Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (343710 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sylviacool: 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Vvision:
Thanks.

Applied late May, interview was on Feb 27th, request for passport and insurance March 3rd,passport delivered March 4th just before close of work, passport returned on the 12th of March. Best wishes

Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sylviacool: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
Applied late May, interview was on Feb 27th, request for passport and insurance March 3rd,passport delivered March 4th just before close of work, passport returned on the 12th of March. Best wishes

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, but please l'm just curious, did you pass through lawyer verification?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by emmanero: 4:58am On Mar 14, 2020
Vvision:
Family reunion visa delivered... Glory. My best wishes to other waiting to reunite or making career moves.

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by emmanero: 5:02am On Mar 14, 2020
Please has anyone received appointment date for those that applied for work visa( not blue card) between July and August last year.

Please help and let me know so that I can start preparing
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Vvision: 7:54am On Mar 14, 2020
No verification..

Sylviacool:

Thanks for the reply, but please l'm just curious, did you pass through lawyer verification?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 8:18am On Mar 14, 2020
Wow! No verification? That sounds interesting. But why didnt they do it even though I'm praying to skip that part to fasten the whole thing wink
Vvision:
No verification..

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Vvision: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Probably cos spouse works with the main German health agency or he was once an EU scholar.. Not sure. Na so God do am..

Potymarket:
Wow! No verification? That sounds interesting. But why didnt they do it even though I'm praying to skip that part to fasten the whole thing wink
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
That's nice. Congrats once more dear. Another quick one, did u submit your spouse's original proof of residence or just the photocopy
Vvision:
Probably cos spouse works with the main German health agency or he was once an EU scholar.. Not sure. Na so God do am..

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Vvision: 6:08am On Mar 15, 2020
Original anmeldung with photocopy of meldebescheinigung cos we got that late and couldn't send it. As long as its very clear I don't think they really care about it being original. If you can get the original though

Potymarket:
That's nice. Congrats once more dear. Another quick one, did u submit your spouse's original proof of residence or just the photocopy
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Vvision: 6:10am On Mar 15, 2020
Couple of people tryna send me email/pm, sorry I will rather respond to publicly posted questions. Please understand with me.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Warthon: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2020
Vvision:
Couple of people tryna send me email/pm, sorry I will rather respond to publicly posted questions. Please understand with me.
Vvision:
[quote author=drnoel post=87107596]

Pls was affidavit of spinsterhood before current marriage part of the documents you submitted.

Is this document necessary for Literate people?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by drnoel: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
[quote author=Warthon post=87459000][/quote]

I think u sent this message to the wrong person. Pls check again who u want to receive the message cos I have no idea what u are asking about?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Warthon: 5:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
Pls was affidavit of spinsterhood before current marriage part of the documents you submitted.

Is this document necessary for Literate people?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Warthon: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
drnoel:

I think u sent this message to the wrong person. Pls check again who u want to receive the message cos I have no idea what u are asking about?
[quote author=drnoel post=87107596]

Apologies. It was mistake
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Vvision: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
Yes... it was requested....

[quote author=Warthon post=87459000][/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2020
stereo:
Hello everyone.

I applied for the work visa on Feb 17th and got appointment date yesterday for March 27.

Despite seeing the one year waiting period.
It's my first time ever applying to travel.

This just to encourage you all.

@Temidayoolu any tips for me please.

Hello guys,

I've been told to get a police character report. Is this really needed at the embassy?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zamani234: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Please who told you? The Embassy?

stereo:

Hello guys,

I've been told to get a police character report. Is this really needed at the embassy?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Amrachipee: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
Does anyone knows if german embassy is still given an appointment despite of the korona virus issues?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
zamani234:
Please who told you? The Embassy?

Not the embassy. Someone close suggested it to me.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by knogbu: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
better you follow the stated visa application requirements. If they need any other documents, they will write you.
stereo:

Not the embassy. Someone close suggested it to me.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Okato: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hello house, please who applied for family reunion date between 15th and 26th of july 2019, and he or she has gotten interview date? Please if you applied for family reunion date between 15th and 26th july,2019 and you have gotten a date for interview,please let me know.thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Growingboi(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Please do you mean Feb. 2020 and got appointment March 2020?

stereo:

Hello guys,

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2020
Growingboi:
Please do you mean Feb. 2020 and got appointment March 2020?

Yes
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Okato: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hello house, please who applied for family reunion date between 15th and 26th of july 2019, and he or she has gotten interview date? Please if you applied for family reunion date between 15th and 26th july,2019 and you have gotten a date for interview,please let me know.thank you.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by knogbu: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
What date did you apply?
Okato:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zamani234: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
All scheduled appointments at the embassy has been cancelled. Really sad!!
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by brendybliss1: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
My interview is tomorrow for family reunion and I just saw this now.

Due to this regulation all scheduled appointments for visa applications with the German Embassy or the German Consulate General in Lagos are cancelled.

You are kindly asked to check this homepage regularly to inform yourself about possible changes.

Who else is having interview during this period
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mine is first week of next month nd I just saw the cancellation today too.
We gats wait and keep hope alive.
brendybliss1:

Due to this regulation all scheduled appointments for visa applications with the German Embassy or the German Consulate General in Lagos are cancelled.

You are kindly asked to check this homepage regularly to inform yourself about possible changes.

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by kosky(f): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
brendybliss1:

Did your interview hold?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Potymarket: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2020
I just called the embassy now to verify and I was told that since its national visa that I applied for and I hv gotten a date already, I should come for my interview. That means that persons that applied for national visa and have gotten date already re not affected.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zamani234: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
Really? Thank God oh!

Potymarket:
I just called the embassy now to verify and I was told that since its national visa that I applied for and I hv gotten a date already, I should come for my interview. That means that persons that applied for national visa and have gotten date already re not affected.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zamani234: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bro did you get any cancellation mail?

stereo:

Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.