Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (343568 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 7:24pm On May 18, 2023
Oracle12:

No reason was given

Ok. Thanks for your response.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 7:50pm On May 18, 2023
Please house I just wanted to know your opinions and to find out if anyone else had my experience. On the very day of my interview, at the end of the interview the visa officer gave me two form to fill. Both forms were written in Deutsch. But on one of the forms I saw a duration of three months. The sentences in the form was written in German. But I remembered seeing a sentence like "gultig von Januar bis Marz". My interview was in January. Does this mean a waiting period after the interview? I don't know if anyone came across such form. I was told to sign it but I didn't understand what the form meant. Anyone with such experience?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Amara97(f): 8:10am On May 19, 2023
Good Morning House.
Please what are they likely interviewed questions embassy do ask for family reunion visa
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jbonito(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2023
FrauPosh:

Please what is the contact form? How can I find it online? Thanks

It’s on the embassy’s website. It’s the contact page if you wish to send a mail to the embassy

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 10:19am On May 19, 2023
jbonito:

It’s on the embassy’s website. It’s the contact page if you wish to send a mail to the embassy

Ok Thanks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by ambassadorsam(m): 11:04am On May 19, 2023
Pls check you DM @Zluky
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Uyai001: 11:37am On May 19, 2023
Thanks
Blessingudofia:

To be on the safe side do it .
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 12:16pm On May 19, 2023
Please House how does one go about change of name on international passport? I applied for my FRV using my maiden name and I also submitted newspaper publication change of name for my new surname. Please will this pose a problem when I am asked to submit my passport for the visa stamp? When is the right time to start processing the change of name on my passport with immigrations? Do I hold on until the embassy requests for it or start process of change of name on my passport with immigrations now? Please I await responses. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by IAD2020: 1:07pm On May 19, 2023
I think you should start the process of changing your name on your passport. Since you already submitted newspaper publication, they will most likely ask for it. You'd need to do an affidavit too for the change of name.
Also, the passport office might ask for the newspaper publication to process the change of name on your passport.

FrauPosh:
Please House how does one go about change of name on international passport? I applied for my FRV using my maiden name and I also submitted newspaper publication change of name for my new surname. Please will this pose a problem when I am asked to submit my passport for the visa stamp? When is the right time to start processing the change of name on my passport with immigrations? Do I hold on until the embassy requests for it or start process of change of name on my passport with immigrations now? Please I await responses. Thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Zluky: 2:53pm On May 19, 2023
ambassadorsam:
Pls check you DM @Zluky

Replied you already. 2x now smiley
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Wiegehtsesdir: 10:18pm On May 19, 2023
[quote author=IAD2020 post=123234437]I think you should start the process of changing your name on your passport. Since you already submitted newspaper publication, they will most likely ask for it. You'd need to do an affidavit too for the change of name.
Also, the passport office might ask for the newspaper publication to process the change of name on your passport.

Yes you should start processing your passport because you already submitted an affidavit for change of name ..
They will ask for a new passport reflecting your new name.
And also try doing the change of name on your NIN.
Without your NIN no passport at the Nigerian immigration.
All the best.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 6:53am On May 20, 2023
[quote author=Wiegehtsesdir post=123245201][/quote]

Ok . Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 6:54am On May 20, 2023
IAD2020:
I think you should start the process of changing your name on your passport. Since you already submitted newspaper publication, they will most likely ask for it. You'd need to do an affidavit too for the change of name.

Ok Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ameenahhh: 7:56am On May 21, 2023
FrauPosh:

Is your spouse a DAAD scholar or a blue card holder? I had my interview in the first week of January.

No, my husband went there on scholarship, but not DAAD.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 8:53am On May 21, 2023
Ameenahhh:

No, my husband went there on scholarship, but not DAAD.

Ok. Thanks for the response
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Biggybee: 12:00pm On May 21, 2023
Goodafternoon everyone,

Please for those in Germany already. I need Information on bringing a family member from Nigeria for visit. Is it tourism visa too or there's another visa?

Please if you have any recent information, help me by responding.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Babbbbbbbbby: 9:24am On May 22, 2023
Biggybee:
Goodafternoon everyone,

Please for those in Germany already. I need Information on bringing a family member from Nigeria for visit. Is it tourism visa too or there's another visa?

As long as the person isn't your spouse, then it's tourist visa.

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Zluky: 10:00am On May 22, 2023
Babbbbbbbbby:

Oh! really? So one's spouse cannot visit?

By the way, have you heard from the embassy?

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 12:16pm On May 22, 2023
Babbbbbbbbby:

Hello Babbbbbyyyyy how is it going? We feel so concerned for you. We are all in this together. We keep hoping and will remain positive. Nothing yet at my end.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oracle12: 12:40pm On May 22, 2023
elnasabdallah:

Hey.. I also hold a blue card. My wife had her interview 5weeks ago. The verification money was not collected so also the VO said language is not need. We hope not to see surprises.

Please what city are you? It plays a major role in this whole process also.

I am in Berlin
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oracle12: 12:43pm On May 22, 2023
Ameenahhh:
I had my interview in January too, I was asked not to pay, and they’ve still not reached out. I haven’t heard a thing from the embassy.

Few questions.

What is the resident permit status of your spouse?

What city does your spouse live?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oracle12: 12:47pm On May 22, 2023
FrauPosh:

Go a head and process your change of name on passport. If it comes out before you are asked to submit your passport at the embassy, submit both, but let them know one is old and the visa should be on the new one. Its really a very easy matter, nothing to worry about.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oracle12: 12:49pm On May 22, 2023
FrauPosh:

Hello have you been contacted yet? I haven't though. Sending you cyber hugs.

Please what is your spouse resident permit type?

What city is your spouse?

These will help better, because the processing time of city A is usually not same as city B and the embassy works directly with those cities before the initiate any process.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by MacMaster01(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2023
Hi guys a relative of mine, his wife got a job in Germany and she’s processing her visa to leave by 3rd quarter this year. He would like him and his son to go with her, but the immigration consultant her company is using is saying that if they all process together it’ll delay her resumption from 3rd quarter due to legalization of documents etc. Anf if he doesn’t process at the same time he may have to wait up to 18months before he can join her.

I’ll like the experienced guys in the house to assist with advising if he can apply at the same time with her (the step by step process for that, the average time it takes) and if it'll actually delay her resumption.

As many responses as possible are welcome
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Babbbbbbbbby: 4:25pm On May 22, 2023
Zluky:

Oh! really? So one's spouse cannot visit?

By the way, have you heard from the embassy?

I tried visiting my husband in 2021 and was denied because they weren't sure that I'd come back to 9ja. when I went for Family reunion interview last year the interviewer told me that he could see in the system that I tried to visit using Schegen visa and was denied,he said that even if I applied a thousand times I wouldnt be given visa cos it will be believed that I won't return since I am entitled for family reunion instead of just visiting.

I still haven't heard from the Embassy or the lawyer and still no response to emails. My husband contacted an immigration lawyer,I really hope It helps.

3 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Babbbbbbbbby: 4:27pm On May 22, 2023
FrauPosh:

Hello Babbbbbyyyyy how is it going? We feel so concerned for you. We are all in this together. We keep hoping and will remain positive. Nothing yet at my end.

Nothing yet at mine too.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oracle12: 4:29pm On May 22, 2023
Babbbbbbbbby:

I tried visiting my husband in 2021 and was denied because they weren't sure that I'd come back to 9ja. when I went for Family reunion interview last year the interviewer told me that he could see in the system that I tried to visit using Schegen visa and was denied,he said that even if I applied a thousand times I wouldnt be given visa cos it will be believed that I won't return since I am entitled for family reunion instead of just visiting.

I still haven't heard from the Embassy or the lawyer and still no response to emails. My husband contacted an immigration lawyer,I really hope It helps.

What type of visa does your husband hold?

What city is he?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2023
Babbbbbbbbby:

Don't be afraid, as far your husband meets the requirements for family reunion. You would be granted Visa.

So don't waste your money on immigration lawyer.

You already said it Yourself. The immigration officer said. You would be denied thousand times for a visit Visa since you are entitled to family reunion.

So why being worried? The delay in the visa processing for family reunion is normal. Just ask your spouse to contact the foreign office

If you read my submission for the family reunion process.

My wife was also denied the Schengen visa in 2019. The same reason, there not sure of her returning

But got the family reunion Visa when she applied for it.

So keep calm.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jamexonline(m): 7:22pm On May 22, 2023
You're correct.

An alternative to this is to apply for a Tourist visa to neighboring countries around Germany (Italy, Netherlands ...) and then you find your way to Germany since it is Schengen Visa.

Once all necessary documents are provided, the chances are quite high to get it.
Babbbbbbbbby:

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2023
MacMaster01:
Hi guys a relative of mine, his wife got a job in Germany and she’s processing her visa to leave by 3rd quarter this year. He would like him and his son to go with her, but the immigration consultant her company is using is saying that if they all process together it’ll delay her resumption from 3rd quarter due to legalization of documents etc. Anf if he doesn’t process at the same time he may have to wait up to 18months before he can join her.

I’ll like the experienced guys in the house to assist with advising if he can apply at the same time with her (the step by step process for that, the average time it takes) and if it'll actually delay her resumption.

As many responses as possible are welcome

Let her apply for the family reunion Visa for the son.

If she's in Germany, after getting her residence permit. She can talk with the foreign office or send an email to German embassy in Lagos appealing for the son. Especially if he's a minor.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 7:30pm On May 22, 2023
FrauPosh:

Please Hold on, until the embassy request for the change of name.

Don't complicate issues for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2023
Biggybee:
Goodafternoon everyone,

Who is the family member exactly?

Did you put his name on your visa application form.

On the visa application form, there is a SPace for Family member to Visit.

did you put that person name?

It's a Tourist visa.

Try to file a declaration of commitment for the person.

Make sure the person have a strong ties back home, like a steady job, account balance, properties, family ties back home.

For elderly ones, it's easy to bring them.

But, if that relative is just a young Chap and do not some thing at hand

Forget it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.