Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:54 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (337891 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by adeinfinit(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2023
dpamou:
Please what is this pre-approval mail everyone is talking about ? Is it for just blue card holders? Or
does someone with nomal family reunion visa also need it?. Can it be gotten before the visa appointment date ahead of time? And from where can it be gotten.
Please I hope to get a reply. Thank you.

We got an approval mail this week . We are currently waiting for our passports to be returned .

The pre-approval is an approval from the foreign office in Germany that ensures fast track processing for work visa. It also enables you apply and travel with your family at the same time.

You can read more here;

https://www.make-it-in-germany.com/de/visum-aufenthalt/fachkraefteeinwanderungsgesetz

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by RitzyFJ: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2023
Never say never oooo. When I went for my Visa interview last year I didn't pay for the verification either and my husband is also a DAAD scholar but after 2months I was contacted by the embassy to send a sum of 150k for verification, that the Aliens authority in Germany requested for the verification to be done. You can't conclude anything with these people. Just pray for God's favour cause they make their demands however and whenever they feel like. All the best in your application.
Softy1407:

I am not supposed to be contacted by a lawyer because I didn't pay family verification fee therefore exempted from verification.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by RitzyFJ: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hello dear. My husband is also a DAAD Scholar.
We were also given the letter from DAAD which we took to the interview also. The letter highlighted that
I would do my Deutsch kurz in Germany on arrival with the amount stated for which I am to use to enroll even to the highest level of I want.
So here's my breakdown but have it in my that everyone's application is different.

Email to apply for Visa: 3rd March 2022
Email with Appointment was sent to me: 16th March 2022
Appointment Date given to me: 6th April 2022
29th of April I got a mail to submit Affidavit of reconciliation of names for my Children
18th May I got a mail to send 150k for verification. Meanwhile I went with the money on my interview day but was told because my husband is a DAAD scholar I don't need to pay. But to my surprise I was asked to pay for it after a month.
I waited for the verification and got tired.
The greatest shock I received was an email to bring an A1 language Certificate on 6th September. I wasn't expecting this requirement cause I thought I wasnt supposed to submit that one since DAAD already said I will do it on arrival. But they insisted I submit the certificate. I registered for a Deutsch kurz online for 2months.
August 10th I got a call from a lawyer but the lawyer refused to come. He kept giving me excuses and raising my hopes.
October 28 I got another call from a different lawyer and He came and finished the verification on 31st October. I went to Goethe to write my A1 exams in December and I passed. I submitted my certificate thesame month.
I recently got a verification complete mail on the 9th of January. They said they're awaiting the final decision from the foreign office in my state and would get back to me. So I'm still waiting...
German Visa process isn't a joke. Patience and Prayers in needed. Some people's process is faster than others. So just keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best. I wish you a quick Visa process.
Softy1407:
Please how long does it take to get response from the embassy after family reunion interview? My husband is a DAAD scholar and DAAD gave us a letter which I took to the embassy...I had my interview on the 29th November, 2022 and till now no response from the embassy

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by donkafor(m): 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
Can you please share the online Deutschkurse you used?

RitzyFJ:

I registered for a Deutsch kurz online for 2months.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Babbbbbbbbby: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Please has anyone who did interview in October 2022 heard from the Lawyer or the embassy?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by RitzyFJ: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
I registered with a language school where I opted for the online classes instead of the physical class. But above all if you want to pass the Goethe exams, you have to dedicate personal extra time to learn and practice more. Don't rely only on the Lehrer's effort alone. I spent most of my time on YouTube learning more and practicing.
donkafor:
Can you please share the online Deutschkurse you used?

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by GraceIsaac09: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
Babbbbbbbbby
post=120066502:

Please has anyone who did interview in October 2022 heard from the Lawyer or the embassy?

I haven’t from my end. Had my interview 17th October 2022 and I live in Lagos.
When was your interview please?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Corrosive123: 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
To update soon
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Jenniferamams(f): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2023
The info's here are really helpful. I'm kinda new here and please I need advice anyone that knows.

My husband is currently working in Germany, He applied for family reunion visa appointment on 27th December 2022 I got appointment date on 6th January 2023. Note: we have 2 kids below 4 years. So I'm applying for I and 2 of my kids.
I'm in the process of putting together my documents. My questions are,

1. what does the declaration of age of parent or Head of family look like? Will it be hand written by them or typed??

2. I don't have the A1 language certificate yet. I'm sitting for it on the 24th of January 2023 will this have any effect on my visa application??
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by JahBwoy: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2023
Jenniferamams:
The info's here are really helpful. I'm kinda new here and please I need advice anyone that knows.

My husband is currently working in Germany, He applied for family reunion visa appointment on 27th December 2022 I got appointment date on 6th January 2023. Note: we have 2 kids below 4 years. So I'm applying for I and 2 of my kids.

1. what does the declaration of age of parent or Head of family look like? Will it be hand written by them or typed??

2. I don't have the A1 language certificate yet. I'm sitting for it on the 24th of January 2023 will this have any effect on my visa application??

Is your husband on Blue Card?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Jenniferamams:

The Declaration of age is usually typed and sealed or sign by the court magistrate with RED PEN and issued in Court, which a Family member of yours either Dad, Mother, Uncle can stand in for you. The Declaration of age is done when you don't have the NPC birth certificate or certificate of birth from the hospital you were born.

Insist it's type please. Although some court have the form, then other of your details can be written in hand.

If you hold a bachelor degree/Msc or your husband holds a blue card. Then you are don't need to provide the A1 language certificate, but all these depends on the Visa officer, some would even request for it later on.

No, the language certificate doesn't affect your application procedure, you can provide the certificate at a later date when ever is ready.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Martins00(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2023
Jenniferamams:

Hello Jennifer,

my name is Martins and I live in Germany. Do you mind if I reached out to you via email as regards to Family reunion visa appointment or perhaps you could also send me an email ch_martins00@yahoo.de. I need an appointment for my wife who is currently in Nigeria. I would really appreciate if you could be of help. Thanks a lot in anticipation
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Softy1407: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2023
Jenniferamams:

Applied for visa 27th December, 2022 and got appointment 6th January, 2023. That was so fast. Everyone's process is really different.. God help us all

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jbonito(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Softy1407:

Applied for visa 27th December, 2022 and got appointment 6th January, 2023. That was so fast. Everyone's process is really different.. God help us all

I assume she meant December 2021. If not, probably they reached out to the embassy separately

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Corrosive123: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Corrosive123:
To update soon

Hi everyone,
Just to update the house.
Sometime in October last year, I was one of the people that posted that my wife along with 5 other women were denied entry into the embassy for their FRV interview.
Here is the update.
The appointment was rescheduled for another date in October.
Some missing documents where requested on two occasions.
The last was submitted December 14.
I returned from the UK 28th December to find a letter from the Auslanderbehörde requesting that I submit my house contract, 3 months payslip, and a form that is to be filled and signed by my employer.
I was on holiday so waited till 04.01.2023 to submit the requested documents.
I asked the lady that attended to me at the ABH why it was taking so long. She said Pakistan is worse. She also said she will send the approval to the Lagos Consulate same day (Thursday). Friday 06.01.2023 was public holiday Germany.
Approval mail from Lagos was received the next Tuesday (requesting travel itinerary passport and travel insurance).

Visa received today 18.01.2023

We thank the Lord.

Note:
Blue card case
*no lawyer verification

6 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wawoooh congratulations

Corrosive123:

Hi everyone,
Sometime in October last year, I was one of the people that posted that my wife along with 5 other women were denied entry into the embassy for their FRV interview.
Here is the update.
I returned from the UK 28th December to find a letter from the Auslanderbehörde requesting that I submit my house contract, 3 months payslip, and a form that is to be filled and signed by my employer.
I asked the lady that attended to me at the ABH why it was taking so long. She said Pakistan is worse. She also said she will send the approval to the Lagos Consulate same day (Thursday). Friday 06.01.2023 was public holiday Germany.
Approval mail from Lagos was received the next Tuesday (requesting travel itinerary passport and travel insurance).

We thank the Lord.

Note:
Blue card case
*no lawyer verification
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Corrosive123: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
VERASONDUBABE:
Wawoooh congratulations

Thanks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by kirkly(f): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2023
Hi, any luck yet? I am on the waiting list too. Thanks

Happychi19:
hi good day, please any good news from the German embassy? Am waiting for them too.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Lapsy15: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Corrosive123:

Hi everyone,
Here is the update.

We thank the Lord.

Note:
Blue card case
*no lawyer verification

Congratulations!
Please what date did you give as your travel date? I am also waiting for the embassy to return my documents
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Pippidelina: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
Please I jut got a job in Germany and I have ZAV Approval. I applied for interview date for Work Visa under the Work Permit, Blue Card, Au Pair etc. category. The wait period is One Year on the German embassy site, does this wait period apply for work visa too?
How long will it take for me to get an Interview date? Please I need help.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Corrosive123: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lapsy15:

Congratulations!
Please what date did you give as your travel date? I am also waiting for the embassy to return my documents

Thanks!

Give at least 7 days from the day you submitted the passport

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by haybble(m): 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
If you apply for blue card visa, you should get your appointment date 3 - 7 days after applying all things been equal.
Pippidelina:
Please I jut got a job in Germany and I have ZAV Approval. I applied for interview date for Work Visa under the Work Permit, Blue Card, Au Pair etc. category. The wait period is One Year on the German embassy site, does this wait period apply for work visa too?
How long will it take for me to get an Interview date? Please I need help.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Pippidelina: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
haybble:
If you apply for blue card visa, you should get your appointment date 3 - 7 days after applying all things been equal.
I chose the Starting Work option. Any idea how long it takes to get an appointment?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mizfabulous18(f): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Softy1407:

that not possible she probably got the date mixed up
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by haybble(m): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2023
No
Pippidelina:
I chose the Starting Work option. Any idea how long it takes to get an appointment?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Babbbbbbbbby: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2023
My interview was on the 13th of October. Has the foreign office contacted your spouse?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Babbbbbbbbby: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2023
GraceIsaac09:

I haven’t from my end. Had my interview 16th October 2022 and I live in Lagos.
When was your interview please?

I had mine on the 13th of October 2022. Has the foreign office contacted your spouse?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by RitzyFJ: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
It is very possible. I applied last year march 2022 and got a date for April 2022
Mizfabulous18:
that not possible she probably got the date mixed up

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by GraceIsaac09: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Babbbbbbbbby:

I had mine on the 13th of October 2022. Has the foreign office contacted your spouse?

Not yet.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Jenniferamams(f): 1:38am On Jan 21, 2023
Thanks. Alot
Ahmed4002:

The Declaration of age is usually typed and sealed or sign by the court magistrate with RED PEN and issued in Court, which a Family member of yours either Dad, Mother, Uncle can stand in for you. The Declaration of age is done when you don't have the NPC birth certificate or certificate of birth from the hospital you were born.

Insist it's type please. Although some court have the form, then other of your details can be written in hand.

If you hold a bachelor degree/Msc or your husband holds a blue card. Then you are don't need to provide the A1 language certificate, but all these depends on the Visa officer, some would even request for it later on.

No, the language certificate doesn't affect your application procedure, you can provide the certificate at a later date when ever is ready.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Jenniferamams(f): 1:42am On Jan 21, 2023
JahBwoy:

Is your husband on Blue Card?

Yes
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Jenniferamams(f): 1:44am On Jan 21, 2023
Martins00:

Hello Jennifer,

my name is Martins and I live in Germany. Do you mind if I reached out to you via email as regards to Family reunion visa appointment or perhaps you could also send me an email ch_martins00@yahoo.de. I need an appointment for my wife who is currently in Nigeria. I would really appreciate if you could be of help. Thanks a lot in anticipation

Sorry I meant 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (187) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.