passport. Is it possible to still use this Aufenthaltstitel (with 4 weeks validity) to travel to Nigeria to pick up my new passport and return to Germany in 1 week? I am eligible for an extension but need a valid passport for this.

Your reply will be helpful, Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2022
Let your relative DHL it to you. You will receive it in less than a week.
Atopet:
My resident permit (Aufenthaltstitel) expires in 30 days same time as my passport. Is it possible to still use this Aufenthaltstitel (with 4 weeks validity) to travel to Nigeria to pick up my new passport and return to Germany in 1 week? I am eligible for an extension but need a valid passport for this.

Your reply will be helpful, Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FormijinT: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hello please if you rellocated with your spouse i would like to know if it possible to get her a visa before i go?
Viju899:
If you are applied alone, 2 - 4 weeks. With family, 4 - 9 weeks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.