Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,602 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (342619 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2020
amnwa:

Alright what of part 1 link. I want to start from begining

There is no need for starting from part one. Just start from the current Part, but from page 1

https://www.nairaland.com/5621308/part-8
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Diamena: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2020
Good morning guys
Please what does FEA mean and how can I get it?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by zamani234: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Diamena:
Good morning guys
Please what does FEA mean and how can I get it?

FEA means Federal Appointment Agency. To be able to work in Germany you need an approval from them. Your employer should be able to make this application for you and send you the approval so you can take it with you for your interview.

You can find more info here: https://www.make-it-in-germany.com/en/looking-for-foreign-professionals/targeted-recruitment/entering-working-in-germany/admission-labour-market/
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Please before Germany use depression kill me . Has anyone received their visa’s . It’s 1 month 14days now since I went to embassy for my interview. Haba make dem pity me , I started this process 3years 5 months now .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by toystars: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2020
Ajereh01:
Please before Germany use depression kill me . Has anyone received their visa’s . It’s 1 month 14days now since I went to embassy for my interview. Haba make dem pity me , I started this process 3years 5 months now .

Omo. Did you apply for everlasting life visa? Why is it taking so long?

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 15, 2020
toystars:

Omo. Did you apply for everlasting life visa? Why is it taking so long?

I just don’t know , I went for my interview 2nd of last month, I have already done my verification since . Up till now , I haven’t heard anything from the embassy! I’m just depressed
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by ndewogermany: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2020
Ajereh01:

I just don’t know , I went for my interview 2nd of last month, I have already done my verification since . Up till now , I haven’t heard anything from the embassy! I’m just depressed

Until we wake up. nothing will be done. there is no need to be depressed. your dealing with heartless people. those people in that embassy are very heartless and wicked. I suggested a protest and nobody supported. we are doing ourselves. until we are ready for a change, then change will come
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by LilyE: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hmmm..... let's exercise patience. It's been stated beforehand on the family reunion checklist that one should calculate at least five months processing time for document verification.
From the testimonies I have read on this thread, sometimes the processing time don't take that long. The wait period can be depressing however we have to wait patiently.
We go receive that document verification successful and AM soon by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Gracetan: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
It takes between three to six month after the interview before you will hear from them.

I just don’t know , I went for my interview 2nd of last month, I have already done my verification since . Up till now , I haven’t heard anything from the embassy! I’m just depressed[/quote]
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Gracetan: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
After interview,you have to wait at least three to six month before they get back to you.I also want to advise anyone that his or her A1 certificate has exceeded one year with the embassy to try register again as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mrbigman1(m): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2020
Ahmed4002:

There is no link to any such here, except a link similar to ours that discuss about mode of application, etc.

Just becareful in joining such what's app groups sha incase there is such also.

Why are you discouraging ppl from joining WhatsApp groups? There are easy information discharge over there unlike here and there are numerous groups that has helped people cross over. I am no longer member of any but it helpful back then and consumes less data and time of getting information.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mrbigman1(m): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2020
Please those who has done verification, my wife is currently in Lagos but her family house is in the East. Which address would the lawyer visit for verification? The Lagos address or the family address in the East ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mrbigman1(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2020
ndewogermany:

Until we wake up. nothing will be done. there is no need to be depressed. your dealing with heartless people. those people in that embassy are very heartless and wicked. I suggested a protest and nobody supported. we are doing ourselves. until we are ready for a change, then change will come

I have sent them several mails but I kept getting unscrupulous replies from them.
I asked them if we are a different people from Ghana who choose date themselves? Or their family values of keeping families together ended at the Nigerian border line ?
How can you keep families away all through the pandemic and over yet you can’t be remorseful.
We can tag them and the useless Nigerian embassy in Berlin and National Assembly and buhari.
They are doing multi billion euros business with nija but want to keep her ppl at arms length
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2020
Mrbigman1:
Please those who has done verification, my wife is currently in Lagos but her family house is in the East. Which address would the lawyer visit for verification? The Lagos address or the family address in the East ?

If it’s in Lagos she wants to base then I suggest she write the Lagos Address or if she will return back to East before the lawyer comes for the verification then she has to write the East address! My personal opinion:- i will suggest she stays in Lagos because the lawyer would normally call to inform that she/ he will be coming for the verification. Then she can explain to the lawyer that she is staying here in Lagos because she wants to write Goethe exam or something else she is doing in Lagos that is holding her back in Lagos, she can ask the lawyer when the he/she would be traveling to East to visit her family, Schools, church ,”. so I suggest that she travel down to East also, So she can correct errors on time, if there is any . How I wish you were on the WhatsApp group, I would have told you something but I can’t say it here . I’m sorry. Best of luck’s to Her . Let’s I forget, when she was filling the form , where did she write, that is her current location?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by ndewogermany: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2020
Mrbigman1:

I have sent them several mails but I kept getting unscrupulous replies from them.
I asked them if we are a different people from Ghana who choose date themselves? Or their family values of keeping families together ended at the Nigerian border line ?
How can you keep families away all through the pandemic and over yet you can’t be remorseful.
We can tag them and the useless Nigerian embassy in Berlin and National Assembly and buhari.
They are doing multi billion euros business with nija but want to keep her ppl at arms length

This is the kind of spirit i need. I am trying to post on twitter but twitter is not working for now. when I create. I will send the link here so that people interested can retweet it. Please we need to voice out. Dont keep quiet

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2020
ndewogermany:

This is the kind of spirit i need. I am trying to post on twitter but twitter is not working for now. when I create. I will send the link here so that people interested can retweet it. Please we need to voice out. Dont keep quiet

Also tag instablog so it can go viral . This people are really frustrating us . It’s not the same pattern In other African countries
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by AjalaDtraveller(f): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2020
Ajereh01:

Also tag instablog so it can go viral . This people are really frustrating us . It’s not the same pattern In other African countries
Do you mind sharing the documents and the process involved in getting a wedding date in Germany?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by AjalaDtraveller(f): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ajereh01:

I’m sorry , I can’t say everything here. Add your self to the WhatsApp group opened by some people here on nairaland , I’m there and you can ask the questions there and I will give you some knowledge on how far I have gone in the hands of Deutschland
But this forum is for sharing knowledge on things like this why opening a WhatsApp group? What's hard in listing documents submitted. You are gaining knowledge here and you post here what's so hard?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
AjalaDtraveller:

But this forum is for sharing knowledge on things like this why opening a WhatsApp group? What's hard in listing documents submitted. You are gaining knowledge here and you post here what's so hard?

Okay you win , Do you have any question?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by AjalaDtraveller(f): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2020
Ajereh01:

Okay you win , Do you have any question?
I only asked for documents required to get a wedding date. Nothing more

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2020
AjalaDtraveller:

I only asked for documents required to get a wedding date. Nothing more
The man or woman who stays in Germany who have to go to the local registry in his/her area. Every state in Germany has different laws. So the registry woman or man would advice him/her on what to do . You have to make sure that your woman or man has visited Nigeria before and my person opinion try your best and get A2 certificate because along the road A1 will expire but A2 stays for 5years . If you have any questions ask ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by AjalaDtraveller(f): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ajereh01:

The man or woman who stays in Germany who have to go to the local registry in his/her area. Every state in Germany has different laws. So the registry woman or man would advice him/her on what to do . You have to make sure that your woman or man has visited Nigeria before and my person opinion try your best and get A2 certificate because along the road A1 will expire but A2 stays for 5years . If you have any questions ask ?
You don't seem to understand I am in Germany already. The process is hard to get approved for marriage here. Anyway different scenarios
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by toystars: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ajereh01:

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by ndewogermany: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndewogermany:

This is the link.please let's retweet this
https://twitter.com/GermanyNdewo/status/1318273792951656450?s=19
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by ndewogermany: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
toystars:

I understand your situation. I also started family reunion visa process for my wife and son in June 2019 and visa is yet to be issued. But to be fair, we can't put 100% of the blame on the German embassy or immigration office. All the same, I totally agree they should do better and not make this process as time consuming and complicated as it is right now.

Please I want to hear your reasons about not putting 100 percent of the blame on them. Let's be reasonable here . How many countries do they treat like this? Do u know families pay tax as single person here and yet refused to grant their families appointment date . What's your justification of this act,,,?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by toystars: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
ndewogermany:

Please I want to hear your reasons about not putting 100 percent of the blame on them. Let's be reasonable here . How many countries do they treat like this? Do u know families pay tax as single person here and yet refused to grant their families appointment date . What's your justification of this act,,,?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (187) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.