Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (342100 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Diaperssbabies: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
I do not know ooo. I did not get an answer to my question[quote author=Oriaku1 post=93354976][/quote]

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by knogbu: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Like seriously! Are you aware of anybody who has been issues visa?
Adedamola92:
Yes, they have started issuing visas.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by kosky(f): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2020
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oriaku1: 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hello everyone.
Plz i will like to know the month embassy is giving appointment date now. I register for an appointment December 2019, and please i will like to know how many months i need wait to get appointment date. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oriaku1: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hi dear, congratulations on your appointment, have you gone for interview? Please what month did you apply for an appointment? Thanks.
Richard00000:
greetings family my appointment is in few days for reunion visa do I need to go with both the verification fee and application fee, and will they request for health insurance cos its in the form if you have health insurance to cover the entire stay in Germany thank you everyone please I need answers
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Firstlady001: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
September 2019

Oriaku1:
Hello everyone.
Plz i will like to know the month embassy is giving appointment date now. I register for an appointment December 2019, and please i will like to know how many months i need wait to get appointment date. Thanks!
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
You will get your appointment date in 2nd or 3rd week in November 2020

3 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2020
folkab4real:
Hi, have you gotten your visa or crossed over to germany. I rememberedwe did our visa interview last year December.

I only got a documents verification completion mail in march after the the lawyer came for verification in February. Also, got my original documents back in march ending some days before Nigeria lockdown. I just want to know if they have start issuing visa to anyone after the uplifting of lockdown. Thanks

For how long would you wait before the visa would come come ? A month or 3weeks

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Firstlady001: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Have you gotten appointment date

Ajereh01:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oriaku1: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
[thanks for the response. quote author=Firstlady001 post=93398447]September 2019

[/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oriaku1: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Thanks for the response!
Ajereh01:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 31, 2020
Firstlady001:
Have you gotten appointment date

Yes I have gotten my appointment date, I’m going to the embassy for my interview this week . I booked an appointment last year September 22 and I got an appointment later august 15th , that’s why I said you will get your appointment in November. Well I’m going for marriage in Germany but my question now is , How long would I wait for the visa because my wedding is 23 September in Germany? Please I need a answer
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Richard00000: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2020
Oriaku1:
Hi dear, congratulations on your appointment, have you gone for interview? Please what month did you apply for an appointment? Thanks.
I applied in august 2019 my intrlerview is next week

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Diaperssbabies: 9:19am On Aug 31, 2020
That means the appointment is random and not exactly according to the month you booked. You booked in August and your appointment is next week. Another person booked Sept 22nd and the appointment is this week. It is well.Success to you.
Richard00000:
I applied in august 2019 my intrlerview is next week
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2020
Ajereh01:

Yes I have gotten my appointment date, I’m going to the embassy for my interview this week . I booked an appointment last year September 22 and I got an appointment later august 15th , that’s why I said you will get your appointment in November. Well I’m going for marriage in Germany but my question now is , How long would I wait for the visa because my wedding is 23 September in Germany? Please I need a answer

You may need to change your wedding date and leave it opened, your visa application take between 3 to 6 months before you get a decision from them.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Richard00000: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
what is best to fill in the intended duration of stay in Germany for family reunion visa from when to when I do not even know when it will be ready or should I just put unknown in both side? and also what is your means of substinace what do I write should I write I'll get a job in Germany

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oriaku1: 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hi, please i will like to know about this too because I've same date of birth problem on my weac certificate and i applied for German family reunion visa . Plz help if you have any information. Thanks!
RolexJames:
Hello. I have a question about the German work visa interview. The date of birth on my WAEC certificate is different from the date of birth on my passport (which is correct). Do you think this is something that could be a problem during the interview? Because the WAEC certificate is part of the checklist for your work visa. And if so is there anything I can do to resolve this? Thanks in advance
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zamani234: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
stereo:

No response at all. How about you?

Any yet?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
zamani234:

Any yet?

Nothing bro.
Do you understand what this means? "Issue of national visas under a simplified procedure is currently not possible"

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zamani234: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
stereo:

Nothing bro.
Do you understand what this means? "Issue of national visas under a simplified procedure is currently not possible"

Basically, for people that were issued visas before the border restrictions and their visas has expired, they introduced a "simplified procedure" to reissue new visas to the affected people. But The Consulate in Nigeria is not currently offering that service hence that message.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
zamani234:

Basically, for people that were issued visas before the border restrictions and their visas has expired, they introduced a "simplified procedure" to reissue new visas to the affected people. But The Consulate in Nigeria is not currently offering that service hence that message.

OK. Thanks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oriaku1: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hallo Haus,
Plz those dat went for interview this week should kindly post their transcript.. To give us that are waiting hope... This long wait is frustrating me now, this the 9th month i registered for appointment... ��

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Diaperssbabies: 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hiya! Is there any October 2019 appointment booking that has received interview invite?

Please epp

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Alero13: 12:22am On Sep 05, 2020
Yes.

Diaperssbabies:
Hiya! Is there any October 2019 appointment booking that has received interview invite?

Please epp
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by brendybliss1: 4:43am On Sep 05, 2020
Please has anyone received his or visa recently.
The long wait is becoming so annoying and the embassy is not responding to emails.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Diaperssbabies: 9:21am On Sep 05, 2020
Wow Nice. Please what was your booking date in October 2019?
Alero13:
Yes.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by kosky(f): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
brendybliss1:
Please has anyone received his or visa recently.
The long wait is becoming so annoying and the embassy is not responding to emails.

Have they requested for your passport and travel insurance yet?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by brendybliss1: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
kosky:

Have they requested for your passport and travel insurance yet?

No. keeping fingers crossed
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Alero13: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
7th of oct.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Alero13: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
7th of October

Diaperssbabies:
Wow Nice. Please what was your booking date in October 2019?

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Diaperssbabies: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2020
Thanks a lot
Alero13:
7th of October

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by kosky(f): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2020
My family just got their visa. Phew!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (187) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.