Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (342887 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by ndewogermany: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2020
toystars:

so your justification is by comparing Nigeria with just two countries? . First of all, EU does not need visa to travel within Europe and 5 months is not the same thing as 1 year waiting for appointment date. Work permit is never the same as family reunion. Someone whose families are not with them in Germany has 80percent chance of loosing his/her job because of lack of concentration. Job search visa can never be compared to separating families.

Pakistan and Nigeria are the only countries suffering from this appointment system. I was expecting you to justify Embassy by stating that Nigerians applicants are many, which if you had said that, I would tell you that India, Chinese and USA applicants are more than Nigerian applicants. The only reason they are able to do this to us is because our leaders/ambassadors are not representing us properly. Nigeria is just like Pakistan, Pakistanis leaders does not give a damn about them as well.

There is no justification for separating families especially to families who meet their ridiculous visa requirements. You live in Germany right? and they put you in tax class 1 knowing fully well that your married. and your happy paying that ? spending in Nigeria and spending in Germany? .
Assuming you have kids, so you book a different date for your kids and your justifiying this?
assuming you have a 2 year job contract and before you even start application, your job contract has finished. yet your justifying this? please set your justification right.

9 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Diaperssbabies: 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Anyone with Family Reunion interview tommorrow or Thursday? With the Curfew in Lagos how wl it go?

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by BigBoy123: 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
Please who knows anyone that has done family reunion through Ghana, is it only for Ghanians, as the process looks way easier and faster than that of Nigeria
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Gracetan: 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2020
Please can any one confirm if goethe institute was actually burnt yesterday.Oh my God.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Sylviacool: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2020
Gracetan:
Please can any one confirm if goethe institute was actually burnt yesterday.Oh my God.

Lagos city hall was attacked and goethe was affected but not burnt.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by toystars: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2020
ndewogermany:

so your justification is by comparing Nigeria with just two countries? . First of all, EU does not need visa to travel within Europe and 5 months is not the same thing as 1 year waiting for appointment date. Work permit is never the same as family reunion. Someone whose families are not with them in Germany has 80percent chance of loosing his/her job because of lack of concentration. Job search visa can never be compared to separating families.

Pakistan and Nigeria are the only countries suffering from this appointment system. I was expecting you to justify Embassy by stating that Nigerians applicants are many, which if you had said that, I would tell you that India, Chinese and USA applicants are more than Nigerian applicants. The only reason they are able to do this to us is because our leaders/ambassadors are not representing us properly. Nigeria is just like Pakistan, Pakistanis leaders does not give a damn about them as well.

There is no justification for separating families especially to families who meet their ridiculous visa requirements. You live in Germany right? and they put you in tax class 1 knowing fully well that your married. and your happy paying that ? spending in Nigeria and spending in Germany? .
Assuming you have kids, so you book a different date for your kids and your justifiying this?
assuming you have a 2 year job contract and before you even start application, your job contract has finished. yet your justifying this? please set your justification right.

First, not all European countries are in the EU. And for those not in the EU. they also have a somewhat long wait time to get their visas. As I mentioned before, you can't put 100% of the blame on Germany. And to be clear, I am in no way justifying the long time families spend separated from one another.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by foldgram: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2020
Did anyone here book an appointment in July 2019 and got a date for October 2020? I am asking because that is the information on their website.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
I wanted to join in retweeting, but the last person you tagged on that tweet is a no no, that fella doesn’t even want them to grant you visa in the first place. So I back out

ndewogermany:

This is the link.please let's retweet this
https://twitter.com/GermanyNdewo/status/1318273792951656450?s=19
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by PraiseYolanda(f): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2020
Diaperssbabies:
Anyone with Family Reunion interview tommorrow or Thursday? With the Curfew in Lagos how wl it go?

Please, can I get your contact Diaperssbabies ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Dsalz(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hello, I saw someone mention here that trying to book appointment again gets the previous one canceled. Is it a silent cancellation? Asking because I tried to book again and didn’t get any cancellation email, just the error message on the page
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
When you have an appointment and try to book for the second time, you will automatically lose your appointment.
That instruction was clearly stated on their website. You didn’t have to ignore it.
It a sign that you don’t follow laid down procedures.

Dsalz:
Hello, I saw someone mention here that trying to book appointment again gets the previous one canceled. Is it a silent cancellation? Asking because I tried to book again and didn’t get any cancellation email, just the error message on the page
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by kciano: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
brendybliss1:

I’m already in Germany. I got my visa last week

Thanks everyone who shared their experience, it really helped me.

Please I got personal questions. Can you reply my pm please
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Diaperssbabies: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
Please check your mail
PraiseYolanda:

Please, can I get your contact Diaperssbabies ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by ndewogermany: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2020
toystars:

First, not all European countries are in the EU. And for those not in the EU. they also have a somewhat long wait time to get their visas. As I mentioned before, you can't put 100% of the blame on Germany. And to be clear, I am in no way justifying the long time families spend separated from one another.

I believe your very educated so I want us to have honest conversation. I asked a simple question. Why cant I blame them 100%? Who issues appointment? (German consulate), who determines who gets visa? (German consulate).

Now my question is, Why cant I blame them 100%?. Do not give me reasons by comparing Nigeria to other countries waiting times. Which ever country it is. Separating families that met their ridiculous requirements is never justified in any way. I gave you reasons why it can never be justified in my earlier post no matter the country it is, whether EU countries or non-EU countries. If you love your family believe me, You will never spend a day without them in this life. Life is too short to spend it outside your family.[b][/b]

3 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2020
ndewogermany:

I believe your very educated so I want us to have honest conversation. I asked a simple question. Why cant I blame them 100%? Who issues appointment? (German consulate), who determines who gets visa? (German consulate).

Now my question is, Why cant I blame them 100%?. Do not give me reasons by comparing Nigeria to other countries waiting times. Which ever country it is. Separating families that met their ridiculous requirements is never justified in any way. I gave you reasons why it can never be justified in my earlier post no matter the country it is, whether EU countries or non-EU countries. If you love your family believe me, You will never spend a day without them in this life. Life is too short to spend it outside your family.[b][/b]

You are very correct! They are really playing with us , this week makes it 2 months that I went for my interview, no visa no message no email. After waiting for 3years with Goethe and verification . My personal opinion, these people no send Us .

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by foldgram: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2020
nuel80:
When you have an appointment and try to book for the second time, you will automatically lose your appointment.
That instruction was clearly stated on their website. You didn’t have to ignore it.
It a sign that you don’t follow laid down procedures.

But this is not even correct, you do not lose appointment because you try booking again, the system rather tells you you have booked an appointment with the same details before. Also, if your appointment gets cancelled, you receive an email to that effect. Stop spreading undue panic please.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by ndewogermany: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2020
Diaperssbabies:
Please check your mail

Did your interview latter held on Friday?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by phemmyjnr(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Please how do I go about getting consent of the German federal employment agency which is the part of the requirements for work permit visa application for Germany.

Also, the prepaid courier envelope.

Please kindly enlighten me house
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by foldgram: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
phemmyjnr:
Please how do I go about getting consent of the German federal employment agency which is the part of the requirements for work permit visa application for Germany.

Also, the prepaid courier envelope.

Please kindly enlighten me house

Have you gotten an appointment date?

For the consent, your employer has to apply on your behalf from Germany, inform them, they'll know what to do.
The prepaid courier envelope, go to any DHL office and ask for a prepaid envelope, it shouldn't be more than 2k - 2500.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by phemmyjnr(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Please I want to ask on how I can get consent of the German federal employment agency for work permit visa application

And also hint on prepaid courier.

Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by phemmyjnr(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
@foldgram, I have not book an appointment yet.

Also, don't know what's happening.

I booked for my junior brother since August for study, I am yet to be mailed an appointment date. And his start up date was October 1.

Don't even know if to cancel
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by foldgram: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2020
phemmyjnr:
@foldgram, I have not book an appointment yet.

Also, don't know what's happening.

I booked for my junior brother since August for study, I am yet to be mailed an appointment date. And his start up date was October 1.

Don't even know if to cancel

If it is for study, you should ask on the students thread, https://www.nairaland.com/5621308/part-8/283#5621308.9057
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Debsmor: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2020
Please if I write Goethe exam in another country,will it be accepted.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 28, 2020
Debsmor:
Please if I write Goethe exam in another country,will it be accepted.
yes it would be because Goethe is Goethe
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Warthon: 9:18am On Oct 29, 2020
People,abeg is it true Germany is going on a second lockdown?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nolia66(f): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2020
[quote author=Warthon post=95457291]People,abeg is it true Germany is going on a second lockdown?[/quote)

Yes they are
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Gracetan: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2020
Yes its true
Warthon:
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by toystars: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2020
Warthon:

Yup. 2nd - 30th November
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2020
So Germany is going for another lockdown and my passport has stay in German embassy for 2 months now , waiting for my visa . This German embassy here in Nigeria, They are wicked and mean ..
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Warthon: 10:39am On Oct 29, 2020
[quote author=nolia66 post=95458389][/quote]

2nd to 30th?
Na to dey siddon look be that. Really hope it doesn't extend beyond and doesn't affect issuing of visas

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (188) (Reply)

Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.