Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (344242 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Wunme: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Softy1407:

Yes I have and I'm in Germany now😁
This is good news! Congratulations to you, too🤗
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Abdulhameed123: 6:47am On Mar 01, 2023
lono22:
I am a masters student.
Wife applied for appointment March 2021
Appointment given for April 2022
Language waived, verification waived( I don’t know why)
Abh asked me to submit docs In May
Submitted docs in June
Visa denied in July due to lack of sufficient funds
Remonstrated in August and added a block account
Visa approved by Abh October
Embassy requested for travel docs in December
Wife arrived Germany in January to the Glory of God!
Please can I contact you? This is my email. olukotunabdulhameed3@gmail.com
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ewatominiyi(f): 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Any one with help
quote author=Ewatominiyi post=121321840]Hello everyone,
It's been 3 month since ABH contacted my hubby to submit document ,however up till now they have refused to approve my visa, neither do they reply mails or calls, lawyer sef no gree give us update, nigeria embassy keep saying they are waiting for approval , please does any one know what we can do .[/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by chidi4eze(m): 3:03am On Mar 02, 2023
Ewatominiyi:
Any one with help
It's been 3 month since ABH contacted my hubby to submit document ,however up till now they have refused to approve my visa, neither do they reply mails or calls, lawyer sef no gree give us update, nigeria embassy keep saying they are waiting for approval , please does any one know what we can do .
First, your husband has to book an appointment and goto his ABH and confirm if they have given their approval or not. If yes, then the delay is from the embassy Lagos. And if no, your husband can find out why.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by BigBoy123: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
If he is in a big city, then the process is longer, if small city, then it shouldn't go beyond 2 weeks.
He should call directly the person that told him to submit those documents, the number would be in the email he received.
Ewatominiyi:
Any one with help
It's been 3 month since ABH contacted my hubby to submit document ,however up till now they have refused to approve my visa, neither do they reply mails or calls, lawyer sef no gree give us update, nigeria embassy keep saying they are waiting for approval , please does any one know what we can do .
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by sparkle01: 6:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Hello Biggybee

Please, kindly help me. I am reaching out to you because my wife was not allowed Mr Paulinus because we had no appointment for our 9month baby. The embassy said we need to book another appointment and I cannot wait another one year for family reunion

I have a blue card already. I have approached my employer but said he needs a format letter from someone that passed through same process.

Please, can you help me with the format letter your received from the Hr? I will be grateful. Please, feel free to grey out informations that are sensitive.

I will send an email request to you as well and I will be glad to hear from you.

Thanks

Biggybee:

Thank you...
But No sir/ma.
My husband is NOT a DAAD scholar.

The only thing we did was we used the DAAD method. A spouse of a DAAD scholar here was gracious enough to tell me what the content of the letter they take to the embassy was. (SHOUT OUT TO YOU MA.. THANKS!!!)

My spouse then approached the HR at his office to give us a letter to the embassy.

They wrote a letter stating his name, my name, that i was his wife, my passport number, the residence permit he has, his work capacity, how much he earns and that he is able to put me under his insurance , sustain me and put me in a language school over there. They also added that they would want me to join him by January 2022.

All of this was typed on a letter in deutsch with their own letterhead which we mailed the embassy with (this got us a date for interview). I also took a hard copy of same letter to the embassy for my interview, even though it wasn't requested(the interviewer was quite rude), i made sure i dropped it off.

I don't know how helpful this is but please if your SPOUSE ain't a scholar but works. PLEASE LET YOUR SPOUSE TRY AND APPROACH THE HR AT HIS WORKPLACE FOR A LETTER.

I don't think the marriage date affected verification though... Afterall, going through the thread has shown that marriage prior travel didn't stop people from the long wait or verification. I think since the letter from my spouse's workplace already called me his wife, they just agreed that it was.

Thanks again sir/ma.

Sidenote: Now that you bring up the aspect of no verification, can i ask for a refund? Cos i paid the 150k for verification o. Money scarce grin
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Gentiejag(f): 9:36am On Mar 04, 2023
sparkle01:

Hello Biggybee

Please, kindly help me. I am reaching out to you because my wife was not allowed Mr Paulinus because we had no appointment for our 9month baby. The embassy said we need to book another appointment and I cannot wait another one year for family reunion

I have a blue card already. I have approached my employer but said he needs a format letter from someone that passed through same process.

Please, can you help me with the format letter your received from the Hr? I will be grateful. Please, feel free to grey out informations that are sensitive.

I will send an email request to you as well and I will be glad to hear from you.

Thanks

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Biggybee: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2023
I have replied your e-mail sir.

Book an appointment for your baby regardless and send them a mail again with your wife's appointment number and the baby's own. Plead with them since your wife already had an appointment before..

Your wife should have probably done her own interview without the baby... And tell the interviewer she has a baby now or follow up with some other process afterward.

But I understand it might have been hard to find somewhere for the baby to stay if she didn't go with someone.

Wishing you luck.

sparkle01:

Hello Biggybee

Thanks

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by UCEKE: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
I had my interview in January and am yet to hear from the Embassy. Please those had their interview in November and December, have you heard from the Embassy?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by littleangelette(f): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Good Evening All,

Please which of the application form does the embassy accepts during interview?
--Is it the online videx application form? or
--the one in the pdf format which can be filled manually ?
--Or both?

Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Babbbbbbbbby: 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
UCEKE:
I had my interview in January and am yet to hear from the Embassy. Please those had their interview in November and December, have you heard from the Embassy?
I did mine October and i am yet to hear from them .
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Vee4: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Online VIDEX preferably.
littleangelette:
Good Evening All,

--Or both?

Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by littleangelette(f): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ok...Thanks

Vee4:
Online VIDEX preferably.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2023
Ewatominiyi:
Hello everyone,

We are same situation. I have sent emails countless times and no response yet.

The ABH, told me.. everything is done from their ends since December 2022. At such we must contact Nigeria German embassy.

Don't know what to do again. It's quite unfortunate
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Nasirmaina:
Please 🥺!?

Hello guys, hope you are all doing good. i have questions for marriage in Germany.

After my fiancé gotten the list of papers we both need for marriage in Germany from marriage registry office Berlin. i have arranged mine and sent it to her, after she received it, she translated it and take it to marriage registry office berlin, it’s almost 3 weeks since she submitted the papers, we didn’t hear anything from them. Are they already started the process? or there’s any other thing we will do to start the process our marriage application? Or what next after submitting the documents?. Thank you for all the answers.

I have told you earlier. It's Better you seek for admission and go there.

Or marry in another country.

Even people that are staying in Germany, they hardly see dates for wedding, they always Travel out to Dänemark for it.

You go wait tired and it would humble you.

4 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2023
littleangelette:
Good Evening All,

--Or both?

Thank you

The Manual is much better, atleast you can make some corrections anytime manually or add Info.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ameenahhh: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Hello guys, please is there anyone who got married during their Masters or PhD program in Germany? Has your spouse been able to join you?

For context, My husband came home last year for our wedding ceremony and returned to continue his program. I had my interview in January this year after applying in November,2021. My husband is not a DAAD scholar, but he entered for his masters on a scholarship. I was asked not to pay for verification fee upon arrival.

We have been waiting for them to reach out to my husband, but nothing yet. My husband reached out to the Ausländer office on a call this morning and he said they’ve not received my document, but even if they do, it’ll be rejected because he wasn’t married as at the time he entered Germany.

Please is this legit? cry
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ameenahhh: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ameenahhh:
Hello guys, please is there anyone who got married during their Masters or PhD program in Germany? Has your spouse been able to join you?

For context, My husband came home last year for our wedding ceremony and returned to continue his program. I had my interview in January this year after applying in November,2021. My husband is not a DAAD scholar, but he entered for his masters on a scholarship. I was asked not to pay for verification fee upon arrival.

We have been waiting for them to reach out to my husband, but nothing yet. My husband reached out to the Ausländer office on a call this morning and he said they’ve not received my document, but even if they do, it’ll be rejected because he wasn’t married as at the time he entered Germany.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Zluky: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Call this number: +4922175850858 to know your application status.

It hardly goes through though but keep trying.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Vee4: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
What they are saying is that you applied before your marriage. It is not allowed, from what I have read/heard.
Ameenahhh:

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ameenahhh: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
homirefacuny:
Hi everyone,

I have a couple of questions
1. Is my wife eligible for family reunion visa, we got married December 2020. I have been in Germany on student resident permit since 2019 winter. ?

2. How can I have the the outline of the whole process, in terms of documents and fees?

3. How long does it take to get a date for interview after applying?.

I would really appreciate if anyone can answer my questions.

Kind Regards.

Please I have the same question. Did you get a response?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ameenahhh: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Vee4:
What they are saying is that you applied before your marriage. It is not allowed, from what I have read/heard.

I think my husband asked that question from a racist. He was rude, and what he said was that he entered Germany Single. I reached out to someone in Germany and he said we should pay no mind to him. He too thinks he was just being unnecessarily rude. He too got married during his masters program, and his wife is now with him.

Thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ameenahhh: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
UCEKE:

I had mine in January too, and neither have I or my husbaand heard anything from them. I wasn’t asked to pay for verification though, so I’m guessing they’ll reach out to my husband first.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by littleangelette(f): 1:02am On Mar 09, 2023
Ok... Thanks 👍

Ahmed4002:

The Manual is much better, atleast you can make some corrections anytime manually or add Info.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Silva19(f): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2023
Please is there any group? Whatsapp, facebook, telegram.
Please kindly add me
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sugiejay: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
UCEKE:

Did mine in December, have not heard from the Embassy yet
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by lextube: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hello all,

Please I need an advise to this question.

My wife is in Germany, she works there and has her papers. We want to start the application for me to join her in Germany, however I am kind of worried over a certain issue with my passport.

The D.O.B on my passport is not my correct age, and I want to know if this may affect my chances of getting a visa if she applies for a spousal visa that will enable me join her in Germany.

Please has anybody have this experience before?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by pseudonomer: 12:38am On Mar 10, 2023
Please, is it possible to do a family reunion from another country like Ghana?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ameenahhh: 6:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Babbbbbbbbby:

I did mine October and i am yet to hear from them .

Please have you heard from them now?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by justt: 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Please how compulsory are educational certificates for for family reunion visa?

My wife has HND but she is yet to collect the certificate. She only has WAEC. Since she is not going for study purposes, Is it compulsory she submit higher level certificate?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by chidi4eze(m): 8:29am On Mar 11, 2023
pseudonomer:
Please, is it possible to do a family reunion from another country like Ghana?
Sure, as long as you have residency in that country. However, be aware that if you have to go through lawyer verification of documents; it will goto your home country/location.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by chidi4eze(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2023
lextube:
Hello all,

Please I need an advise to this question.

My wife is in Germany, she works there and has her papers. We want to start the application for me to join her in Germany, however I am kind of worried over a certain issue with my passport.

The D.O.B on my passport is not my correct age, and I want to know if this may affect my chances of getting a visa if she applies for a spousal visa that will enable me join her in Germany.

Please has anybody have this experience before?
why not correct it in your passport through Nigeria Immigration Service.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.